Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Happily Ever After (Private~!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 6:00 pm
Elton choked up a bit, "You? And Tristan?" he chuckled, "It would be a good move." he pondered, looking at the sky. "He wouldn't be... pleased, but he'd deal with it." He ran his hand through his hair.
_

Tristan watched her for the moment, holding his breath. He looked away, uncomfortable. "Nothing is wrong," he said to the girl, forgetting what was the proper way to prepare for a bath with an... uh, very attractive maiden tending to you.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 6:28 pm
((WTF I refresh this page every 5 minutes and only now did it say we had a second page - -))

Ophelia turned to him, wondering why he was laughing so. Nothing about this matter seemed very funny in her eyes. She didn't really want to marry someone she didn't love even if it was for the sake of her country, then again that was being selfish. "Well would you marry someone you didn't love? even if it was going against everything your country said?" she questioned him, wondering what was so funny and what his response would be.

After another few moments of silence the tub was filled. Jillian stood and turned off the water while handing him the two white towels she'd brought in. "I hope the water is warm enough for you your majesty. Is there anything else you require?" she smiled sweetly as her long brown hair contrasted her hazel green eyes like a cool forest in the summer.

Akira.S

Dedicated Conversationalist

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 6:57 pm
"I'm not laughing at that," he replied, sitting up. "But, I would, if required. Does it go against your country's words? If it did then would your father even set it up? You and Tristan would make fine friends, I believe, and I heard that it is good to marry a friend."

"No, nothing else," he replied, looking at her feet. "Will you be at the dinner?" he asked politely.

((Argh XP short pst))

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 7:24 pm
((Sorry that time I actually had to eat dinner but I'm back now ^^))

Looking at him with curiosity she streched to lie on the grass somewhat close to Elton. "No it doesn't and even if my father did set it up with Tristan's father....it...it still doesn't feel right...if I don't love the person...." she felt rather embarassed talking about love to someone she barely knew. After all, she was a Queen and everyone knew royalty; as wealthy as they were, were not allowed to love unlike commoners who married most of the time out of love and land.
"Even if we were to marry....I don't think I'd be happy with myself...." Ophelia muttered softly while turning to the side so her back was toward Elton. Her long wavy golden hair glisened like silk and the loseness of her dress made her body curvy like an hourglass.

Jillian stopped at the door while looking at the King. Her piercing eyes looked at him before she answered, "Of course. It is my duty to serve and be by the Queen's side where ever she goes, unless of course she requires some alone time." curtseying she stepped out of the bathroom and leaned against the door silently biting her lip while her cheeks flushed. "I know he was looking at me I know it...maybe I should tell Ophelia..oh what to do...."

Akira.S

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200

Akira.S

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 8:08 pm
((I'm going to bed because I'm tired and dying....I've been here since 3pm EST and it's 11pm. I have insomnia so I don't get enough sleep and I don't usually stay up this late. Usually I got to bed around 9-10 so I'm turning in now. I'm going out tomorrow and I don't know when I'm coming back.))  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 6:00 am
Elton rolled over to his side as well and began playing with the queen's hair. "I'm not exactly sure how to remedy that," he replied. "Maybe you should talk to Tristan and become friends and when women and men become friends it ultimately leads to attraction, maybe even love."

Tristan instantly went to bathing, trying to get it over with quickly so he could get ready. After he was clean he sat there in the water, relaxing slightly in the warm water.  

TeHsChNoZbErRy

Akira.S

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 8:04 am
Turning back so she could face Elton, although her hair was still long enough so he could still play with her strands she looked directly into his eyes wondering what his motives were.
"You just want to see me marry him don't you?" Ophelia asked quietly while the two were barely a foot apart. She continued on looking reserved, all her emotions kept hidden away in the bowells of her chest. Still, as much as she wanted to surpress the feeling her heart beat so loud that she was sure Elton could hear it.

While the King was bathing, Jillian took it upon herself to check the other two Knights who had accompanied him on this journey.
"Excuse me." she asked politely while knocking on their guest room door. "It's the Queen's Hand Maiden and I was wondering if there was anything I could do for you two." she asked while standing outside incase they were perphaps sleeping or changing, maybe even unpacking.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 10:55 am
Brendan had been left to unpack everything, but he didn't mind. He heard the knock, and opened the door. He looked at Jillian, blinking. "Ah, no, I'm fine." he nodded, "If you'd get some water, though, it'd be nice." he smiled.

Elton sighed, "Naw, not you. But Tristan does need another person to talk to." He replied, looking back into her eyes.

TeHsChNoZbErRy

Akira.S

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 12:05 pm
"Of course." Jillian said from the other side of the door. "And would the other knight with you like something?" she asked continously.

((I'm really mad right now long story short post - -))

Ophelia stood up, pulling her hair from his grasp and had her back to him. "Well...it's good you have the King's best interest at heart...." she muttered to herself while walking away sort of...sad looking. I guess men didn't understand why women always wanted to fall in love and marry first, it just meant so much more.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 12:11 pm
"He's disappeared," Brendan replied, "Probably flirting with some girl he's found," he rolled his eyes a bit. "I think he'll be fine for now."

Elton was kind of confused at her sad look. He sighed, getting up. He looked at himself, then went back to his room to get ready for dinner. He heard Brendan talking about him, then the maid.
"Ah!" he grinned, walking in. "Hello, there!"  

TeHsChNoZbErRy

Akira.S

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 12:20 pm
"Oh." Jillian responded, thinking he was quick to move into a new place and already find himself a girl. Just as she spoke the other Knight returned. "Back so soon, how was that girl you were flirting with?" she giggled to herself but didn't give him a chance to respond.
"Well I'll return with your water shortly." curtseying to the both of them she took off to the kitchen to fetch a pitcher of water and glasses. But before she returned Jillian stopped by the King's room, stood outside the bathroom and knocked. "Your Majesty? Do you require anything? more hotwater perphaps?" this time she was careful not to go in and had regained her composure.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 12:32 pm
The king poked his head out, his hair still wet. He smiled softly, "I'm fine miss," he bowed his head. "A slice of bread would be nice though," he suggested.

Elton looked at Brendan, "'Girl I was flirting with'?" he raised an eyebrow. "You think so highly of me Brendan!" he walked towards the dresser, pulling out some of his best clothes.

TeHsChNoZbErRy

Akira.S

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 12:40 pm
"Is that all?" Jillian giggled, "I'll bring you some fruit and cheese to go along with that, please enjoy your bath, you didn't have to get out just to answer." she continued to giggle and then walked off down the hall once again to the Knights' room. As she walked she couldn't help but blush seeing the King...out of a bath. Unlike the Queen there was no way she was self composed and in a way...was sort of childish for not being able to control her emotions.

Brendan just smirked while sitting on the bed, "I know you all too well, it's obvious you were making eyes with the Queen and don't try to deny it. You're even taking care of what you wear to dinner." he pointed out throwing a pillow off the bed to his head.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 7:16 pm
Elton grumbled, "I wasn't flirting." He pulled on his breeches, eying Brendan. "What about you? Don't tell me that you haven't been eying anyone lately," he snapped. "The driver?"

The king, wearing just a towel, stood there for a moment. He wondered how long it'd take for her to get back, and whether he'd be decently dressed in that amount of time. He decided to at least get a pair of pants on, so he went about to finding a good pair of pants for dinner.  

TeHsChNoZbErRy

Akira.S

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 9:57 am
Brendan knew he was trying to change the subject so he just played along, "That is none of your business. Besides if you weren't flirting what were you doing earlier hmmm?" he continued to eye him while going through some of his own clothes. He wasn't too keen on impressing anyone working in the palace so he didn't care too much of his attire unlike Elton.

When Jillian got there she found the Queen talking to the cooks and maids, testing the food for dinner to see if it tasted right.

"Your Highness what are you doing here?" Naturally if Jillian called the Queen by her real name the other servants would wonder why. "You're supposed to be getting ready for dinner and you're still in your regular clothes!"

"I just wanted to taste the food before we served it to our guests is there something wrong with that?" Ophelia played childishly while walking to the door. "Alright Alright I'm going but promise you'll come and help me pick out something nice." she smiled and left to her room to pick out a nice dress for dinner, hoping that maybe she'd be able to catch someone's eye while she was at it.

Shaking her head Jillian gathered a pitcher of water, some fruit bread and cheese on a tray and went off back to the King's room. It was a lot of work running back and forth but it was always good exercise. The whole castle was being turned into a giant fantasy that everyone had to take part in. Everything was so clean and colourful unlike how it usually was. When she got to the King's room she knocked once again. "Sire, I brought what you've asked."

03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff