Welcome to Gaia! ::

Unashamed - A Christian Discussion Guild

Back to Guilds

Tags: Christian, Discussion, Religion, Theology, Philosophy 

[OFF-TOPIC] Post here, earn gold!!!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 92 93 94 95 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ixor Firebadger

Tenacious Wife

32,075 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 4:07 pm
O_O

Have ever had a Reeses cup?

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 10:14 pm
Quote:
O_O

Have ever had a Reeses cup?

I have not.

Okay, cast me out, I'm ready for it. crying

Priestley

Knatalie9

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 6:26 am
oh the poor children of the world that have never had a Reeses cup. Priestley... I will mail you one. Yes. mail. Snail mail. I'll pay for shipping and everything. Just so that you can try the deliciousness. Take me up on the offer. Do it.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 3:39 pm
I was actually gonna offer the same thing xd  

Ixor Firebadger

Tenacious Wife

32,075 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Nudist Colony 200

Knatalie9

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 12:37 pm
guess what I am eating right now. xD  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 2:21 pm
Quote:

I'm not gonna go there. sweatdrop  

Priestley

Priestley

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 3:19 pm
What I want to know is: does Reese wash his cups before you eat them?  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 2:11 am
Quote:

oh dear... poor deprived child...

Reeces cups are peanut butter chocolate deliciousness!

I am indeed mailing you a few. so you can share with your friends. quite a few. pm me with your address. anyother american candy that you have heard of that you would like to try? smile  

Knatalie9

Knatalie9

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 2:12 am
Quote:
Quote:

I'm not gonna go there. sweatdrop

I was eating a reeces cup.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 2:44 pm
Quote:

Oh dearie me...

Don't think I'll look at another Reeses cup the same, again... sweatdrop

Ixor Firebadger

Tenacious Wife

32,075 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Nudist Colony 200

Priestley

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 4:58 am
Quote:
Quote:

I am indeed mailing you a few. so you can share with your friends. quite a few. pm me with your address. anyother american candy that you have heard of that you would like to try? smile

Thanks for the offer but, if I want anything peanutty and chocolatey, I'll just eat a Snickers (was Marathon) bar. 3nodding

Speaking of American candy, I like Big Red gum. Fushigi knows this and hopefully I'll receive a package in a couple of weeks for my birthday. whee

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 5:00 am
Quote:
Quote:

Oh dearie me...

Don't think I'll look at another Reeses cup the same, again... sweatdrop

Tastes nutty, huh? xd  

Priestley

Fushigi na Butterfly

High-functioning Businesswoman

7,000 Points
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 8:42 am
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Thanks for the offer but, if I want anything peanutty and chocolatey, I'll just eat a Snickers (was Marathon) bar. 3nodding

Speaking of American candy, I like Big Red gum. Fushigi knows this and hopefully I'll receive a package in a couple of weeks for my birthday. whee

Haha, I actually feel bad having tapped into the first pack I was going to send you. Every time I chew a piece I'm like "This was supposed to be Priestley's -nomnom- I need to buy another pack to send him -nom- Here, Marcy, have some gum! 8D" It was totally frozen last night as we waited in line to get into the Post Secret event. She didn't find it nearly as funny as I did. D:  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 12:13 pm
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Snickers aren't the same. I mean, Snickers are good... But Reece's... are mmmmm! Wayyyyy better!

Offer stands if you want Reece's. But personally, I love Reece's Pieces the best. smile (Don't shoot!)

I'll send you any American Candy you want, Big Red gum included. lol. Then you'd have two people keeping you stocked up. haha.  

Knatalie9

Priestley

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 2:51 am
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Haha, I actually feel bad having tapped into the first pack I was going to send you. Every time I chew a piece I'm like "This was supposed to be Priestley's -nomnom- I need to buy another pack to send him -nom- Here, Marcy, have some gum! 8D" It was totally frozen last night as we waited in line to get into the Post Secret event. She didn't find it nearly as funny as I did. D:

eek My birthday gum! How dare you?! Such a short life, tragically nommed. emo

It's okay, I know how warming the gum can be. I'd be more concerned that you didn't freeze kthxbai. But, if I don't get the gum you promised me, I'll just not be your friend any more. xd

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 92 93 94 95 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games