Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
A mask to hide in...(Full) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

You gonna play?
  Yes!
  Nah...
  Bleh, it's full.
  This is a good idea! You should make this into a multiplayer RP!
View Results

ArterialCaucus

Bashful Zealot

13,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 5:07 pm
Twyla looked after him, then shrugged and continued with her work. Soon the other boys started to stream into the kitchen, and she was no longer alone. She also had no time to worry about the other boy.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 5:14 pm
Tamwyn walked out of the bathroom ten minutes later, still pondering his thoughts.
But, there is no way...
He walked into his office. If you could call it that. It was more of a broom closet with a desk. He got on the computer. He started doing inventory, the thoughts of Ed in the back of his mind.  

Sorijin

ArterialCaucus

Bashful Zealot

13,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 5:51 pm
Twyla went out to serve coffee to the women. After getting her arm felt up for muscles, they both turned on each other, the woman disappointed, Twyla feeling as if she had just gotten felt up. Which she had. Oh well. No one said that pretending to be a guy would be easy.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 6:42 pm
Tamwyn left his office two hours later. He walked out, stretched his legs, then went to get a Mountain Dew to wake up. On his way to the vending machine. He saw Ed serving a customer a sandwich. He stopped... then stared at him.
I am not gay. I am not gay. I am not gay.
He looked away, and kept on walking.  

Sorijin

ArterialCaucus

Bashful Zealot

13,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 4:47 am
It had been two hours, and already Twyla had been hit on by other women. It was awkward because she didn't know how to flirt back, and the woman was disappointed. She managed a glance while running around like a maniac at Tam, giving him a small smile before returning to work.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 5:16 am
Tamwyn came back, an empty Mountain Dew can in hand. He walked back to his office, then finished the inventory an hour later.  

Sorijin

xXBisexual FlanXx

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 8:01 pm
For Twyla, it had been 3 hours of nonstop running about like an idiot for her fellow workers, getting her arms felt up, and basically work that she hadn't expected, at all. At least it was a 5 hour day, and she was closer to done than started. She was quite happy to trade serving with doing dishes, her braid pinned up with hair clips Kunichi had lent her. This was no biggie for her. She did dishes all the time at home, as in, ALL THE TIME. She was the only person on dish duty at her place, and she had pretty much gotten used to it. It wasn't a chore she particularly liked, she was just immune to not liking it.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 6:13 am
Tamwyn walked out of his office, and spotted Ed at the cash register.
Tamwyn quickly looked away. He walked into the locker room to change out of his uniform.  

Sorijin

ArterialCaucus

Bashful Zealot

13,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 7:49 am
The cashier. It was as easy a place as any to end the day. After running around, doing dishes and taking care of the cashier, guess which Twyla liked the most. Eventually the customers trickled out, she was slapped on the back for being so good on the first day, and she was the last person left in the front. She spend an extra long time locking the cashier, the shop, and finding her hat. By then, everyone else had changed out of their uniform and was heading home. She was happy to know, as she entered and got her clothes out of her locker, that she wouldn't have to keep a straight face while the guys changed openly in front of her. That would be awkward.

Twyla glanced around a bit, just to check for anyone who may be remaining, then pulled off her shirt to change into her turtleneck, praying no one would have forgotten something in here and come in to get it.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 7:57 am
Ahh, that's better.
Tamwyn walked out of the bathroom, then went to get his stuff out of his locker. He pulled it out, then walked out into the diner. He glanced around, to see if anyone was still in there, and spotted Ed.
"Hey E-...." He saw Ed taking off his uniform, only..... It wasn't Ed.
It was a girl!
Tamwyn tried to sneak out. He opened the door, but knocked into a trolly.
Crap!  

Sorijin

ArterialCaucus

Bashful Zealot

13,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 8:09 am
Crap! I can't let him run away if he knows! Twyla chased him down and pinned him to the wall by the neck with force a regular girl shouldn't have. This was because Twyla got a strength boost when she was shocked or scared or upset in anyway. She had Tam pinned with one hand and was subconsciously covering her chest with her shirt in hand with the other arm. "This is not something that anyone else needs to know about!" She hissed, still managing to look intimidating even if he was like a foot taller than her.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 8:13 am
"Sorry! Sorry! I- bu-..... Wha-?"
Tamwyn tried not to struggle.
"I won't tell! Anyone!"  

Sorijin

ArterialCaucus

Bashful Zealot

13,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 8:19 am
Twyla looked at him honestly, figured out he was telling the truth, and loosened her grip. She sighed, gave him another one of her 'Totally pissed off' glances, and then felt the need to explain herself. "I can't work here unless I'm a guy. I'm sure you knew that."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 9:03 am
"I excpected to hear that."  

Sorijin

ArterialCaucus

Bashful Zealot

13,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 9:07 am
"I'm sure you did. Now please turn around." Twyla did so herself and pulled the black turtleneck over her head and her hair out the top. "You can look again. Now, are you really not going to tell, or am I going to have to throttle you?"  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff