Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply The Gathering
Are you sick of Gaia Cash? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you sick of it too?
  YES! When will it END?!/1?!
  no, i just deal with it cuz i dont care
View Results

LeonWavreon

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 5:34 pm
I agree with both sides here. Gaia Cash is the way that Gaia gets money to make the site, and Gaia Cash helps me with a lot of trading on here, but all the items we want are like 1 Trillion gold. What I think Gaia should do is make the games give us more gold. I mean, the games on here are nice, but they only give you, like, 10 gold!  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 6:02 pm
yup! that is so true.  

Panda--Chan
Captain

fallout_disco11

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 6:04 pm
it is kind of stupid,but if it wasn't for that we wouldn't have this place  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 6:10 pm
they do have a lot of people to sponsor them and pay them to advertise. they got along without gaia cash.  

Panda--Chan
Captain

JellyfishSpine

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 11:29 am
I agree with both sides of the arguement.

Here, I'll post what I wrote on the petition. There's NO way I'm gonna re-write this!

I agree with both sides.
Yes, Gaia needs money so that we can keep this marvelous site up and running. And we can't rely on advertisements because then our site would be overrun with these annoying advertisements.

But, seriously, this is a virtual website. We're buying virtual online gifts that do nothing in the real world. People shouldn't spend 40 dollars on virtual items... that just kind of sad.

So, I think that Gaia should keep their (overpriced) gift shop for REAL items, and the cash shop, but stop creating new stores that you HAVE to use real money for. Like Phin Phang, and zOMG. Oh, and the cute little doggy in the Hollywood store thingy.

But overall, I'm signing.
*signs*  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 4:40 pm
good argument.  

Panda--Chan
Captain

little_moon_girl
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 6:42 am
Tecnicly, if they stop gaia cash, the site will eventually become a site you have to pay to use. People buy the cash card because they want to. You don't want to cash cards? Then don't buy 'em.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 6:51 am
Panda--Chan
but if they dont let the users who cant afford gaia cash not have any cool items, those users are going to leave gaia, and they dont get money from us anyway. some of us cant have cash, and the items we do want are hundreds of thousands of gold.
Not neccasarily, patchstar. Most gaian memembers who can't afford cash cards (like me.) don't care enough to quit the site. Or, (like me) they'll quest for the cash shop idems and use gold instead of cash.

I'm for both sides. On one hand, it's annoying that so much costs GC. On the other, you need money to run a website company. If you don't have the money, you can't pay your workers, and they'll start to quit. Then we won't have a site. And a billion people will be banned for not paying their dues. You choice Patch, buy a few cash cards, or face HUGE depts for not paying the site when it's no longer free.  

little_moon_girl
Crew

Panda--Chan
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 2:44 pm
that's true too sweatdrop

i mostly just wish that the Evolving Items werent cash-only or trillions of gold in the Marketplace.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 5:35 am
yeah.. i mean, the evovling items are TEN DOLLARS!!!!! eek
who would really pay about ten dollars for a virtual item?  

JellyfishSpine

Kitt ShadowDeath

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 7:57 am
i think its a waste of money to...they want so much gaia cash for something thats not even worth it...  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 1:48 pm
totally and its not like your be on gaia FOREVER.. goodness even if you dont quit until your 80, youll still quit.

waste of 10 dollars.. its a virtual item! goodness!  

lovemusicpeace

Panda--Chan
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 7:15 pm
yup, exactly my point. we could do so much more with those ten bucks! donate it to charity, buy a videogame, buy a book, ooh i know! lets spend it on something virtual so our other virtual pals can go "ooh aah" for a couple 'o three seconds!! =D

lol  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 5:43 am
I dont like gaia cash at all!!! First, everything is sooooo exspensive! And also, why pay good money for fake stuff you will probaly only care about for 1-2 weeks. Then agasin, I do want this one outfit......  

Hunter of Atermis

Panda--Chan
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 5:05 pm
why do cash-shop things have to be so coooool? gonk  
The Gathering

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items