Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Finding some of this to be true?
  Yes.... sadly, yes.
  No, Not Really.
View Results

YuzoraRyuu

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 6:52 pm
You know your a Music Junkie when the term playing 'Air Guitar' simply means you are having instrument withdraw and are making amends by imagining your playing it. ^^ I do this with Piano and Bass all the time, and drums.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 4:51 pm
I REALLY like alot Shubdha Mudgal's music. She is an Indian Pop artist. She has a really pretty voice and the lyrics are great.  

YuzoraRyuu

enchantress of lightning

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 6:25 pm
YuzoraRyuu

Yay! Not too many people I know really know RENT. I LOVE Angel. Who is your favorite character?

Ummm, I live Mark and Angel (who doesn't love Angel?)  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 1:25 pm
enchantress of lightning
YuzoraRyuu

Yay! Not too many people I know really know RENT. I LOVE Angel. Who is your favorite character?

Ummm, I live Mark and Angel (who doesn't love Angel?)

True, true. Yes, I love Mark too. I know someone that was just like him. Then... he got all... snotty and mean. ='(  

YuzoraRyuu

Space_Monkee

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 8:28 pm
ok. . . how about when you've got a song goin' through your head all day and it drives you up a wall until you sit down with your instrument and try to play the song from memory.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 4:07 pm
Space_Monkee
ok. . . how about when you've got a song goin' through your head all day and it drives you up a wall until you sit down with your instrument and try to play the song from memory.

Yep, would do it. I've done that with the song Voodoo by Godsmack.  

YuzoraRyuu

Jophish

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 12:29 pm
Iv'e got one or two that make people stare at me funny. xd

1. When you tap your fingers or feet to a song in your head in public.

2. (I guess I'm strange. eek ) When you tap BOTH your feet and all 10 fingers on both hands at the same time to a song in a strange way that no one but you understands.

3.When you pass up an offer to go out with friends, and sit in your corner and play your instruments instead.

4. When you hear a song on T.V. or the radio and you don't know what it is and you really like it, and it drives you insane until you figure it out.

----------------
Now playing: Antonio Vivaldi - The Four Seasons: Spring
via FoxyTunes  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 10:52 pm
Jophish
Iv'e got one or two that make people stare at me funny. xd

1. When you tap your fingers or feet to a song in your head in public.

2. (I guess I'm strange. eek ) When you tap BOTH your feet and all 10 fingers on both hands at the same time to a song in a strange way that no one but you understands.

3.When you pass up an offer to go out with friends, and sit in your corner and play your instruments instead.

4. When you hear a song on T.V. or the radio and you don't know what it is and you really like it, and it drives you insane until you figure it out.

----------------
Now playing: Antonio Vivaldi - The Four Seasons: Spring
via FoxyTunes

OMG Freaking yes! I do that ALL the time, especially the fourth one! It DOES drive me mad. They should have the song title and artist of the song on everything containing music. I have still been looking for the songs that they played on the American Airlines commercials... some airline or another.... I really liked that stuff.  

YuzoraRyuu

gone4ever2213456

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 5:35 pm
Omg I have like a thousand. First of all because of marching band I have to be instep with some one or I feel very awkward. Second I can never stop moving my fingers. Third I go long seconds with out breathing, fourth I am always shaking my leg, it makes sence to me i'll explain if you ask. Fifth I am always makeing some noise, weather its wistleing or makeing noises with my toung. sixth also because of marching band I always memorize everything. And I think that was the last one, i'm not sure.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 6:32 pm
Rittmankid687
Omg I have like a thousand. First of all because of marching band I have to be instep with some one or I feel very awkward. Second I can never stop moving my fingers. Third I go long seconds with out breathing, fourth I am always shaking my leg, it makes sence to me i'll explain if you ask. Fifth I am always makeing some noise, weather its wistleing or makeing noises with my toung. sixth also because of marching band I always memorize everything. And I think that was the last one, i'm not sure.

Yep, the first one deffinitely.(Drummer) I don't have a problem with the second one... too much anyway. (Bass and piano) I have poor breath support so more power to ya. The fourth... hmmm... I knew someone who had that issue, he played some percussion for band. Yep, and you do it especially when you don't even know it half the time. XD I do that with singing.  

YuzoraRyuu

gone4ever2213456

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 8:41 pm
YuzoraRyuu
Rittmankid687

Yep, the first one deffinitely.(Drummer) I don't have a problem with the second one... too much anyway. (Bass and piano) I have poor breath support so more power to ya. The fourth... hmmm... I knew someone who had that issue, he played some percussion for band. Yep, and you do it especially when you don't even know it half the time. XD I do that with singing.
Oh thank god, i thought I was crazy and I was the only one that did it.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 4:29 pm
Rittmankid687
Oh thank god, i thought I was crazy and I was the only one that did it.

I still think I am slightly crazy. Aside from you I don't know anyone else who does that.  

YuzoraRyuu

YuzoraRyuu

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 6:06 pm
Yesterday I sat down and taught myself to learn the Chronicles of Narina theme on the piano. I got most of it down so far. That includes the chords below the main melody. So, if you do that to songs you know. You are not only a music junkie, but have constant headaches for how much thought goes into doing that. Seriously, my skull is throbing.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 8:39 pm
I'm learning to play the Piano Duet from the Corpse Bride. I must say though, I love piano but I am an absolute sucker for cello.  

YuzoraRyuu

YuzoraRyuu

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 3:41 pm
I was digging through an old coat pocket and found a little melody on makeshift sheet music. I appearently wrote it a while ago. I sat down at my piano and played it. It sounded... insanely awesome. I put some chords to it and now it is an awesome little song.  
The Music Artists Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff