Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
~A Rose for the Heart~ (Tamaki found ^^) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 10:05 pm
Harukoo pushed the flower away from her face. "No, I don't. If I ever want a man to praise his love for me, I would want it to be real. This is all just fantasy. Yes, you make women happy. Good for you. But I believe that to make someone truly happy, it has to be real." She leaned in so no of the girls could hear her.

"I know that when you go home each day, you don't think twice about these girls. Yes, you think about bringing them joy but that's about it." Harukoo leaned back and folded her arms. "To me, this is all a lie. It's not real. It's not true love." She sighed.

"It's not that I don't wish for people's dreams to come true, but that's all this is really. A dream. What I'm talking about is the real thing. The love I'm talking about is someone who will walk you to class whether he's late or not. Someone who loves you for you and doesn't have that same feeling for anyone else. That's the real deal. I know it rarely happens and it doesn't happen to all but once these girls walk out of here, none of you gentlemen call them for secret dates. None of you continually think about them day in and day out. Nor do you have that can't eat, eat sleep, reach for the stars world series kind of feeling. They're just you're customers." Several girls looked at Harukoo like she was a horrible girl but she didn't care. Honey stopped eating his cake for a moment and Mori just sighed at his sister. Harukoo looked at her brother.

"Hey, he said he was interested." She shrugged.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 7:06 pm
Tamaki's gaze turned from interesting and amusment to astonishment to embarassment and wonder at her words. They were true. Every last one of her words. It staggered him greatly. He was convinced that nothing could catch him off guard while he worse his mask but this did and for a moment his mask faltered and the boy underneath stared at her in admiring confused wonder for a half second before he composed himself and smile. "silly... all my princesses are special to me." he walked to one and touched her cheek, making her squeal and look at Harukoo in smug smile to say that she was wrong. His voice was convincing to his girls, but he was no longer convinced of it himself.

Kyoya watched the play of emotions across his face and smiled. The smile faded when he saw the damage to Tamaki's mask. He had never been able to do that. To quickly strike a blow to his guard and pride so that it feel for a moment. Only after many long years of friendship and when no one was around was Tamaki able to drop his guard around Kyoya and feel comfortable. Kyoya smiled at harukoo. "Your oppinion is strong. You know what you're looking for. Thats good. Do you think you'll find it?"  

Priestess Hanajima

Agile Seeker

7,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 8:27 pm
Harukoo looked at Tamaki as his expressions changed. For a moment, she thought she saw something else. Almost like he put down his protective wall. What he was protective himself from, she might never know. Kyoya brought her out of her thought. "Well, I hope so one day. I may not find him here but I'm sure I'll find the person I'm supposed to be with for the rest of my life. We all have that one person we're supposed to be with. He's out there for me. I sure of it." She smiled and finished her lunch. She thanked her brother and was about to leave Honey stopped her.

"You're leaving already?" He asked tears forming in his eyes. The girls around him tried to comfort him. They looked at her and begged her to stay for her cousin. "Please, Zuka?" He begged. Harukoo smiled and sat down.

"Ok, I'll stay for you Honey-senpa." She told him and Honey clapped his hands in joy.

"Yay! This calls for more cake!" Honey handed her a piece and began to eat his own.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 6:30 pm
Tamaki was about to protect her departure as well but silenced himself and let honey keep her here. "What do would you look for in your man?" He hadn't ment to ask but it just slipped out and he sat beside her with his customers around him glaring at her for stealing his attention.

The twins pulled up a chair beside her. Hakaru pulled the hat off tamaki and dropped it onto her head, it covered her eyes from a moment and Tamaki couldn't help but smile and chuckle the closest thing to a true laugh that any of his costumers had heard or his fellow host members had heard in a long time for that matter. The twins smiled and set to work tormenting her by playing with her hair and narrowly dodging her swips taking turns on either side of her laughing while she missed them by centimeters.  

Priestess Hanajima

Agile Seeker

7,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 8:00 pm
Harukoo swatted at the twins as the played with their hair. Each time she missed them she was becoming even more furious. Finally, she sat back and sighed. She let them play with her hair and she turned back to Tamaki. "Well, I don't look for a guy who plays with my hair." She looked at the twins who just laughed. "But I look for someone who can make me laugh. Cares about me for who I am. Someone who shares the same interest. Not all but at least some." She told them. "Let's see what else."

"Someone who like to travel. Let's not forget that." Honey smiled as he bit into a piece of cake.

"Yes, that too." She giggled.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 7:52 pm
There was that smile again. That awe, gaurd dropping, amazing voice speaching all the things that he wanted to say and all he could do was smile. He nodded and perked up his guard coming back up again. How did she keep doing this to him. "You like to travel. You'll have to tell me what places you wish to see." He stood up taking his hat from her head and smiled down at her brushing a strand of hair behind her ear and looked to the others. "Time to close up." He turned to his girls. Most had left but some stayed just to be shoued away.

The twins got up reluctantly un brading the hair that they had played with and went about saying good-bye personally to all of their customers until they were all gone. "Good night zuka!" they exclaimed together and kissed her on opposite cheeks at the same time and ran before she could hit them, laughing as they went.  

Priestess Hanajima

Agile Seeker

7,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 8:47 pm
Harukoo touched her cheeks and laughed at the boys as they ran away. Some of the girls glared at her as they walked out. Other didn't pay her any attention. Honey finished his last piece of cake and went to take the dirty dishes in the sink. Mori placed Honey on his shoulders and carried him as Honey began to laugh. Harukoo couldn't help but smile at her brother. "He's always like that isn't he?" She asked aloud. She looked at Tamaki who was watching her.

"Oh. I'm sorry. You said you were 'closing up.' I guess that means me too." She chuckled as she began to collect her things. "I guess I'll see you later." She quickly turned to say goodbye to her brother and cousin but it was too late. They were already out of sight. Once again, Harukoo turned to Tamaki. "Could you tell them goodbye for me? Tell Honey that he should stop by our house sometime. And tell Mori I'll see him at home. Could you tell them that for me, please?" She asked him.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 6:31 pm
Tamaki chuckled, she was touching her cheek what did that mean? "You can stay if you like. It's our customers that need to leave. I still have to clean up." he smiled. "You don't have to help but you can stay. He was still watching her that wondering look in his eyes. "I'll tell them not to worry. I'll see them a little later today. We still have to figure out what tomorrows theme should be or perhaps we'll just wear our school uniforms." he took off his hat and looked at it pondering it next idea. He set it on the table and turned to gather up his customers tea cups figuring that she would leave. "I guess if you're leaving I'll see you later. Stop by anytime." He smiled at her.  

Priestess Hanajima

Agile Seeker

7,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 11:21 pm
Harukoo smiled and shook her head. "No, I'll stay and help. I don't mind. I actually like cleaning sometimes. I find it theraputic. Plus, this seems like a lot for just one person." She began to pick up some plates and cups. Soon, without her really realizing it, she began to hum to herself Chasing Cars by Snow Patrol. She took the plates and cups in the kitchen and walked back out with a broom. As Harukoo swept the floor, she began to sing the words softly to herself.

(Yes, I know it's an American song but for the sake of this rp they know it too.)  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 6:05 pm
He listened to her hum as he worked finding a strange kind of comfort in the sound. He smiled to himself, lost in his thoughts. He was far away working beside her. When she came out to sweep he started singing with her, they created a sort of harmonic melody between the two of them.

The twins, who usually helped Takashi clean up leaned just outside the door and watched and listened. They were surprised when they saw that Takashi had dropped his guard enough to think of something else. was it that she was Mori-senpai's sister or was she just that type of person. They were few and far between, the people that relaxed you without even meaning to or realizing what they were doing. The twins frowned in united concentration.

((thats ok. it's a good song))  

Priestess Hanajima

Agile Seeker

7,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 7:40 pm
Harukoo smiled as Tamaki began singing with her. His voice was angelic and unlike anything she had ever heard. Once he had began singing she stopped but only for a minute before singing along with him. The two of them continued to sweep even when they finished the song. "You have a wonderful singing voice, Tamaki." She told him as she swept under a table.

Mori and Honey walked out of the kitchen and stopped behind the twins. Mori set down his cousin and couldn't help but watch his sister. He knew she loved to clean. As a matter of fact, she always cleaned when she thought no one was watching. Harukoo would sing random songs to herself. His sister never knew that he always watched her from a safe distance. Mori began to wonder if she was going to eventually take down Tamaki's full mask. They all wondered that.

Harukoo put the broom back in the closet and grabbed a wet cloth. Carefully, she began to wipe down the tables with some cleaning solution. "Let's see if you know this one." She smiled as she began to sing.
"I really can't stay
I've got to go away
This evening has been
So very nice" She hoped that he would know the song since it was one of her favorites.

(btw, it's Baby It's Cold Outside from Elf)  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 8:55 pm
Tamaki grabbed a different cloth. He admired how thorough she was at cleaning and couldn't help beaming at her compliment. another chip off his mask but he failed to notice this time. "Thank you. I used to sing and play the piano for my mother when she was ill." His voice softened at the thought of is mother.

He paused to study her smile. It was beautiful and fit perfectly. Some people just weren't ment to smile but she wasn't one of them. He perked up at the song and chuckled singing the next lines.
"My mother will start to worry
My father will be pacing the floor
So really I'd better scurry
well Maybe just a half a drink more "  

Priestess Hanajima

Agile Seeker

7,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 10:30 pm
Harukoo wiped the tables down as Tamaki took the male part and as she took the female part. When the tables were all done, she sat back down on the couch and she sighed. "Well, I think we make a pretty good team. Everything looks in order. It's clean. It's neat." Harukoo grabbed a pillow and hugged it as she got comfortable. "So, Tamaki. Tell me about yourself."

Mori and Hunny looked at each other before looking back at them. Mori knew this was what his sister always did but didn't know how King Tamaki would react after getting to know her. He folded his arms as he continued to watch them. He wanted to say something but then again he never did. Mori was always the quiet type but, for some reason, he was afraid that his sister would get hurt. After all, Tamaki was always around other women. Mori didn't know how he was going to treat his sister.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 12:25 am
Tamaki sat on the opposite end of the couch from her, proping his ankle up on his knee he smiled at her. "I do too. I think this is the cleanest this room has been sinse we started our club in it." He laughed softly, the warmest laugh he'd been able to allow himself in a very long time, he hoped emediatly after that no one noticed. His guard was slipping bit by bit and he's only know her for a couple of hours at max. The question caught him off guard and he pondered it. Had it always been so hard to think of what he liked, to think of who he was or what he did, wanted, needed. He looked down and concentrated. "Hmmm... My mind seems to be slipping a little, I can't think of anything." he seemed bewildered and he smiled his face glowing with laughter that couldn't come out. "I honestly can't think of anything. How 'bout you ask a question and I'll answer as truthfully as I can and then I'll ask you one. If your ok with that." he offered with a smile. He too wanted to get to know her. "You can go first if you like."  

Priestess Hanajima

Agile Seeker

7,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 1:25 am
Harukoo raised her eyebrows. "I'm amazed." She told him. There's something about him that made her want to stay. Of course, there were places she was going to go to but, for some reason, he made her want to talk more. She figured her friends would understand and that she would see them later. "I would have figured someone like you would be more than happy to talk about himself." She scrunched up her face as the words fell out of her mouth.

Mori smiled at his sister's quick mouth. It was just like her to say things like that but not really meaning them. Gently, he picked up Hunny and placed him on his shoulder. He tapped on the twins shoulders and nodded his head towards the door. It was time to leave them. Harukoo would call him if she needed anything. The twins looked at Mori but shook their heads. They wanted to see how much more they could reveal. Honey began to squirm on Mori's shoulders but Mori kept a firm grip.

"I'm sorry." Harukoo continued. "I really don't mean to say things like that. My mouth has a mind of it's own." She pulled the pillow closer to her chest. "But I don't mind asking a question first." She looked up at the ceiling as she began to think of a question. Harukoo's head suddenly popped up. "I got one." She smiled. "What are your parents like?"

The boys tensed and looked at each other. Tamaki rarely talked about his parents. There was no way he would talk about them to her. After all, he didn't like talking about it. He much preferred talking about other things like the Host Club. But never his parents. The twins looked at each other before looking back at the two of them. Mori slowly placed Honey back down. She had actually asked him. Honey hardly noticed that his cousin had set him down. All four of the boys stayed and watched further as Tamaki and Harukoo continued to talk.

03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff