Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Eyes of the Ocean Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Autodidactic

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 6:17 pm
William raised his eyebrow again. "Whatever you say." He chuckled to himself as he poured a glass of water and added a tablespoon of salt to it, making sure to dissolve it all before taking it back to her. Then he went to grab a towel and rummaged through his closet, finding a clean white tee-shirt that would be quite large on her, and a pair of Grey sweatpants. Sure, it wasn't couture, but it would keep her warm.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 6:24 pm
Shiva accepted the glass and took small sips. She looked at her legs and winced. The same markings were on the tails of her family right before they died. Her brothers and sisters...they all tried to protect her from the pollution of the water and it was all in vain. She had become infected as well. She knew that if she were to return to the ocean, she would die. If the pollution got under her scales, it would get into her blood and ultimately kill her. Her grip tightened around the glass weakly, she then took a few more sips.  

Shiva_Goddess

12,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100

Autodidactic

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 6:31 pm
William returned with the towel and clothes. "Hey, I found these for you to wear." He said, handing her the things. "I will go outside while you get dressed. I will be back in a few minutes." He said, then left out the front door to give her privacy while she changed. HE sat down on the porch and watched as a couple jogged across the beach together. His mind was racing. What would he do about that girl? How could he make her feel comfortable? It was obvious by her body language that she was uncomfortable being in his house. Why had she been alone? Why on EARTH did she drink salt water? What happened to her legs? He mulled over these unanswered questions while flicking a rock absent mindedly.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 6:37 pm
Shiva blinked looking at the clothes for a moment. She then took off her dress and put the shirt over her head and pulled it down. She looked at the pants and had a slight blush. How was she going to put these one? She looked at them then tried them on. She got lucky and had put them on right. She took the glass and took a few more sips. She was feeling a little better, not much, but a little.

She sat up on the couch and put her legs over the edge until they touched the floor. She tried to push herself up on them, she was almost halfway up, but was too wobbly on them so she fell back on the couch. She whimpered a bit and her hands flew to her legs. She then slowly brought them back and she looked around. So, this was what a human home looked like, it was odd. But, then again, she was a mermaid among humans.

Shiva_Goddess

12,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100

Autodidactic

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 6:49 pm
William walked back inside, welcoming the warmth. He saw her sitting on the couch with her knees drawn up to her chest. He smiled. She was practically swimming in his clothes. A lock of damp hair was stuck to her cheek. She was adorable. He walked up and sat next to her. He looked at her for a few heavy moments, not knowing what to say. He had so many questions for her but he didn't want to overwhelm her.

Instead he wiped the lock of sapphire lock of hair from her cheek and asked "Is...is there anything you want to tell me?" His voice croaked softly. He cleared his throat and looked at her intently.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 6:54 pm
Shiva looked at him and was blushing a deep red, "Thank you for helping me. M-My name is S-Shiva," she then took a deep breath, "What is your name?" she looked at him with those sapphire eyes of hers. So alight with life as she gazed into his eyes. They were soft...as was his touch.

((Pronounced Sh-I-va you say the I)  

Shiva_Goddess

12,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100

Autodidactic

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 7:14 pm
((I posted a minute ago but it disappeared...))
"Oh, i'm sorry, my name is William. I'm afraid my name isn't as interesting as yours." He laughed and took the throw blanket off the back of the couch and wrapped it around her. "So do you live around here? I mean, do you have any parent I should call? I'm sure they are worried sick about you."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 7:18 pm
Shiva lowered her head when he mentioned her parents. They had been taken by fishermen when she was young. Her shoulders trembled as she fought back her tears, "I-I don't have parents...at least not any more."  

Shiva_Goddess

12,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100

Autodidactic

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 7:33 pm
William's eyes widened and he instinctively wrapped an arm around her. "It's okay. I'm sorry for bringing it up. You can stay here as long as you need to, but if you ever feel like leaving, let me know and I will take you wherever you need to go." HE rocked her gently, not really knowing what to do to help her calm down again.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 7:38 pm
Shiva's eyes widened themselves when he held her. He felt so warm...She then shook her head and wiped her eyes with her hands. She looked up at him, "No...I am sorry. It was a long time ago, it was not your fault. But...I do not think you would want someone like me around here. I cannot even walk."  

Shiva_Goddess

12,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100

Autodidactic

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 7:46 pm
"Are..are they broken?" He said, looking at her legs. He didn't think they looked broken, there was no blood or anything. "and hey, i've lived alone for a long time. It's nice having someone around for a change. Besides," He said, his voice changing to one more cheerful "You are tiny, you don't take up much room at all." He smiled widely at her. He wondered what she looked like when she was happy.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 7:50 pm
Shiva blushed a bit and gave a small smile. It was small, but she was a little happier, "I am not that tiny, but I was always the youngest in my family..." she then looked at her legs and she lowered her head, "I guess I can tell you...my legs are not broken...I have just never...used them before."  

Shiva_Goddess

12,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100

Autodidactic

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 8:00 pm
William laughed, thinking she must have been joking. "How were you able to swim without using your legs?"

This girl was strange. Something in the back of his mind told him that she was different, but he couldn't put a finger on why. She seemed to have a glow around her. Her smile, however small, seemed to light a flame in his chest. Her whole essence seemed watery. He was nervous around her. Well, he was nervous around all girls, but this was different. He was almost afraid to touch her, and yet he couldn't stop doing so. He wanted to know everything about her.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 8:03 pm
Shiva looked at him for a moment then looked down. She took a few deep breaths before answering, "Promise you won't tell anyone...but...I...am able to swim with my..." her voice then got quieter, "tail..." her eyes were anywhere but on him at this moment. Her heart was pounding in her chest and she could feel it all the way up to her ears. She was nervous, terrifed yet hopeful of his response.  

Shiva_Goddess

12,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100

Autodidactic

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 8:09 pm
William's jaw dropped. He couldn't believe what he was hearing. She was...she was a mermaid? It all started making sense now. The color of her eyes and hair, her pale skin, her watery essence. He quickly re-arranged his features, trying to look as natural as possible. She was blushing and looked terribly nervous. He didn't want to hurt her. Especially now. It took him several moments to speak. He opened and closed his mouth several times, trying to think of the right thing to say. Finally, he decided he should stop asking so many questions. He didn't want to scare her away.

"Would you like me to help you learn how to walk?" He said quietly.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff