Reply ~ Main Forum ~
Where do you see yourself in *60* years? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Laharl Part Deux

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 1:15 pm
Being the most awesome 79 year old ever and telling my grandchildren the wild stories of her past.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 3:44 pm
Living in an old kinda witch house with my beloved, telling spooky stories to my grandchildren and teaching them how to cook pumpkin cookies surprised  

YellowRavenInk

Opinionated Bibliophile

12,775 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Partygoer 500

Laharl Part Deux

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 4:11 pm
GothicRavn
Living in an old kinda witch house with my beloved, telling spooky stories to my grandchildren and teaching them how to cook pumpkin cookies surprised
I LOVE pumpkin cookies! 4laugh  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 8:05 pm
Probably dead, I know that's not very creative and whatnot, but I just don't think I'll live quite that long. surprised  

Awesome Akwardness

NewAgeAntique

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 7:44 pm
I'll be immortal, exploring the unreachable parts of the world and observing and loving humanity through time.
A girl can wish right?  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 10:21 am
I'd probably be a goth grand mom and still be very youthfull inside and uotside. HAH GOTH FOR LIFE!!!  

Siouxsie A

Rellik San
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 1:13 pm
60 years time, I'll be in a grave or close.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 9:11 pm
yeah...my senitments exactly Rellik...

but knowing my luck, and karma, and given to the nature of technological and medical advancements in the next 60 years....they'll probably figure out a way to prolong life giving me more free time to tune into the abbatoir and get my music fix.  

Keevan Draco

Rellik San
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 4:28 am
KeevanSixx

but knowing my luck, and karma, and given to the nature of technological and medical advancements in the next 60 years....they'll probably figure out a way to prolong life giving me more free time to tune into the abbatoir and get my music fix.

I dunno man, I just don't want to live so long I'll become a burden on people, I mean I'm nearly 22, last thing I want to do is be an inconvenient 82 year old.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 10:37 am
I'll be that crazy old lady that sits on the porch with a shotgun yelling at the kids next door to stay off my lawn.  

XxLovely_MiseriesxX

Awesome Akwardness

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 1:27 pm
Rellik San
KeevanSixx

I dunno man, I just don't want to live so long I'll become a burden on people, I mean I'm nearly 22, last thing I want to do is be an inconvenient 82 year old.
So your not looking forward to all those sponge baths? razz  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 4:43 pm
Blackrose Kaire
Rellik San
KeevanSixx

sponge baths? in the near future, medical technological science will develop a smart bed (they already have a prototype in use for patients who are being treated from inside their home. This thing keeps track of all vitals, turns you from side to side, and has a self cleaning system for the physically impaired. each year they roll out a new model with even more bells and wistles) that completely takes care of your needs....baths included.

an inconvienance? you only become that when you stop trying to live your life to the best of your ability, and instead intentionally depend on others to take care of you to the end of your days.  

Keevan Draco

Awesome Akwardness

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 9:02 pm
KeevanSixx
Blackrose Kaire
Rellik San
KeevanSixx

sponge baths? in the near future, medical technological science will develop a smart bed (they already have a prototype in use for patients who are being treated from inside their home. This thing keeps track of all vitals, turns you from side to side, and has a self cleaning system for the physically impaired. each year they roll out a new model with even more bells and wistles) that completely takes care of your needs....baths included.

an inconvienance? you only become that when you stop trying to live your life to the best of your ability, and instead intentionally depend on others to take care of you to the end of your days.
I'd much rather have a sexy young man to give me a sponge bath though... sad That bed just takes out what little bit of fun there would be in being old for me. xp  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 4:53 pm
KeevanSixx
in 60 years?

probably looking at the inside walls of a rectangular box lined with silken pillows....
lol
for me my friends are saying ill be in a straight jacket in an nut house withing 5 years  

Zandratic

6,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Kazza Reaper

Ruthless Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 8:41 pm
If looking at my grandparents, I'll be lucky to reach fifty.... stare
So apart from a baker's dozen of feet underground (they're gonna want to bury me extra deep to make sure I don't crawl back out) I'll be digging my way out of that hole and going right back to my plan of world domination, zombies possibly in tow.
I will have died young so I might go visit the few people that would morn my death, haunt a couple of my worst enemies, and stalk some people who don't believe in the zombie apocalypse. I might go take revenge on the mental institution that gave me the drugs that messed me up too...
So, long story short, if I'm not dead a lot of people will bow down to me twisted  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff