Welcome to Gaia! ::

Golden Palace

Back to Guilds

fun, random, rp, games 

Tags: Golden, Chatterbox, Games, Friendly, Roleplay 

Reply Hell~~Let the hate begin! >=O
Insult the Poster Above You Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

avalonsThief

Dapper Gekko

9,775 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 1:32 pm
Well, pardon me for having a hobbie. Last time I checked, having a hobbie is better than staring at the ceiling all day long- you probly don't even bathe you do that so much.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 3:21 pm
Even so, I doubt I smell worse than you, you walking biohazard.  

LabTechZ003
Captain

avalonsThief

Dapper Gekko

9,775 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 4:25 pm
Do NOT underestimate the power of the slugs with their magical zebras! With the fairies by there side, they live in your closet and do unspeakble things to you in your sleep- but you cannot remember them. I would like to see you try to beat their power!  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 6:49 pm
Excuse me? You're supposed to insult me, not blather meaningless knowledge like a politician.  

LabTechZ003
Captain

avalonsThief

Dapper Gekko

9,775 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 9:58 am
Meaningless? You obviously don't have a very active imagination. The best thing you could probley think up is how many cracks are up in the ceiling you watch all day- Without the fact that you would probley have a seisure from all the stress of just thinking about that.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 8:04 pm
One does not have a "seisure" (perhaps you mean seizure?) from stress, you ignorant fool. And if I did spend my days in such a way, at least I get more stimulation during the daytime than you.

And I would love to see how long you would last in the employment of G-Corp. I'm certain Johnny Gambino alone would give you a "seisure".  

LabTechZ003
Captain

avalonsThief

Dapper Gekko

9,775 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 8:17 am
Sorry Mr. Oldy. I didn't know people from this century actually called people "ignorant fool's". Go back to your time period and trim thoes grey nose hairs- or better yet- let your cane brake and fall over. I'm sure the floor you work on has had so many chemical spills, it turned into rubber. So you'll most likley to bounce back up 8D  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 8:07 pm
"Mister"? If you cannot tell my gender then you are obviously blinder than LabTechZ 015 (who forgot to wear his goggles into the flame and gas emissions chamber). And if you must quote me, do it properly. Shouldn't it be "ignorant fools" with no apostraphe?

And I'm sorry but the rest of your insult has so many errors and misplaced words that I cannot read a word of it. Go back to your elementary school and learn some basic English and grammer.  

LabTechZ003
Captain

avalonsThief

Dapper Gekko

9,775 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 5:51 pm
Well, that was an unexpected surprise. I mean, a girl. Pfft, I would have never known, but thanks for clearing it up! I shall now correct my below average grammer! Let me be the first to start calling you, "Miss. Grammer Freak Oldy Lady That Like's To Work Too Much". I think it sutes you juuuuuust fine. ;D  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 8:35 pm
It's "suits"! For heaven's sake, is there anyone else here I can argue with? Preferably someone who can actually spell?  

LabTechZ003
Captain

avalonsThief

Dapper Gekko

9,775 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 8:57 am
Awwww, looks like after a few days, I'm the only one who care's 8D Now, run along Miss. Lady with a long name, and help gaia make an event for halloween 09'. Shoo Shoo!  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 2:21 pm
At least I contribute to Gaia! I'm certain that you can't design a Grunny or replicate Zurg technology.  

LabTechZ003
Captain

avalonsThief

Dapper Gekko

9,775 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 4:51 pm
'Course I do! I post in bundles of stuff to help Gaia work their butt's off even more by posting what we as a community want them to have meltdowns about! Now run along and evolve ((Yes, spelt wrong)) some grunnies into Werewolves for Halloween, okie-dokie? Good.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 7:14 pm
You can not turn Grunnies into werewolves! The two are completely different creatures. No link has been found (yet).

On the other hand, I have heard of the Grolf experiments and if you do not stop this foolishness, I will create one and set it loose on you.  

LabTechZ003
Captain

galswingirl

Dapper Businesswoman

6,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 7:19 pm
Really!! What is its name? Or is it you? Or that..Thing in your head?

You know that the slugs will come to get you and that the ninja trees will be right behind you. Right Mister? =D

Hell~~Let the hate begin! >=O

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff