Talentless singers Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AoibhealDragonheart

Fashionable Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 6:15 am
It does bug me how most of the singer's out there have no talent whatsoever. I stopped listening to the radio wayyy back when I started realizing this. I mean who wants to be driving along listening to stuff they don't like. One of the biggest people that bother me is Rhianna-I don't know if she can or can't sing I mean most people like her and everything but she sings through her nose and frankly my opinion is people who sing through their nose aren't that great.
I don't know about anyone else but that's my opinion. No offense to anyone who likes her music or anything like that. sweatdrop
And then what's up with people just writing words that don't mean anything or music that doesn't mean anything to them just so long as it sounds good and it makes them tons of money? That's not what music is all about. You're supposed to write it because you love to do it, you love to write stuff people can relate to or feel whether they've been through the same situation or not. You're supposed to write it for the fans not for the money. Think of how music used to be written. It's all about something the writer has been through or knows alot about and perhaps has expierience in. Like seriously most of the people out there have lost sight of all of this. Well, in my opinion anyway.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 4:43 pm
Another one I've thought of is Miley Cyrus. She can't sing. And I can't stand her...would you call that music?
Just my opinion sweatdrop  

AoibhealDragonheart

Fashionable Prophet

xXHopless RomanceXx

6,700 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 7:17 am
Jophish
For example: (Don't get mad at me!) The Jonas (*Shudders*) Brothers, or Hannah Montana.... In my opinion, both their music is terrible, but almost every girl I know is obsessed with them. And the Jonas Brothers getting their own movie? There are much, much better bands out there, and they don't get movies. Do you see what I'm getting at?

----------------
Now playing: Celldweller - Switchback
via FoxyTunes

I agree. The fact that the Jonas Brothers are getting their own show is just rediculous! I tried to watch Camp Rock and their acting was worse than their music!

I like some "pop" music like David Cook, Kelly Clarkson, Demi Levato (one of the very few Disney stars with talent), Taylor Swift, All American Rejects, etc. I'm just disapointed that talented rappers like MC Lars will never be played on the radio because his music is too intelligent for it to be a main-stream hit. He makes very good points and the tunes are catchy!  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 2:07 pm
i despise marilyn manson, slipknot, and basically any band that relies more on a gimmick than actual talent.  

Old Fashion Cliche

Handsome Genius

Paperwhale

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 10:41 pm
xXHopless RomanceXx
Jophish
For example: (Don't get mad at me!) The Jonas (*Shudders*) Brothers, or Hannah Montana.... In my opinion, both their music is terrible, but almost every girl I know is obsessed with them. And the Jonas Brothers getting their own movie? There are much, much better bands out there, and they don't get movies. Do you see what I'm getting at?

----------------
Now playing: Celldweller - Switchback
via FoxyTunes

I agree. The fact that the Jonas Brothers are getting their own show is just rediculous! I tried to watch Camp Rock and their acting was worse than their music!

I like some "pop" music like David Cook, Kelly Clarkson, Demi Levato (one of the very few Disney stars with talent), Taylor Swift, All American Rejects, etc. I'm just disapointed that talented rappers like MC Lars will never be played on the radio because his music is too intelligent for it to be a main-stream hit. He makes very good points and the tunes are catchy!

How did the Jonas brothers even become famous? neutral Radio only play songs that they think will make people happier but it's sad that most of the songs they play have no feeling.............. How come the people with talent only get their songs played few times or never on the radio. sad  
The Music Artists Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff