Submit

Gold?
  mmm cheese....
View Results

AnonymousJoe

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 8:17 am
5ubliminalM355ag35
AnonymousJoe
the cool thing about ska kids and rudies is that they dont judge you, and if they judge you at all its for your dancing but even that they dont really care as long as you have fun its fun, 3 peice suit? cool, jeans and a band t? cool, clown suit? weird and cool no one cares just have fun and skank
Right and really, you don't even have to dress up to be accepted by us. It's all about the music, not the way we dress. The dress is for fun, but it's about the music not about the outfits (even if the outfits are freaken sweet)
i dont dress up at all, cargo pants/jeans and a band t-shirt dosnt matter its the music that counts  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 8:21 am
Farnoosh
5ubliminalM355ag35
AnonymousJoe
the cool thing about ska kids and rudies is that they dont judge you, and if they judge you at all its for your dancing but even that they dont really care as long as you have fun its fun, 3 peice suit? cool, jeans and a band t? cool, clown suit? weird and cool no one cares just have fun and skank
Right and really, you don't even have to dress up to be accepted by us. It's all about the music, not the way we dress. The dress is for fun, but it's about the music not about the outfits (even if the outfits are freaken sweet)

Lol!
Very true.
And the outfits rock out loud.
But I do appreciate the music and everything, you should hear me when I talk about the trumpet/trombones-Me/"Holy crap the trumpet solo at the beginning of this song is to ******** die for!" Friend/"What are you talking about??" Me/"Hoshit! How can you NOT ******** listen to Ska?!" : biggrin eath Glare::
(( whee ))

haha I had one of those 'no ska?! ARE YOU ON CRACK CHILD!' type moments with my friend chrissy

Chrissy- yeah so I was listening to helena
Me- ....?
Chrissy- My chemical romance....
Me- ummm are the 3rd wave?
Chrissy- Ariel... they're a band from THIS decade...
Me- WTF?! why you listening to THAT? get yourself some ska STAT!  

UreshiiNyoko

Ivan The Somekinda-Punk

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 11:20 am
You have to be like "Put the emo down and nobody gets hurt. DON'T MAKE ME LINK YOU TO MY GAIAN FRIEND'S BAND PAGE! THEY BASH EMO! YOU WANNA GET BASHED, DAMNIT?!?!"

www.myspace.com/politicallyincorrectnj100 these recordings will eventually be dropped when the new and improved Twighlight records something. We just got two guitarists that kick a**, so all I have to do is sing. And yes, I'm vocals. Fear my loud, angry voice. Kid on the Dirty Punks Guild described us as "Black Flag on PCP" and THAT is a damn good compliment! whee  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 10:22 am
Ivan_The_Punk
You have to be like "Put the emo down and nobody gets hurt. DON'T MAKE ME LINK YOU TO MY GAIAN FRIEND'S BAND PAGE! THEY BASH EMO! YOU WANNA GET BASHED, DAMNIT?!?!"

www.myspace.com/politicallyincorrectnj100 these recordings will eventually be dropped when the new and improved Twighlight records something. We just got two guitarists that kick a**, so all I have to do is sing. And yes, I'm vocals. Fear my loud, angry voice. Kid on the Dirty Punks Guild described us as "Black Flag on PCP" and THAT is a damn good compliment! whee

I hart j00 for that!
I hate Emo's as well <3

Farnoosh

Farnoosh

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 10:23 am
UreshiiNyoko
Farnoosh
5ubliminalM355ag35
AnonymousJoe

Lol!
Very true.
And the outfits rock out loud.
But I do appreciate the music and everything, you should hear me when I talk about the trumpet/trombones-Me/"Holy crap the trumpet solo at the beginning of this song is to ******** die for!" Friend/"What are you talking about??" Me/"Hoshit! How can you NOT ******** listen to Ska?!" : biggrin eath Glare::
(( whee ))

haha I had one of those 'no ska?! ARE YOU ON CRACK CHILD!' type moments with my friend chrissy

Chrissy- yeah so I was listening to helena
Me- ....?
Chrissy- My chemical romance....
Me- ummm are the 3rd wave?
Chrissy- Ariel... they're a band from THIS decade...
Me- WTF?! why you listening to THAT? get yourself some ska STAT!

LOL

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 9:15 pm
Give your friend a good smack upside the head for me.
I hate it when people say stuff like that >.o

Swiss

girl_no_13

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 6:31 am
Ivan_The_Punk

And as I write this I am being forced to list to My Chemical Romance, or as my friend likes to call them My C**ting Romance crying  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 1:32 pm
eek gonk THE INHUMANITY!  

UreshiiNyoko

girl_no_13

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 3:01 am
I know! I didnt even have any ska with me, so I couldnt balence out the crap!
Still, on a good note, my scene kid/ emo brother was listening to Catch 22 last night and he likes it! xd  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 1:59 pm
get 'em while they're young pirate  

UreshiiNyoko

Rude Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out