Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply MoonClan
other Cats in MoonClan Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Panda--Chan
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 6:12 pm
awesome! welcome you guys! could you find pics to represent your cat please? Then i can add you to the list!  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 6:15 pm
ellos peoples, i'm also new here and my name is shinekit, here's a picture of her.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
her name descripes her personality, happy and loves to learn  

Unknown-Ninja1993

Panda--Chan
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 6:17 pm
sweet! welcome to Moonclan, Shinekit!  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 7:16 pm
HI THERE! Well that was weird i have never actually said that before... Anyway Hi I am runningkit! pic:http://i303.photobucket.com/albums/nn143/la_boheme55/cat.jpg
I am sometimes rather weird but not weird enough to be a loner =P But i am not weird all the time.... Also i like to draw and read and animate and other fun stuff! I have nevah been a kittypet!  

chewy like gum

Panda--Chan
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 7:26 pm
yay non-kittypets! lol  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 11:27 pm
princes gurl22
d-grayman 2021
i'm new here. my name is graykit because it shows my personality, which is a gray personality. i'm trying to afford cat items. and i'm also trying to find out how to get to an apprentice. i'll try to post once or twice every week. but i wont be posting for a couple of weeks due to me moving houses. so i wont hav internet for a certain time.

hello im Foxpaw. I am new to moon clan i am a small orange tabby people say im a decendent of Firestar. But im not so sure,i love to hunt and im an extremly good fighter. My mother is Oakfur and my father is Quickclaw im an extremly good fighter and a valueable asset to any clan. Im a proud warrior and will do anthing to defend my clan!

hiya im snowkit. my name describes how i look sort of. im still looking 4 a mentor n bc im new im not sure who my mom or dad r =[ hopefully i will soon but 2day is my 1st day =] im willing 2 do anything for my clan n im not sure whether ima be a warrior or medicene cat. either way ill do what helps my clan best. people say im a decendent of Silverstream & Feathertail... im named snowkit bc im partly white.... also bc i love snow. for my warrior name idk what i hope 2 be called. im suree our leader will pick a brilliant name. i also wanna do my ancestors proud n hope 2 join StarClan proud of what ive done 2 help my clan.  

ii-J3ssi-Boo-ii

I Deutschland I
Crew

5,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 1:06 pm
Hello! I'm Scarkit, but that's only because I got a scar from a badger over my right eye when I was 4 moons old. I'm now almost six moons, and I'm hoping to be an apprentice! My mother died from the badger trying to save me, so I was nursed from another queen. I never knew who my father was, and I was the only kit in my litter. I.. feel alone, but I'm alright with that! I have a clan to care about, and that's all that matters.
User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 3:33 pm
Hi I'm Skykit and my picture's in my siggy 3nodding  

Momiji Fan 20

Panda--Chan
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 6:17 pm
xXluvly-latinaXx
princes gurl22
d-grayman 2021
i'm new here. my name is graykit because it shows my personality, which is a gray personality. i'm trying to afford cat items. and i'm also trying to find out how to get to an apprentice. i'll try to post once or twice every week. but i wont be posting for a couple of weeks due to me moving houses. so i wont hav internet for a certain time.

hello im Foxpaw. I am new to moon clan i am a small orange tabby people say im a decendent of Firestar. But im not so sure,i love to hunt and im an extremly good fighter. My mother is Oakfur and my father is Quickclaw im an extremly good fighter and a valueable asset to any clan. Im a proud warrior and will do anthing to defend my clan!

hiya im snowkit. my name describes how i look sort of. im still looking 4 a mentor n bc im new im not sure who my mom or dad r =[ hopefully i will soon but 2day is my 1st day =] im willing 2 do anything for my clan n im not sure whether ima be a warrior or medicene cat. either way ill do what helps my clan best. people say im a decendent of Silverstream & Feathertail... im named snowkit bc im partly white.... also bc i love snow. for my warrior name idk what i hope 2 be called. im suree our leader will pick a brilliant name. i also wanna do my ancestors proud n hope 2 join StarClan proud of what ive done 2 help my clan.

The name Snowkit has been taken. Could you choose another?

Skykit: can you give me a link for that pic? then i could put it up =3  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 5:14 pm
Oh. Here you go smile

http://imagecache2.allposters.com/images/pic/PTGPOD/205033~Grey-Striped-Kitten-in-Garden-Posters.jpg  

Momiji Fan 20

MADLYALICE

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 9:56 am
Ello! I'm Robinkit of MoonClan, I'm kind, hyper, and fall asleep to easily. XD

I am descended from Echosong of SkyClan and Bluestar of ThunderClan. I carry Echosong's kindness, and Bluestar's wisdom. unfortunately, I can't remember where i got the hyperness from!

I don't have a mother yet to take care of me so If any of the queens want another kit, I am willing to have any mother wink  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 10:20 am
heyy yall!!! im eagleheart, u guysez deputy and if you have any questions, you can ask me, patchstar/paw, cindermoon, moonflower, crystalstar, or any other senior warriors... thats all for now... i know you guys'll have fun Moonclan a.k.a TEH BEST CLAN N TEH WORLD!!!!!!!  

Monkey_Overlord_Number_Q
Crew

Panda--Chan
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 5:30 pm
=D lol thanks Eagleheart.

For those of you new members please follow all the rules listed in the RULES! forum, and those of you who havent confirmed your names with me need to do so. I think most of you are okay.

btw gaia is being weird and not allowing us to edit or quote posts, as you may have noticed, so dont be concerned if i may not have your profile up on the first page or anything, because i blame gaia until they get that option back!  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 5:57 pm
Hello, Im BrookKit, Im new to Moonclan, Heres My Profile:

Gaia Name: Moonsong-Wolf-Girl
Cat name: BrookKit
Clan: Moon
Position: Kit

Pic: User Image (except I have orange/red eyes)

Im not sure who my parents were, I was just raised with a different mother. I dont know anyone else in my family either. My personality is quiet, shy, sometimes has anger issues, I am friendly but, I don't have very many friends...Yet sometimes I can be Hyper and skippy, but that never really happens, only when im REALLY happy...  

Moonsong-Wolf-Girl
Crew

Panda--Chan
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 6:35 pm
awesome~! welcome Brookkit!  
MoonClan

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers