Reply Archives
The Darien Experience (apartment RP) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fai_Fluorite

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 4:17 pm
Hearing the sound of conversation next door, Yuui decided that the walls were too thin.

He surveyed the room, his hands in his back pockets, he decided that the flat would need a new lick of paint as well as curtains. Maybe some contemporary browns and red were needed.

Entertaining himself with packing, he left his neighbours to their chatter as he himself became comfortable and unpacked. He could always introduce himself when his boxes arrived.

Decisions made he pushed the door closed and placed his hairdryer on the nearest table.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 4:20 pm
"Oh, I work at the museum, I'm a curator." Who leads unappreciative snotty nosed brats around all day, trying to get them not to touch the art.

((I can't stay, my computer is just beyond hope tonight. It just took about 10 minutes to get to see one page properly. Also I just remembered a math test I have to study for... woops. Bye))

Stelle Cadenti
Captain

Prophet

Fujiwara Kazunari
Crew

Generous Lunatic

3,850 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 4:24 pm

((No worries, see ya))

Jack smiled. "Nice, sounds fun..." He nodded, before backing off slightly. "Well, I better go say hi to the other new person, talk to you later!" He walked way, and knocked on the door of number 2.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 4:30 pm
*chap chap chap*

Yuui cocked his head slightly to the side and moved his gaze towards the door before rising from his knees and dusting his jeans. Smiling, he wondered who it could be although he was pretty sure the person it was an overzealous neighbour with little to no packing to do.

He finally reached the door and opened the it with a large grin!

"Hello, can I help you?" Yuui enquired, the door half open with him standing in the opening.  

Fai_Fluorite

Fujiwara Kazunari
Crew

Generous Lunatic

3,850 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 4:32 pm

Jack grinned. "Hey there, name's Jack. I live next door, and thought I'd introduce myself!"

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 4:38 pm
"Aaah" and the benign smile stretched further.

"Come in then but mind the mess... I think I have some Takoyaki lying about. You are welcome to have some".

With that said he bumped the door open fully with his elbow and headed in to clear the coach pushing several items of clothing to the floor.

"Would you like a drink? I have a kettle with tea bags but no instant coffee, that stuff should be illegal. Feel free to take a seat"  

Fai_Fluorite

Fujiwara Kazunari
Crew

Generous Lunatic

3,850 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 4:40 pm

Jack grinned and walked in, finding a seat and sitting down. "No, I'm fine, thank you... you certainly have a lot of stuff with you...."

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 4:49 pm
"Are you sure, it's no trouble at all and I won't be able to eat all these sweets by myself"

"It's better to come prepared, you never know when you will need a kettle or hairdryer or clothes or money. I am guessing that you didn't bring that much"

He walked round to the chair, grabbing a pile of books to place on the ground before back into his chair, waiting for a reply to something that wasn't really a question  

Fai_Fluorite

Fujiwara Kazunari
Crew

Generous Lunatic

3,850 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 4:55 pm

"Errr..." Jack counted off all the things had brought with him. "Wallet, 3 shirts, 3 pairs of jeans, my PC, my moniter, my tablet, my camera, socks, boxers..." He paused for a second. "Oh, and my motorcycle!" He grinned. "Don't forget the stand with my katanas on it."

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 4:57 pm
He smiled, expecting no less yet still feeling the sting of dissapointment.

"So not much at all really, are you expecting boxes later?"  

Fai_Fluorite

Fujiwara Kazunari
Crew

Generous Lunatic

3,850 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 5:00 pm

Jack shook his head. "Nah, anything I need I can buy. I get a little bit of money from my... you could call it online buisness." He smiled. "I'm an artist, I do commissions and such. What about you? On that not, I don't think you've even told me your name!" Jack chuckled.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 5:11 pm
"Well, I am Yuui", he supplies while bashfully scratching of his neck.

"Art is a wonderful thing, it can heal whereas with my profession I can only satisfy a sweet tooth and thirst... I am the owner of a coffee shop"  

Fai_Fluorite

Fujiwara Kazunari
Crew

Generous Lunatic

3,850 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 5:15 pm

Jack grinned. "A coffee shop, eh? Nice. Maybe I'll come down one day and get some drawing done there!" He looked at his watch for a second, before continuing. "I actually envy people that can draw, I can only do digital art and animations. I would love to be able to paint or draw on a pad, without needed a computer."

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 5:28 pm
"Don't look at me unless you want kitty and doggy cartoon pictures", he smiled while resting his jaw in the palm of his hand. "One more customer would not hurt and I am sure you would maybe fit in".

His hand twitches slightly, "Are you sure you don't want a drink or something to eat? I also have cakes." biggrin  

Fai_Fluorite

Fujiwara Kazunari
Crew

Generous Lunatic

3,850 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 5:31 pm

Jack shook his head. "No thanks. I'm fine... I should actually be going, I have to get to the University for some reason or another." He shrugged. "They want to meet me, and I have no idea why!" Jack sighed. "Anyway, I'll see you later then Yuui... unless you need dropped off anywhere? I've got two helmets."

Archives

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff