Submit

Tiger_Kisa699

Merry Unicorn

13,775 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 8:11 pm
What about just a sleeping hat on Ranna, with the eyes? not all clothed? And i love the collar idea ^__^ With their bell on it?

And could the walker BE a puppet or is that too much? *Is glad she gets to help with this.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 10:00 pm
Yah, I'd also like to avoid clothes if I can. I just find them kind of upsetting. I have about 700k expendable gold, so if I decided to get Sabriel as an edited regular, I'd be set. But I think I want her to be a unicorn, so I'm not set at all. xD  

Teh_Sil

Necrona

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 12:13 am
So if you got Sabriel with no clothes, how would that look? Would you just pattern her after the surcoat and add a bandolier?

I'm really torn with Touchstone, because I don't want to make the poor Soq wear a kilt, but that's really his distinguishing outfit component. Maybe I could just have him done in red and gold, the colors of the Royal house? I could probably get the swords and the earrings added and do a curly brown mane or something. -headdesk- I'm glad I'm working on Dyrim right now. The people-Soqs are giving me a headache.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 2:10 pm
I probably will just do that, though I might have to resort to clothes. I'm not sure which would be more merciful on the colorist. xD I know that some colorists aren't big on doing clothes/cosplays in general though. But she'll defintely have the bandolier.  

Teh_Sil

Sweenys_Revenge
Crew

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 5:59 pm
I'm thinking I'm just going to do Abhorsen with his legs blue with silver keys and the fade into white for his body.

I'll have to edit his hair to be stright and long, but that's it.
-lame-

And for Ranna I think the cap would be cute!
-splee-

But what about the waker?
Maybe an alarm clock next to them?
-lame!again-  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 10:15 am
Can't we just do them with the bells and then maybe colors? I like that idea way more than sleeping caps and alarm clocks. >.> I think it's more subtle and would look better that way.  

Teh_Sil

Sweenys_Revenge
Crew

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 5:06 pm
Er, I think Sil may be right.
It's going to be hard to incorperate attributes cleverly.
-epic fail-

But that still leaves the coloring.
They should be uniform in at least that, right?
Of course Mahogany and Silver leave little room for creativity...  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 9:55 pm
Well we could put charter marks on them cause they say that you can see them moving on them i believe.

And does this include the main characters? I love Lireals librarian vest but i can come up with something. Maybe silver legs like the chain mail at the end and purple body with her star things and maybe white along the hooves Like this I'll change what i have in my post.

do we still like the idea of the necklace or band with the bell they are on it? Could we put them names on them all glowy or something as well?

Tiger_Kisa699

Merry Unicorn

13,775 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Marathon 300

Sweenys_Revenge
Crew

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 10:45 am
I think Sil was only talking about the bell themed babies, Kisa.
Lirael is entrierly your choise.
biggrin
Do what you want with her, I just, personally, didn't put clothes on Abhorsen.

On the topic of the bells, they will be named for the bells they are based off of, so the name would be a bit much.
I do like the charter marks on them, however!
Maybe like mahogany legs with silver bodies and gold charter marks all over?
And gold manes and tails.
The ones with wigns can have gold wings?  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 5:24 pm
-pokes- I've already got "my idea" of what Dyrim will look like (sorry, I went ahead and claimed Dyrim, since nobody else seemed to want her--if somebody'd like to co-own, that's awesome!) up in my quest post on the first page. That's just my general first impression, so if you guys wanna change it up a bit so all seven bells are uniform, let's talk about it! ^^  

Necrona

Sweenys_Revenge
Crew

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 5:45 pm
I like the ideas of the bells in the mane and tail!
Maybe the size can very for each Soq?
Like Ranna has pill box sized bells and then Astarael has HUGE-O bells!  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 6:21 pm
-nodnod- That's what I was thinking! Done right, I think the effect would be awesome! I want Dyrim to have a ton of them, 'cause y'know, Speaker. She's gonna be a jingly mare o' doom. xD

Oh, what about, say, a subtle edit on Astarael that's like...her eyes are partially lidded, giving her a downwards sort of glance? Nothing major, just to make her look more sad. Or something. I like the low-key edits. (Except bells. There must always be belllllls.)

Necrona

Sweenys_Revenge
Crew

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 6:25 pm
Well, Ranna WILL have sleepy eyes.
xD
I MUST HAVE SLEEPY EYES!
And I want Saraneth to definatley have some sort of chaining going on.
I am now obsessed with that idea.
and yes, I agree that Dyrim should have more bells then the rest.
Maybe like a bell in the mane and then like two or three in the tail for the rest.
-gets to work on Ranna and Saraneth-  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 6:40 pm
Mmhmm. I think the bells in the hair is an awesome little way to set the Seven apart from other Soqs without driving our poor colorists crazy. Each one can have different small edits (sleepy eyes, sad expression, binding, more bells than usual, dog skin) to give variety within the group, too. -claps hands- I just get more and more giddy about this whole thing.  

Necrona

Sweenys_Revenge
Crew

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 6:44 pm
Dog skin, what?
xD
But what about Waker, Walker, Thinker?
I also like the dapple greys with shocks of mahogany in thier manes and tails.
That will have to stay a constant through the seven.  
Questing HQ

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff