Submit

Vikki Stardust

Sweet Vampire

14,875 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 3:58 pm
The spelling aside the whole picture is rather jumbled and really hard to make any sense of, it might be wise to grab a piece of paper and write down the key events, slowly expanding on them as you go. Don't be afraid to rewrite a certain part several times over, in the end the story will most certainly benefit from such care and attention.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 1:20 pm
why thank you  

Blood Raven777

Jason Kharo

5,500 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 2:58 pm
May I just ask, why a Lord General (Who commands Hundreds of thousands) is leading such a dangerous charge by himself, into a horde of daemons and traitor marines?  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 3:39 pm
Jason Da Psycho
May I just ask, why a Lord General (Who commands Hundreds of thousands) is leading such a dangerous charge by himself, into a horde of daemons and traitor marines?

becuz he is nuts and he likes to get out of the office once in a while, get his hands dirty  

Blood Raven777

Vikki Stardust

Sweet Vampire

14,875 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 12:59 am
Someone needs to brush up on his fluff a wee bit sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 9:06 am
Aye, it's more like a Commissar to charge head long into them types of battles.  

Jason Kharo

5,500 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250

Vikki Stardust

Sweet Vampire

14,875 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 11:41 am
talk2hand  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 2:35 pm
Jason Da Psycho
Aye, it's more like a Commissar to charge head long into them types of battles.

and shoot troopers who take one step backwards, yes my charcater leads his men into battle but what general in our history hasn't done the same, leading from the front, raising morale, everything like that, he would kill for every last man and never back down, its fiction, its not real, this can be edited in the future. why would a chapter master lead his troops into battle like these 3 chapter masters, the master of the space wolves, soull drinkers and the blood angels, those 3 have lead their men into battle  

Blood Raven777

Jason Kharo

5,500 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 4:21 pm
And many others, in times of Crisis or what ever.
Lord Generals of the Imperial Guard do not lead troops into battle, its just suicidal, they sit back in comfy leather chairs with silly Generals, Colonels and who ever else bombarding them with logistics and deaths of IG. They don't have the time to be on the front line.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 1:34 pm
that is why i am doing somethiong different, the character is the opposite of the others  

Blood Raven777

Jason Kharo

5,500 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 3:44 pm
But, I hate to be so main stream here, there isn't any other type of Lord General!
The ones which are back at HQ are the only proper type of General, but, its your story.
I'm just comparing it fluff wise.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 7:38 pm
Jason Da Psycho
But, I hate to be so main stream here, there isn't any other type of Lord General!
The ones which are back at HQ are the only proper type of General, but, its your story.
I'm just comparing it fluff wise.

I gotta agree here. Blood Raven, if he's a Lord General, he's going to be in command of planetary forces. If you just drop the "Lord" title, you'll be fine.

There's only one higher ranking commander in the IG that really fights on the front lines, that being Usarkar Creed. Even then, HE only fights because he's the Lord of Cadia and has to fight to protect the whole of the galaxy.

Caleidah

Eloquent Lunatic

Blood Raven777

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 2:31 pm
i know what you all mean, generals sit back and watch from safety, if anything goes wrong they point a finger and blame someone else but this general loves the soldiers work, doesn't want anyone to take that away even thou the colonel in the story is always on his back about him going into battle, it keeps the morale up as well seeing that at least one general except for creed will fight beside their men like common troopers but they will also support their commander when he is in trouble becuz they love him  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 4:48 pm
They fight and support him any way, who ever he was, or else the troopers would get shot if they didn't.  

Jason Kharo

5,500 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250

Blood Raven777

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 2:22 pm
i know what everyone is saying but it is different, apart from creed, i want my character to be different, he follows the warrior path, he won't find behind the desk miles behind the front, he is there in front risking his life daily to inspire the men and they will lay their lifes on the line  
Fiction Subforum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff