Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Magmatic

Magnetic Genius

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 4:53 am
=o

I have 'nother idea.

How about a subforum for book/novel discussion? I'm assuming that since most of us here write, then most of us here also read. Just a spot to talk about our favorites, books that we've recently read, suggestions for reading material, good authors to learn from, stuff like that.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 5:05 pm
Magmatic
=o

I have 'nother idea.

How about a subforum for book/novel discussion? I'm assuming that since most of us here write, then most of us here also read. Just a spot to talk about our favorites, books that we've recently read, suggestions for reading material, good authors to learn from, stuff like that.

I really like this idea. I know I learn a lot from my readings and sometimes it's fun to share things like that. I would love a section like this.  

fallenangel_Asha

Amorpheous

Human Human

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 12:42 am
Sugestion time!

I think something that others would enjoy, I certainly do, would be Round Robin writing. If you don't already know what it is, it's where people get together and each writes parts of a story in sequential order to form one large story, novel, ect. I'm not sure how you'd like to set it up, but I'd definitely like to participate in a round robin since I have yet to do it before except for on ficly which gives you 1024 character limit [and also no guarentee that your ficlet will be continued by someone].

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 3:08 pm
A general help place? I don't know. I need a place for basic help...like coming up with a freaking title for my book. stare  

Crystalbow
Crew

Fujiwara Kazunari
Crew

Generous Lunatic

3,850 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 3:13 pm
Crystalbow
A general help place? I don't know. I need a place for basic help...like coming up with a freaking title for my book. stare

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewforum.php?f=21755

smile  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 3:16 pm
Arakratos
Crystalbow

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewforum.php?f=21755

smile

sweatdrop Sorry for the noobishness...  

Crystalbow
Crew

MusicMakesSense

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 6:50 pm
Two suggestions:

- A subforum for playwriting would be nice. I might be the only one who does it, but it's actually a fun thing to do.
-A subforum for screenplay writing would also be of use. You could even do one for screenplay shorts and entire movies, if you wanted.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 7:35 pm
MusicMakesSense
Two suggestions:

- A subforum for playwriting would be nice. I might be the only one who does it, but it's actually a fun thing to do.
-A subforum for screenplay writing would also be of use. You could even do one for screenplay shorts and entire movies, if you wanted.

I agree with this idea. I would like to read some of that and maybe in turn write some  

Jedit Ojanen of Efrava

Stelle Cadenti
Captain

Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 4:59 pm
Jedit Ojanen of Efrava
MusicMakesSense
Two suggestions:

I agree with this idea. I would like to read some of that and maybe in turn write some

That sounds like a good idea. I just got into scriptwriting myself a little while ago, and I really love it. I think it would be good to have a place for that here.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 7:03 pm
Based off of what I saw of Kindless's single word poetry, I think it would make an amazing game/artistic endevour if we all came up with a word and then, given a few days or a week, we all write a poem based off of that word. Or instead of a word, how about an idea? It doesn't have to be complicated. That's the beauty of poetry! Sometimes the simplest things make for the best work!  

evolvingwolf

Crystalbow
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 8:07 pm
EvolvingWolf
Based off of what I saw of Kindless's single word poetry, I think it would make an amazing game/artistic endevour if we all came up with a word and then, given a few days or a week, we all write a poem based off of that word. Or instead of a word, how about an idea? It doesn't have to be complicated. That's the beauty of poetry! Sometimes the simplest things make for the best work!

That actually sounds pretty awesome!  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 8:08 pm
Sorry about the double post, I just came up with something. How about a place for sharing ideas about getting inspiration and overcoming writer's block? I was frustrated that there isn't a section like that here.  

Crystalbow
Crew

evolvingwolf

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 8:13 pm
I agree!  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 11:57 am
User Image

Stupid suggestion, but what about a book club??

The Original Jbird

5,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150

MADLYALICE

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 6:29 pm
What about something for writing games?
Kind of like 'you won't win anything, but this is a game we can play.'
It would be fun, because I would like to revamp an idea I found in the forums, but I don't want to have to get gifts and stuff because this is ongoing for forever.  
Announcements

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff