Heck yes.
  Only when I'm drunk/alone.
  Only in my head.
  Absoletely. Not.
View Results

L Kook

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 10:57 pm
Candy Bomber
I have a few friends who dance like crazy to VNV Nation. Do you find them danceable?

VNV Nation is pretty fun to dance to.  
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 5:50 pm
I've been learning how to ballroom dance....so that kinda stuff as of lately..,,I've some how managed to talk my teacher into using Circus Contraption's music and I really like it...We're learning the charleston right now....kinda excited about that....but yes to answer to the question...I like to dance to Circus Contraption..mainly we're all mad and drunkard's dream.  

Hyena_Queen

ChiRubian

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 6:03 am
All sorts of music! Lately it's been Turning Me On by Keri, but Billie Jean by Michael Jackson, Soulja Boy, Bind Torture Kill by Suicide Commando, and Doomed by Noisuf-X are my favorites.
3nodding

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 12:00 pm
A variety.
I fight dance to metal music inmy room all the time. I kneed myself in the lip last week.Resulting in a fat lip.xD
I also try to hiphop dance to rap, which I also listen to at times.(In my room, again)
The only ways I've danced in public was:
-Hiphop type dancing at our grad dance for fun
-Slow dancing at school dances
-Dancing like a goofball on the street, in hallways, at the mall..etc.  

SADERR

Missunderstood soul

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 1:50 pm
I don't dance, i went to Animazement '09 my group were trying to make me dance at the rave, i kept telling them you don't have to dance to have fun at a rave, i just talked to other people that weren't dancing, Oh but this REALLY hot guy asked me if i wanted to dance and i was tempted to say yes cause like i said he was REALLY hot but i don't dance so i said no i should have though  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 6:18 pm
Im not ashamed, I move like a freaking tree on a breeze sometimes, but usually I do know the usual you know how-to-dance-goth moves. Its cheasy but over the years you just think that are the right moves you do on christian death, tragic black n stuff like that.  

Nik Ballion

Xahmen

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 6:31 pm
It is so dark, I am so Goff  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 3:37 am

lovely.  

Nik Ballion

Plague Of Nightmares

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 7:45 pm
Well what I do I don't really consider dancing, but hey I can try. I always want to start a mosh pit to Stick Stickly by Attack Attack! and yeah I always have to move some way to Pretty Rave Girl by Breathe Carolina. :3  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 8:30 am
I can dance to almost anything.

But I usually find myself dancing the most when it comes to Beirut, Lady GaGa, The Pussycat Dolls, Depeche Mode, and Devendra Banhart.

MortSanglant

Music - Related Topics

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces