Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)

Back to Guilds

Achieve your weight loss goals! 

Tags: weight loss, weight, health, overweight, exercise 

Reply Weight Loss Diaries and Journals
AoiMakura's journal Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AoiMakura

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 5:39 pm
ok so its been a week since i last wrote, i just had no time to do anything last week, and i probly won't this week either but im gonna try my best. last week i weighed in at 157!!! im not even gonna count last week so im not gonna weigh myself till next sunday. that brings me back to week 3 again to give it another shot.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 5:51 pm
once again a week later grrrl... we'll try again on week 3.  

AoiMakura

Starlurk

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 7:27 pm
Something I've kinda learned about myself is when I get really gun-ho about something and insist on accomplishing all these goals at once I quit within only a few days.

It might take slower to lose the weight but you might have more luck if you take one goal at a time :3 Like, my goal for the next 3 weeks is to drink at least 2 bottles of water a day. It's an important goal for me because I never drink water (and frankly I hate the taste of it). It's a small goal which is also nifty.

So yeah, maybe you could try to eat healthy for 3 weeks and then focus on starting to exercise after that (or vice versa). Something to lighten your load. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 8:11 pm
Indeed! Don't agonize Aoi!  

Lady Schist

Soi Tsuba

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 6:36 pm
do you measure yourself or just weigh in?

I maintained one week, but when i measured i'd lost an inch off of my chest, stomach, and a very good 1 1/2 off of my hips.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 5:19 pm
well i do both but i don't measure my self as often. thanks for all the advic everyone .
anyhew:
i've lost track of the days and i have been staying on task just not wrinting it down so here's today at least:
breakfast rasin bran with milk:

lunch:
chicken patty on a bun with ketchup: 340
chocalate milk:140

snack; two peices of rye bread:200

dinner: lol. cheese and crackers with pepperoni: 420

water: X X X
as for excersise i' not going to be able to do much for a week or so because i pulled a ligameant in my ankle falling down the stairs [lol] figures right around thanksgiving the time i need it most.  

AoiMakura

AoiMakura

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 6:48 am
ok you know what im just going to start over.
i havn't started anything today so i post again later
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
week one day one
glass of milk:170
i dont normally drink milk but i passed out in the middle of my living room and my mom was trying to revive my blood sugar.
breakfast: cereal with milk 150
snack: two dill pickles sand some pretzals: 120
lunch:
grilled cheese and tomato soup: 200
dinner: broiled chicken with gravy: 230
brown rice:150
vegetable mix:150
total:1170

water:XXXX
excersize: half hour of DDR  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 10:39 pm
Hey. I noticed from your post that you haven't been keeping your journal, so I'm just going to give you the rules I keep for myself so that I always put something in my journal.

I get up early every morning and plan out what I'll eat for the day.
If I eat badly, I don't write anything, I just say that I was bad.
If I don't feel like talking about what I've eaten/exercise, I just write them like blog posts, but relating to weight.
And don't worry about calories! Don't count them. Only count what went in.

I find the calorie thing too hard to pay attention to, and it tripped me up too.

You'll be fine! But you have to keep posting!  

Lady Schist

AoiMakura

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 4:13 pm
lol thanks, but its not that i dont write anything down i do it in my journal at home i just never have to time to come on anymore and post it, but i'll try to be more conscience.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 1:47 pm
Bad new guys. I haven't written in either of my food journals in two months and i pretty much stopped excercising all together because of my crazy drama scheduale. More bad news. My goal was to lose 40 lbs by my birthday. Well my birthday is in 3 days and i lost 5lbs but gained it back ad theres no way i hell anyoe can possibly lose 40lbs in 3 days. But heres the good news: my failure to meet my goal is an eyeopener for me. yea its a bummer that i have been fat for another year and pretty much did nothing to change, but you know what? goals can be reset and this time it will be met! No more wining about not being able to lose weight. No more excuses. I will be 16 in 3 days and for once i my life I am serious about this being "the year" This time around nothing and no one is going to stop me from meeting my goal particularly myself! Screw the goal, screw the failure its a time for a new begining! Wish me luck. <3

Do-over Week One:
Weight:162
Waist: 38
Hips:36
Bust:36
Overall goal: lose 40lbs by the time i'm 17
Mini-goal: lose 20 lbs by July

AoiMakura

AoiMakura

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 10:28 am
k well i figured i'd wait until after easter to restart because i always eat bad on holidays.
Day 1:
Breakfast: waffles w/syrup: 357
Lunch: scrambled eggs with ketchup. ^_^ its a breakfast day for me: 312
Snack: small peice of eftover birthday cake: 140
vanilla ice cream: 320 confused
and i shall write later cause i have no idea whats for dinner and its only 1:30
i probly wont get in much excersise today though since i have two essays to finish writing. yea i had all of break to do it but i procrastinated. lol.
note: also in this month excerise is pretty much going to be non-xistent since i have an all-state audition at the end of this month and i have to practice A LOT! so i'll try to squeeze in excerisise wheni can.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 7:05 pm
later...
Dinner: fried catfish: 199
mashed potatoes:171
frozen veggies: 120

Dessert: shake: 259
i dont usually eat dessert unless its a holiday
but my mom wants to get rid of leftovers from easter so we all got vanilla shakes.
couple chocalte eggs:100
total:1978 ):
excersise: played tug of war with the dog
chased my brother around and played tag for about 20 minutes.
water: xp ):
oh well, not a good day.but tommorow will be better.  

AoiMakura

AoiMakura

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 5:47 pm
like before, i've decided to declare tuesdays my days off since i have litterally no time on tuesdays. (see past posts for details)
so heres day 2:
breakfast:raisin bran: 230
milk: 140
lunch: some chicken patty thing with cheese and an onion on it form the school cafeteria. it was rather tasty:315
snack: nine birthday oreos. (: i gots a bag of oreos from my friends lol. they are like sooooo bad for you but sooo addicting!:480
glass of milk:140
you know i never drink milk unless i have cookies to go with it. (except on cereal cause who eats dry cereal?)
and i had ice cream again bad...:250
dinner: je ne sais pas. its like quarter to nine and im not really hungry so maybe i'l just have some toast or something if anything.
total so far: 1555
my goal is to keep the calorie count under 1600 this week
excersise: did some bicycle crunches. that hurts. ran a mile on the track for gym, and it was cold out. walked a mile and a half after school.that wasn't so bad, except i was wearing flip-flops instead of sneakers, lol.
water:X X X
ehh okay today. at least i got in some excersise. time to go practice my flute!(:  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 4:33 pm
Day3
breakfast: corn chex: 160
lunch: ham and cheese sandwhich w/lettuce: 436
snack 6 birthday oreos (: i coulnt help it: 320
milk:110
dinner: flounder:161
corn: 132
sweet potatoe w/butter and light brown sugar (i can't eat them plain xp ):268
total: 1617
close. shouldn't have eaten those oreos. oh well my siblings polished them of so i dont have to worry about it anymore.
stil lnot drinking enough.
haven't excersised but plan to do some basic training from the workout book i just bought. i only knew a few moves but this book's great. ts got all sorta fun routines like dancing and cheerleding move, plus workouts that target the upper body for prom that i can actually do since it doesn't effect my tendinitis. so i'll be doing some new stuff instead of te old boring workouts. yay! but first i have to go practice, 9 more days till allstate eek  

AoiMakura

AoiMakura

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 10:50 am
Srry i didn't post it yesterday i got banished to my room.

Day 4
Breakfast: fuit loops: 160
milk:110
lunch: ham and chees on a wrap w/lettuce and tomatoe: 452
snack: dried craniberries: 160
dinner: BBQ chicken; 180
some fruit salad with almonds and some nasty citrus dressing: 342
grilled pinapple heart : 156
total: 1700 grr
excersise: ran a mile and a half for gym
walked home which is about a mile and half
wanted to drink more but got in a figt with my mother and banished to my room aftr dinner so i didn't get a chance too. but in a way its good i was locked up since they made smores which i love but i didn't have to take in the extra calories...  
Weight Loss Diaries and Journals

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff