View Results

MizukiLee

Friendly Explorer

5,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 1:09 pm
Dude, I have no idea what the eff is happening to the US right now. "Economic crisis" all over the news and I'm just sitting there eating breakfast not giving a care.

Oh well..I'm just a kid..I don't even care who's president anymore..But yeah..I do agree that them smart-in-politics people should vote.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 8:42 pm
Palin being VP would be ridiculous.  

Howii

Rayns Fyre

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 9:43 am
Um... I don't know who to vote for? ><  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 7:17 pm
obama ALL the wayy!

->> heart

Chocolate marshmallow gum

o-re-sa-ma_Elegance

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 1:24 pm
i dont really know about politics or anything, and don't claim i do.

BUT i think the best president would be the one who can fix our economy.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 2:24 pm
OBAMA BETCHES >D

J ii N G Y u L i

Eli_dude2

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 9:25 pm
OBAAAAMMMAMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

llama. dramallama  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 8:12 pm
Alright. Enough is enough.
Obama won. And I'm glad he did.
I've been all around the internet and school and people who weren't happy with the election results have been bashing him to no end.
And I just want to convey a message to those people:
STOP YOUR DAMN WHINING.
It doesn't matter who won. I believe that both candidates were quite capable of leading America.
What we need to do now as Americans is to unite as one and support our newly elected president. One man cannot bring change. It is our duty as American citizens to have our voices be heard, to bring America out of the hole we have fallen into.
If you disagree with my opinion, that's fine.

[F]lavor.of.[L]ife

Euphoric Ghost

Kawaii Cub

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 9:02 pm
Something I wrote early this morning.

There are times when one is compelled to act upon overwhelming feelings, and this is one of those times. After months of waiting and watching, with emotions rising in anger or exploding in joy, it has finally come to an end. All those speeches, all those commercials, or those election coverage that we can never escape, will finally end. I loved only some of those speeches because the rest was made to breakdown their opponents. They were bridges to nowhere when I was looking for bridges to greener pastures- though this time around, they were blue. I was hoping, and like everyone, we were looking for some kind of change. We were looking to be built up. We were looking for an answer, and the solution to problems. I’m happy and proud to say, we were all generally looking towards the same direction. We leaned to the right, and we leaned to the left, as if we were dodging jabs from an invisible enemy, but we were all just fighting amongst ourselves. I hope, we now lean forward and forge onward to form that perfect union.
Speaking of unions, amidst this electric wave of change are things that have stayed the same. We know and we have witnessed that change is a long and painful process. Do not fight for what you believe in, but speak up for it. What we all need is a conversation. We need to talk amongst ourselves and vote. For those who were against Prop. 8 in California, Prop. 102 in Arizona, and Prop. 2 in Florida please do not hate, because to you, they are topics of love. If you can’t show love to your enemies, at least have some understanding.
Yes I did vote for Barack Obama for many reasons, and I would have voted for McCain as well. There are some who have said they would never vote for Obama, and some who voted for Obama because he is the lesser of two evils. Obama and McCain are champions of good in their own ways. I did not vote for Obama because he is the greater of two “goods”, I did not vote for him because he is the agent of change, I did not vote for him because he is black, and I did not vote for him he is a Democrat. My vote for Barack Obama wasn’t for me. I voted because I believe he is right for this America, for our America right now.
No one lost this election, because nearly everyone voted. We all won because democracy won. I’ve always been proud to be American for the freedoms we have, but now I’m beaming with pride because a lot of you exercised those freedoms by voting.
So don’t stop now, go on, and be a part of the country, and be a part of your community. The world will always have a future when we work together. Act upon this feeling because this is one of those times.  
Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff