Reply ~Train Station~(Rp Subforum)
Mystified Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Stan Kurogane

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 10:42 pm
"Yeah, you're right. I just need to work on this a little more. I'm sure I can pick up on Eggman soon." Tails began to fidget with his device some more until a the storm outside got the better of him. He flinched, closing his eyes quickly. Sonic commented on the storm along with the others.

Tails looked over his shoulder with worry. "Y-yeah. With a storm like this it makes me wonder if any transit it working..." he bit down on his lip lightly trying his best to seem strong. He was soon taken out of his world of fear when a light along with a beeping sound came from his device. His eyes widened and a smile spread across his face.
"Sonic! It's working!"

((Sorry its been a while. Also my apologies for such short post ^^;; ))  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 6:58 am
"Alright! Way to go Tails!" Sonic said jumping off the couch and walking towards Tails. "Hm...if this thing is right, it looks like Eggman is beyond the Mystic Ruins." Sonic said. "I didn't know you could go past it." He said. There was a knock at the door. "Tails! It's us, let us in." Sally's voice called. "Yeah sugah, it's all wet out here." Bunnie Rabbot spoke.  

Kosai01
Crew

Friendly Shapeshifter

Asuyuia
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 5:22 pm
If this RP is still active enough I will take Blaze and Bean the Dynamite (Sonic the fighter character lets just say he tries to make things go boom a lot)  
~Train Station~(Rp Subforum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff