Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)

Back to Guilds

Achieve your weight loss goals! 

Tags: weight loss, weight, health, overweight, exercise 

Reply Weight Loss Diaries and Journals
Soi's Journal ***38 LBS LOST*** Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Can I do it?
  Heck yeah!
  Yay dallas
View Results

Soi Tsuba

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 12:55 pm
In other news! I'm hopefully going to the zoo this weekend! (ONE LB TO GO till i reach my first goal!!!!)  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 10:06 am
Awesome! I have never been to the zoo before, when I reach my weight loss goals, every 20LBS I lose as a reward I buy myself a nice pair of shoes, a purse and an expensive bottle of perfume. Those are my non-anime vices. So it is a good idea to reward yourself for goals achieved.  

II Tsubaki II

Soi Tsuba

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 3:11 pm
currently unemployed (aka home maker) so i'm opting for cheap goals lol

Food ::
BKFST -- scrambled eggs in a samwhich

Lunch -- Wendy's ( i know bad bad)

Dinner -- remember i said my parents are enablers and weekends were bad? evil potato salid, roasted turkey breast w/ bbq sauce, oh and peach cobler. My farourite things... worst things on a diet. GRRR!!!

Workout ::
Walking around the mall for an hour
25 crunches (ow ow ow i feel the burn)
side stretches
back stretch (dude i can touch the floor now!!! lol I'm limber whee )

In other news i'm joining a gym tomorrow .... hopefully. [/end cheese_whine ]  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 8:33 am
No huzzah. I stepped on the scale, and I'm back up to 192lbs. Though I'm not too distressed because I really feal bloated right now. So hopefully it will pass. *prays*

My measurements may seem too good to be true. But that's because I can't remember how i took them. I know where, but i don't know if I did it tight or loose.

I did the bust as tight as i could over the mellons. Not tight on the waist. and not tight on the hips.

Still my measurements have dropped. Yay, but not yay because I don't know if they have for me or because i measured differently.

Food ::
BKFST -- skipped

lunch -- 220 cals of red pepper and tomato soup

Dinner -- 220 cals of mexican tortilla soup

snack -- ice cream crying , cookie crying , and a small bowl of organic chips crying

Workout ::
35 minute walk with dogs.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Soi Tsuba

II Tsubaki II

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 10:19 am
I lost my job a few months back, but I had enough money saved and tax refund to buy my rewards, I have to lose another 16LBS before my next reward and I hope to find another job by then, I am busted-broke at the moment. I am hoping to get a job at Macy's or something that deals with clothes, I am a fashion freak.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 2:05 pm
when i lived in dallas I was a personal shopper for people. So yeah, i love fashion.

But I'm currently hoping that west corporation calls me XP crying  

Soi Tsuba

AoiMakura

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 5:15 pm
hey good job so far, but i noticed you skip breakfast a lot. you really shouldn't. like no matter what always eat something for breakfast, cause if you don't it slows down our metabolism. think of it this way, take the word breakfast apart. it breaks into break and fast right? when you eat breakfast you are literally "breaking the fast" because you have not eaten any thing since the night before. if you were to fast all the time your body would think you were starving and hold on to extra fat, which is what happens when you skip breakfast. so yea i think you get my point. lol. keeo up the good work though. i think your doing good, no matter what your measurments are. blaugh  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 7:44 pm
it's not that i skip it. it's that I wake up around noon - 3:30 pm you know. So I don't really call it breakfast at that time of day.

My routine is to wake up, take the dogs out for 30-45 mins and then come eat.

If i eat before i go out, i'm much more sluggish and sometimes i opt not to go out.  

Soi Tsuba

Soi Tsuba

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 9:50 pm
been over at my friends for the past couple of days.

Went to the gym today with said friend. Aw, it was nice.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 8:57 am
still maintained at 192lbs. I have my period so mucho cramping and bloating.

*rolls on the floor in pain* gah. gonk

Still gonna try to go to the gym. Even if it's only to go in the hottub and soak my poor muscles.

Soi Tsuba

Soi Tsuba

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 9:30 am
Shwing~! Lost a lb!

Was at the gym last night. Lifted weights for a little bit after we warmed up. But mostly we did laps in the pool focusing only on our legs and lower back.

Food:
bkfst --
Lunch --
Dinner --

Exercise :

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 11:31 am
Soi Tsuba
when i lived in dallas I was a personal shopper for people. So yeah, i love fashion.

That sounds interesting, I wouldn't mind a job like that but my fashion sense tends to run along the weird side and a lot of people can't appreciate it. My mom thinks I am very weird.  

II Tsubaki II

Soi Tsuba

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 1:39 pm
II Tsubaki II
Soi Tsuba

That sounds interesting, I wouldn't mind a job like that but my fashion sense tends to run along the weird side and a lot of people can't appreciate it. My mom thinks I am very weird.

lol yeah, you have to always remember you are buying for their taste and style not yours. Also it takes a while to build up the cliental to be very successful. Lucky for me one of my first five customers thought I was so good she'd tell her friends about me. Then I organized it once of a month into a big party for them all.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 1:42 pm
So i've decided I'm not going to focus so much on weight as I am on my measurements. I'd still like to get down to a relatively healthy weight, but I'd like my measurements down more you know.  

Soi Tsuba

Iconised Ghost

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 12:00 pm
i think ppl often forget (myself included xp ) that the scale isnt everything. Often measurements are just as handy and motivating 3nodding  
Weight Loss Diaries and Journals

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff