mofosplz

Shy Lunatic

11,200 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tooth Fairy 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 8:16 pm
Gothloli-chan
And I'm pretty sure that Ren is Reira's child. When they first showed him, he was with her and he's the only one she'll sing for. And when I first saw Ren, I thought he was Shin's child! But now, I don't know....we'll see eh?

Naw, she was babysitting. 3nodding I think it was Hachi's child--for some reason people seem to be thinking Nobu's the dad? o_o
Someone clarify why and I might agree.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 6:59 am
If Ren is the oldest child, he could be Hachi and Nobu's. Hachi always calls him "Brother" to Satsuki which might be "niisan" but I can't find Japanese Raws to confirm =3=;;; Ren is always running about on his own, so he probably is older. But if he's the baby in Hachi's tummy then there is the chance of him being Nobu's and so the looks. I think Yazawa-sensei made him look a bit like Shin to throw us off~ But on close inspection, I think he takes a lot after Hachi, and I don't see much resemblance to Nobu or Takumi honestly ^^  

Yarru

Risa_hatake
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 3:06 pm
wow  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 12:21 am
Yarru
If Ren is the oldest child, he could be Hachi and Nobu's. Hachi always calls him "Brother" to Satsuki which might be "niisan" but I can't find Japanese Raws to confirm =3=;;; Ren is always running about on his own, so he probably is older. But if he's the baby in Hachi's tummy then there is the chance of him being Nobu's and so the looks. I think Yazawa-sensei made him look a bit like Shin to throw us off~ But on close inspection, I think he takes a lot after Hachi, and I don't see much resemblance to Nobu or Takumi honestly ^^

i think it's nobu's  

ShikiDevi

Risa_hatake
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 1:36 pm
kiba james
Yarru

i think it's nobu's

i agree 3nodding  
Official NANA Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas