Mild
  Hot
  Sweltering
View Results

Veruniel
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 4:17 am
L Kook
Since I live in the mountainy part of Arizona it get to be about 56 degrees F, but the rest of the state is warm, dry, hot, and sunny most of the time during winter. confused

I remember going to Arizona once in winter, and it was 20 below. But that was an unusual year!  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 7:18 pm
I live in New England, and as much as I enjoy a nice crisp fall, I vaugely hope the nights stay mild a few more weeks.
I'm working at the Connecticut Renaissance Faire (and if you're close enough to go to it, do; it's the best faire on this side of the country) and I have to sleep in my tent. Sure, we've got a propane heater, but it's not safe to run that while we sleep.
Nonetheless, we wake up in our chemises and turn on our heaters and find frost on the grass outside our tents. Nothing that lasts long enough that it's still there when it opens for the day, but when you're trying to make it to the privy, you notice it.

The Goth Apple

Dapper Dabbler

14,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50

-Lasciate Ogni Speranza-

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 7:45 pm
God, I wish it was cold. It was in the high 80's (Fahrenheit) this afternoon. gonk

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 12:01 am
-Lasciate Ogni Speranza-
God, I wish it was cold. It was in the high 80's (Fahrenheit) this afternoon. gonk

Ugh, I hate that sort of weather. I was never happy while I lived in Hawaii.  

Veruniel
Crew

Macabre_Cogitation
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 2:17 am
XWraith_LordX
We don't have seasons in Southern California. We have warm, hot, hotter, and HELL-LIKE.

The weekly average is about...hm...well I'd say 84. xp

You have no idea how much I love the cold, I hate living down here.

Heat is bad, Mkay.
Today it was rather chilly and RAINY. It rained heavily off and on throughout the day.
Good thing I replaced my windshield wipers biggrin

Overall, Kansas has FUNKY weather. Watch our weather reports for a month to see what I mean. Somedays it will be mid 80s to low 90s during the day, to 40s and 50s at night. OR, it could be 35 and raining, then turn into a sweltering 90 degree day with HIGH humidity.
One day, it rained, snowed, melted, and froze over from sun rise to sunset. That was a fun day.

I seriously think about starting a betting service with the Weather Channel.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 2:43 am
Sun, wind, rain, sun, hail, wind, rain, sun, rain.

Spring is spontaneous! But Melbourne has weird enough weather as it is.

Spooky Wasabi Princess

Proxy Risk-Taker

14,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Magical Girl 50

MediaclCunt

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 10:31 am
It's like warm during the day and slightly less so during the night, bordering on chilly. I live in Philly, by the way.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 12:37 pm
i live in maryland, its around 40-50 in the morning and mid 70's in the afternoon. my tree just started turning color last week.

i absolutely HATE cold weather, and i always get very depressed after halloween. where i live, there is many mountains and trees and to see them all bare during the winter...ugh.

the snow only looks pretty for a day or so, then in about 48 hours it turns all brownish and the ground gets all muddy and the skies remain a dull gray. not that i have anything against gray, i like the color very much, but mix that with the overload of brown and...where i live is a very bleak scenery during the colder months. at least to me.

then i have a very low immune system so i get very sick during the winter. add that to not being able to wear my favorite clothing, having to lug around a heavy jacket through my school, trudging throud mud and wind, etc. i absolutely DESPISE winter.

but its fall. the colors are pretty, and there is homecoming and halloween, but other than that, fall is just the thingy that comes before winter. which i hate. arrgh, seasonal depression sux.

... actually, come to think of it, i hate summer just as much. xp i'm such a hypocrite and i rant too much for my own good. sorry.

Ayame_Rikimayu

Nikki the Juggalette

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 6:44 pm
Some how the heat got turned up here in Indiana it's been around 80 for the past 3 days.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 8:17 pm
Macabre_Cogitation
XWraith_LordX
We don't have seasons in Southern California. We have warm, hot, hotter, and HELL-LIKE.

Heat is bad, Mkay.
Today it was rather chilly and RAINY. It rained heavily off and on throughout the day.

Overall, Kansas has FUNKY weather. Watch our weather reports for a month to see what I mean. Somedays it will be mid 80s to low 90s during the day, to 40s and 50s at night. OR, it could be 35 and raining, then turn into a sweltering 90 degree day with HIGH humidity.
One day, it rained, snowed, melted, and froze over from sun rise to sunset. That was a fun day.

Your weather is bipolar. xd  

Henneth Annun
Captain

Dark_Style

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 10:09 pm
Sure is. My nipples are cold D:  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 2:06 am
Funny that people would complain about cold weather, it is a good thing, It means I can wear all of my clothes, but alas, I live in Australia, the country a 1/4 of a mile from the surface of the sun.  

Shadowed Intent

Nikki the Juggalette

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 8:08 pm
XWraith_LordX
Macabre_Cogitation
XWraith_LordX

Heat is bad, Mkay.

Your weather is bipolar. xd

I think that about our weather too. It was 60's then it went up to 80's almost 90 now it's back down to 60's and 50's.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 1:53 pm
It's in the teens in Ireland at the moment. Actually I was freezing walking home from university today, must have been about 7 degrees lol  

Nockz the Dark Cellist

Henneth Annun
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 10:30 pm
Nockz the Dark Cellist
It's in the teens in Ireland at the moment. Actually I was freezing walking home from university today, must have been about 7 degrees lol
I am jealous of your weather. stare  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces