Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Clan Life (Roleplaying)
Nameless((this is the real name!)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 5:08 pm
Linda smiled, "Great. Do you want chocolate or vinilla?"

"Chocolate!" Mina smiled as she tied her apron.

Linda nodded and looked at the recipe. "Would you grab the flour?" Mina nodded and grabbed a huge bag.

~Few hours later~

"It looks great," Blake smiled and licked his lips. And tried to stick a finger in the frosting. "No!" Linda slapped his hand and shook her head.

She faced Mina, "I'll start dinner. You can go out and play, but be careful." Mina kissed Linda on her cheek and ran outside.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 5:32 pm
Just before Mina went outside, she snuck back upstairs and retreived the pendent, and put it in her pocket. After she went out, she hurried to the bush where she had found the pendent, fell to her knees, and looked under the bush, trying to find anything else. After several minutes, she sat back up and sighed. Nothing. She noticed that the sun was going down, and desided to check on Leo. She found him scaring the chickens.
Leo! What did I say about scaring the chickens?
She scolded. He bent his head down, and she smiled sympatheticly.
It's okay Leo. It's just, if they're scarred, they might not give as many eggs. You can go scare the wild birds though. I find them more fun to mess with.
She smiled at him, and he ran off to the forest. Mina went inside.

((i don't really know if chickens are less likely to lay egg when scared. I just needed a reason to be upset with Leo. sweatdrop ))  

little_moon_girl
Crew

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 5:37 pm
Sorren stodd their- the increasing wind never to be felt by his feeless face. He laid against the roof of Mrs. and Mr. Prink's household, watching as they buisiest in and out the home. ((I'm not quite sure where Mina is right now, so I'll just be here))  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 5:47 pm
((Mina just stepped into her house.))

Mina could smell the sent of food coming from the kitchen as she came in.
I'm back!
Mina called as she went upstairs to get ready for dinner. As she climbed the steps, she felt a presence.
What is that...?
Her pace slowed as she got higher up the stairs. She'd never felt this before. What was it...?  

little_moon_girl
Crew

Shadeslayer101

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 5:48 pm
Leo jumped and caught a bird, "These things are more fun..." He purred and began to eat it. "I wonder what Mina is doing?" He finished eating his bird and dashed to Mina's house. He glanced through the bushes and thought he saw someone on the roof of Mina's roof, but when he looked again he/she was gone.

He shrugged and lay to wait for Mina.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 10:52 am
Sorren was sitting in the window seel, watching as buisied around. What can I do? he had been fighting desperately to attempt to tell her that he was here. But all had failed. He could only watch in secret now.

But if his little sister were to ever be in danger- he would save her. Even if it used all his power and wiped him away- he would try as hrd as he could to save her.  

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

Konekoko

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 4:22 pm
Kaito stood up from where he had been laying on the ground in the woods. Mina and Rin were meeting him here later. He swung up in a tree to wait.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 4:29 pm
(Mina you read my new bio did you?)
Lemay ran after Mina. her ghostly spirit flew after her. "Mina, whats wrong?" she asked.  

xX-Latina-Shawty-xX

Dangerous Seeker

little_moon_girl
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 6:52 am
((Hmmm.. Okay, I geuss.))

The sun had risen just an hour before. She turned to Lemay as she ran.
I'm going to meet Kaito and Rin later. I don't want to be late.
Of course, she wasn't ever late. She always ran, even though she didn't have to. She could always walk and she'd still get there on time.

~~~~~

Soon Mina got to where Kaito was.
Mornin' Kaito!
She said cheerily.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 4:50 pm
Kaito jumped down from the branch he was sitting on. "Good morning Mina. You're early." He smiled at her. "Now we are just waiting for Rin."  

Konekoko

little_moon_girl
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 5:00 pm
Mina nodded.
Yes. I hope she comes soon. I have something I want you guys to see.
She pointed to her pocket, then sat and waited.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 5:17 pm
Rin rushed into the clearing, late as usual. "Rin, where you been?" Kaito asked, standing up and streching. "Mina has something to show us."  

Konekoko

little_moon_girl
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 9:06 pm
Mina motioned for them to sit down so they were in a trangle. As soon as they sat, Mina pulled the pendent from her pocket.
Look what I found. See this pendent? It's a La Fae family heirloom.
She flipped it over so they could see the name "La Fae" written on the back.
I found it yesterday. I also looked it up online, and found that it was given to the eldest child for their thirteenth birthday. It was only past through the main line, but at some point that line only had daughters, so the name ended up lost. And another thing, there aren't any known reletives that still live. The last one to live, the page said, was Sir Francis Garter, who lived in England in the 1700s.
She paused, waiting for them to reply.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 3:03 pm
Linda quickly wrapped Mina's presents and decorated the house. She was glad Mina hung out with her friends for an hour or so. Blake put a hand on her shoulder, "Looks great, Honey." He smiled and kissed her on the cheek.

"Did you get Mina her present?" Linda asked.

Blake's eyes went wide, "Crap! I'll go get it right now!" He ran out of the house. Linda heard him start the car and speed away. She shook her head and smiled.

(?-what age should you be changing, Moonflower)  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

little_moon_girl
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 4:48 pm
((Hmm... Well, I'm suppost to be thirteen. So we'll just pretend this is my thirteenth birthday, kay?))  
Clan Life (Roleplaying)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff