Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Elder Stories (Fanfictions)
War! Part 2 (O.O ITS FINISHED!!!! O.O) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 5:05 pm
(Kira has a pet, but I guess you can.)

Kira woke and yelled, her guards came running in along with her pet Blackstar. "Sayuri has escaped," She said, standing.

"Would you like us to go after her?" One of the guards said. Kira shook her head and paced the room. "Ready the army, she'll be coming back soon. We march at first dawn." She waved for them to leave and motioned for Blackstar to come forward. "My sweet, I want you to stay with me at all times. Blackthorn will also be with me, but I will also need you."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 10:44 am
"yes, your majesty." (yes i can talk)
Blackstar walks over and joins Kira and Blackthorn, getting ready to march out.
"I have a question. Do i run on the ground with your army and you fly on Blackthorn? Or should i transform into something else. by the way, if you ever need me to do something, like be bait for a plan, i WILL do it."  

Feathertail14

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 11:13 am
Kira jumped on Blackthorn, "I want you to lead the troops. Blackthorn will walk until Sayuri and her horse come into view. Then we shall fly." She said and looked over her army. "Just fight with all your might." She unsheathed her sword and raised it in the air. "TO BATTLE!" She cried, her army did the same and they marched out.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 12:45 pm
"Of course. I will fight until everyone, humans and pets, are under your control!" said Blackstar. Then she marched out in front of the army next to Kira and Blackthorn. If i come into battle with Sayuri and her horse, maybe i will just hurt them until they give up, or i'll try to capture them, Blackstar thought. I wonder what they will be like? What were they like before the war? Are they nice? (the Italics are for when i think to myself.)

(HELLO??? IS ANYONE OTHER THAN ME AN CRYSTALSTAR POSTING NOW???? i feel lonely....... crying [no counting you crystalstar])  

Feathertail14

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 2:33 pm
(Well Dawnstar will never post cuz she's gone (literally) and Patchstar won't post cuz she's to busy...idk about anyone else...)

Sayuri set Erin down in front of there house, "Hide. I'll be back by tomorrow."

Erin shook her head and stomped her foot, "I want to fight! I want to save all of those pour animals!" Her eyes grew soft. "Please..."

"No! You're too young and I can't fight Kira and watch you at the same time." Sayuri jumped off of Darkwing and knelt in front of Erin. "Please, I don't want to lose you again...forever probably this time." Tears welled up in her eyes. Their parents were killed by Kira's troops. Erin sighed, bowed her head and nodded. A tear dropped and she hugged Sayuri. "Be safe."

They stood there for a second hugging. Finally Sayuri pushed away and jumped onto Darkwing. "I'll be back, I promise." Darkwing neighed and reared up. He pushed off the ground and flew away.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Erin looked down at Moon, her lion cub. "Do you want to hide?"

"No," Moon said and unsheathed her claws. "I'll take care of you and you're great with a bow."

Erin smiled and ran inside. On her bed was a small bow and arrows. "Can you carry me?" She asked Moon.

"Anywhere you wish," Moon said as Erin climbed onto her. Erin slung the bow and arrow pack over her shoulder and they ran from the house. "We need to stay away from all of the battle, somewhere high." Moon nodded and reared left, toward the hills next to Kira's castle.
Kira lifted her sword and her army stopped, "We camp here." They were in a large field. Hills on either side of them. No one could escape. "Sayuri and her puny army will find us sooner or later."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 1:46 pm
(oh, ok. I just hope Patchstar can get back on and post soon)

As Blackstar stopped with the army, she said to Kira, "I am going for a walk. If i don't return before nightfall, don't worry. I will return by morning." With that, she turned away without waiting for Kira to respond.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Later:
Blackstar walked around, and found a nice plump deer. She waited, pounced, killed it, and ate quickly. She got up and started to wash herself, when she scented a new smell. She quickly stopped and hid behind a bush. It wasn't long before Erin and her pet Moon came by. When they stopped for a minute to look around, Blackstar quietly moved to her left. When Erin and Moon were walking towards her, Blackstar leaped out in the way of their path and said mockingly, "Going somewhere?"

(long post..... for me anyways)  

Feathertail14

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 3:25 pm
Moon stepped in front of Erin and hissed. Moon was twice as small, but probably just as powerful. Erin quickly grabbed her bow and an arrow and strung her bow. "Move. Or you won't be battling tomorrow." She said firmly.

The cat in front of them laughed, "Try."

Moon growled, "She's the best shot I've ever seen in the whole land." Erin released the arrow and it hit Blackstar's paw. "Next time its your legs." She said and restrung her bow.

(EVIL CHILD!!!!!!!!)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Okay...um....is it alright if we speed things up? I really want to get to the battle...i have something big planned. @Leafpaw: Um...i kinda have a plot going so could you kinda let Erin be in the battle...its really important. You can like do something, but i really want her to be watching the battle.)

(trust me you have not seen long.)  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 12:49 pm
(ok, we can speed things up.)

"Fine, I'll move. But we will meet again," said Blackstar. With that, she pulled the arrow out of her paw, broke it in two, and ran as quick as she can, in case they decided to follow.
Later:

"I'm back Kira, just like i said," shouted Blackstar as she joined up with Kira and Blackthorn again.

(I don't know what your plan is, so i just ended it there............... i hope the other people will join back in soon. it is kinda getting boring without them [no offense crystalstar])  

Feathertail14

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 4:04 pm
(THANKS!)

~Two days later~

Sayuri and her army marched behind her. Soon they could see Kira's army. It was huge, maybe 200 or so soldiers. Her army only had about 100 or so.

"This isn't going to go well..." Someone said, someone with an animal.

Sayuri turned around, still on Darkwing, "Remember the plan. Animals go after animals and the rest attack the person closest to you." She yelled and turned back around. Darkwing grew his wings out and began to run. Cries of war was close behind her.
Kira's soldiers readied themselves, "Wait until you can see their faces clearly! Then attack!" She unsheathed her sword and took to the sky just as Darkwing and Sayuri did. They flew and met each other, "Give up, Sayuri. You are clearly out numbered." Kira said.

"Numbers do not count," Sayuri said and shot an arrow at Blackthorn's wing. It tore the thin skin and he let out a roar. And the battle began.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 1:32 pm
Blackstar charged away from Kira and Blackthorn and headed towards the advancing army with Kira's army behind her. She sighted a cheetah and pounced on it. It tried to escaped but Blackstar keeped her grip. She scratched it's back and gave it a few hard bites, then let it go, doing the same thing to a few more pets that were charging at her.

Blackstar thought of a plan and changed into a dragon as big as blackthorn but a midnight blue color. She (as a dragon) blew a giant blue fireball and made an enormous fire-circl around enemy army, causing the it to stop in their tracks. She changed back to a leopard and watched as the enemy was trying to find a way out of the 1/4 mile wide fire that encircle them.  

Feathertail14

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 5:00 pm
Erin watched in horror as Sayuri battled with Queen Kira. And she was unfortunately losing. "Come on sis!" She said and decided to help the army out. She was really close, but no one noticed her. She strung her bow and shot at a tiger that was ready to pounce on a wolf. The arrow pierced the tiger right through the heart and it fell over dead. "Good shot," Moon said and handed her another arrow.
Sayuri blocked Kira's blow, but she weakening fast. "You will lose this fight," Kira said and cut at Sayuri.

"I will never give in, not until I die!" She said and cursed as Kira cut her side.

"And your death is closer than you think." Kira smirked and dodged Sayuri's strike.

(sorry, speeding it up again)
~fast forward~

Sayuri and Kira had been fighting for only a few minutes, but Sayuri was losing.

Suddenly Kira kicked Sayuri and she fell off of Darkwing. She tumbled to the ground, which was easily one hundred feet away. Darkwing dived to catch her, but it was to late. Sayuri hit the ground, bones broken and the wind knocked out of her.

Blackthorn landed and pinned Darkwing. Kira jumped off of her dragon and walked over to Sayuri. "You knew this was coming, daughter." She said and put her sword to Sayuri's neck.

Sayuri coughed, "I'm not your daughter."

"Believe what you wish, but it is true," Kira moved her sword to Sayuri's heart. "Goodbye." She pushed her sword into Sayuri's heart. A small breath came from her and her eyes rolled to the back of her head. Darkwing neighed and fell over, dead.
"NO!" Erin screamed as she watched her sister die. She ran from her hiding place, grabbed her sister's sword, which was really heavy, but she managed to hold it up.

"You shall die for this!" She said to the queen and swung the sword. Kira easily blocked it and the sword went flying. Kira walked forward and cut Erin's arm. "Erin," She shook her head and cut Erin again.

Moon hissed and slashed at Kira, "Shut-up you little kitten." She said and pointed her sword at Moon, but kept her eyes on Erin. "I will not kill a little child and I know you will not join me. So I will wait until you are fully grown to face you again." She walked back over to Blackthorn and jumped on. "Until then," She bowed and raised her sword. "VICTORY!" She yelled and took off to the sky. Her army followed.

Erin walked over to her sisters body and knelt down, "I promise sister." She whispered as tears fell down her face. "I will avenge you." She hung Sayuri and kissed her. "Goodbye." She stood, grabbed Sayuri's sword and walked away.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 5:01 pm
(Sorry 'bout that....super long post....)
(sorry again, fast forward....)

~Five Years Later~

Cat name: Crystalstar
RP name: Erin
Bio: She's Sayuri's little sister. She is a great archer and now a great swords man. She watched, five years ago, her sister die by Queen Kira. Ever since then she has practiced swords play, so she can defeat Kira for her sister.
Personality: Sweet, but doesn't trust very many people.
Animal: (Moon) User Image
Pic: User Image
other: Falls in love with Jake

Cat name: Crystalstar
RP name: Jake
Bio: His parents were killed by one of Kira's soldiers. He's trained all of his life to fight the one who killed the soldier, who he remembers his face very clearly.
Personality: Sweet, but can be rude
Animal: (Thoraxo) User Image
Pic: User Image
other: Falls in love with Erin  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 1:10 pm
((its ok for fastforwarding and the long post mrgreen ))
((i didn't post anything because i need to know whats going on now, when five years past so i don't mess up the future. You know, whats going to happen. By the way, when did jake come in?))  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 5:13 pm
(Um...just kinda restarting, but with Erin as the main person. I'm just going to end this RP at the end of this one....)
(New Plot: Queen Kira has gotten more power over the past five years. Only a few people have animals left. Everyone has either joined her army or given up on life.)  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

daughter-of-the-moon1

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 6:22 pm
Cat Name: Shadowfang
RP name: Bree
Bio: She ran away from home when she was six with her twin sister. Their parents live near the mountains so she went there. That is where she met Snow, who had lost her human. They've lived in the mountains ever since. Bree always traveling on her snowboard
Personality: Kind, smart, and loving
Animal sad Snow)User Image
Pic:User Image
Other:Is Beka's twin

Cat Name: Shadowfang
RP name: Beka
Bio: The same as Bree's, but she already had her animal
Personality: Rude, smart, and only loving to her sister
Animal sad Eve)User Image
Pic:User Image
Other: Is Bree's twin  
Elder Stories (Fanfictions)