NekoYasha09er
School pre-dress new dress code:

Ghetto-fabulous
Wiggers
The preps
Emos
1 metalhead (no lie)
and the random goth.

I bet the 1 metal head could beat the s**t out of anyone at that school though.

Indeed he can, almost got expelled for protecting himself because of it.
Those last posts right there tell the story of the first 10 years of my life.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 5:52 pm
i personanaly usualy dress the cute Misa (DN) goth way but yet people think its emo there will sometimes be the special ocasions where i will dress in a ripped top and fish nets but usualy its just a poofy skirt and corset. no one realy seems to care.  

-Lo Va Tits-

Dapper Fatcat

Alice_Undead0113

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 6:41 pm
I go to a very judgemental high school, me of course wearing what is my normal clothing. One person doesn't like the way I dress, or my hobbies, so he finds.....creative ways to embarrass me infront of all the other preps. Luckily I finally blew up in his face, he doesn't bother me anymore.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 10:20 pm
The other students in my school don't care. People leave eachother alone for the most part. It's the teachers that are the problem. They grade you worse if you dress goth. I had a teacher who tried to fail me once, because she had prejudged me to be a bad student. I had done all the work and done it better than most people and I still had a D. My mom called her and asked what I had done and the teacher couldn't find a reason for my D. My mom told her I was usually an A student and I'd like to know what I could do to bring my grade up. The teacher was shocked and the next day my grade went from a D to an A and I hadn't done anything different than before. That's my school in a nutshell.  

NewAgeAntique

II Ur Ex-Lover Is Dead II

Shirtless Nerd

8,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 2:10 pm
I understand stare So many preps and jocks, it's annoying. Most glare at the outsiders like they're something that escaped from a zoo. They tend to leave us alone but in some cases, they gang up on us. Recently, one of my emo friends had a basketball slammed in her face and when she explained to other ppl, they suddenly ganged up on her. 5 against 1 isn't the best odds, especially if those 5 know how to fight. She ran out crying and she's now scared of those 5. Really, I could care less if they picked on the way I dress, but the fights they try to start with us evil  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 4:53 pm
I never treated anyone any different for the way they dressed a good sum did the same to me, plus as loyal of person as I am, I had a whole posse who would back me up which some people found out the hard way. The school I was in was about ` preppy/hollister shoppers,  Juggalo's/maggots,  Skaters, 10% emo/scene, 2% goth/wannabe goth, 2% metalcore/hardcore/metalheads, 2% goth/wannabe goths, 1% people who don't fit anywhere. It was pretty diverse actually, and those were rough guesses. Sure I got bullied but it was only comments since no one was ever willing to cross me physically.  

Digital Malevolence

Greedy Bloodsucker

byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Comrade

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 10:58 am
I was harassed for my clothing choices but not to a serious extent and I never actually cared anyways. -shrug-
I prefer not to let other people's opinions get to me.
Learn to take "freak" as a compliment and you'll do fine.
Part of being "Goth" is making a visual statement.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 11:49 am
Uh, no no they do not.  

RAWRiwantmyCOOKI

GilAskan
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 10:19 am
Extravagantly Yours

I don't think this is totally true for all people. I think most people like to dress the way they dress whether or not they're making a statement. Many others don't care about the aesthetic at all.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 11:44 am
GilAskan
Extravagantly Yours

I don't think this is totally true for all people. I think most people like to dress the way they dress whether or not they're making a statement. Many others don't care about the aesthetic at all.

Nothing anyone ever says is "totally true"
But the goth subculture leans very heavily on thing like clothing and makeup. It's a massive part of the scene and it sets those within it apart from the mainstream.
Goth culture and dramatic aesthetic go hand-in-hand.

byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Comrade

pain of lust

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 8:09 pm
SUCH A WASTE

at my school we have a srong club of gothic people ,we stick together and no one really bother us  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 1:59 am
Extravagantly Yours
GilAskan
Extravagantly Yours

Nothing anyone ever says is "totally true"
But the goth subculture leans very heavily on thing like clothing and makeup. It's a massive part of the scene and it sets those within it apart from the mainstream.
Goth culture and dramatic aesthetic go hand-in-hand.

Every word out of my mouth is total, unequivical universal truth and I have people who will back me up on that.

Anyway. Sure the aesthetic is an important part of the culture, but come on, have some common sense with it, yes making a visual statement about how deeply black your soul is because you haven't had coffee in 20 minutes is a part of it. But you can do that without having to to rely on full make up and corset.  

Rellik San
Crew

Autumn Caledonia

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 1:08 pm
I went to a pretty big public high school in the city. I never had any real issue. Everyone for the most part got along regardless of how they dressed. Sure there were problems but it wasn't based on how anyone dressed. My school was mostly stoners, skaters, a few goths (myself included), some preps, ghettos and juggalos. I personally got along with just about everyone. The only person I really had any issues with was this really annoying nerdy kid on the fencing team with me who had a crush on my girlfriend and used fencing practice to try to get back at me for it. But I threatened to throw him out a window and and pretty soundly beat him in fencing so that put a stop to it.

Mostly everyone in my high school were united in that we hated school.

There was like one big fight a year.

I quite enjoyed my high school experience.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 7:56 pm
people at my school just spread really bad rumors about me, like that I'm a slut and I slept with the new band director. I've learned to just ignore those people

others will just ignore me cause I'm not like them. I really don't care  

Angelica_Eve_Nguyen

Angelic Sex Symbol

6,575 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Contributor 150
  • Hygienic 200

SADERR

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 5:47 pm
My school is based around its arts programs, and you have to apply and audition to enter it if you live out of district (like myself), so I have the privelege of going to a tolerant school. The school still has it's fair amount of preps, jocks and gangsters, but It's a little joke in our school that by the time everyone leaves our school they become "fruity". And not in a homosexual aspect. Just..different.

I'd say most problems I have are in my neighbourhood, which, has a vast majority of people. I get alot of problems from a large group of gangster kids I used to hang around for the simple fact that I'm a graffiti artist, and some of them were writers aswell. And Surprise! they have me now. What's new in this world?  
Life Issues & Fashion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff