Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Lake
Small forest by the lake Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

angel_of_music_12298
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 8:55 pm
Hiro_Uzaki
"uh why did you stare at the lake like that...never mind.....i would would love to.....afterwards i need to practice Fera Verto" Severus stood up and waited for the headmistress

*looks at the lake* There are many things here young one, that you will not understand at first, but know this, the lake, is one thing that I will make quite clear, do not say in it for too long, there are things inside that want you to join them, *she stopped and turned around, and motioned for him to follow her* (Greenhouse 3)  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:19 am
Nicole sat down near a tree. she sat motionless and her breathing stopped. then she breathed out feeeling more relaxed  

lovelovehatehatexx

Kieana The Lost Light

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 6:41 am
kieana silently walked around to the lake, she tilted her head looking down into it, then she sat down and slowly waved her hand around in the water,  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 3:46 pm
As I sit on the rock by the lake i start reading a spell book. I see the spell called "Orchideous". I stand up and take out the wand my mom had gotten for me. "Orchideous!" I said and flowers appeared infront of me. "wow thats cool" i thought.  

ll midnight_sunrise ll

Sai

Dangerous Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 9:28 am
*walks out of a dark portal and stares at the girl sitting on the rock takes out wand and says* "Locomotor Mortis*  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 6:38 pm
I look down at my legs which are locked together and looks at the girl who put the spell on me. "What the.... who are you?" i said. " Why did you put the spell on me?"  

ll midnight_sunrise ll

Diamond_Angelo

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 8:28 pm
Marco walking and looking around with board look on his face , thinking what he can do. He paused for a moment next to a tree. He looked up with a smile. He started climbing the tree to the top and jumped from branch to branch like an animal.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 6:07 pm
*spell starts to wear off* "im gonna go now...." *walks away from the girl who came out of the portal*  

ll midnight_sunrise ll

Lake

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces