Yes
  No
  Never tried it, but I'd like to
  Never tried it, and I won't ever do it
View Results

elementalphantomthief

Naughty Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 4:29 pm
I love cosplaying! Its a great oppurtunity to be your favorite character or someone from your favorite anime. I cosplayed this year as Ise Nanano the vicecaptain of squad 8. I look like her so it wasn't quite hard to cosplay as her. Im in this viedo At 0:51 you get a good shot of me Im the one near a Nel and holding a gold book. Cosplay  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 5:33 pm
I recently cosplayed as Maka Albarn from Soul Eater at Otakon 2009. :3It came out great, I was missing the yellow sweater vest and the green & white striped tie.
The scythe took me about a week to make, it came out to be huge. 6ft tall, ahaha. It was bigger than the other Maka scythes I saw there.
Here's a pic:
http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg259/yuki-chou/Moi/020-1.jpg

I also cosplayed as Katara from Avatar:TLA and genin Sakura Haruno from Naruto.
I want to try those cosplays over again though. 3nodding

skulliepanda

rainbutterfly0

Fashionable Explorer

7,800 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 6:24 pm
I'm going to be cosplaying Misa Asou from Fatal Frame 4 for Anime Vegas biggrin it's going to be my first time doing that sweatdrop any advice?  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 1:42 pm
i'm going to cosplay ciel phantomhive from kuroshitsuji/black butler at otakon 2010, my sister is going to be grell sutcliff.
the next otakon after that one i want to go as death the kid from soul eater , my sister is going to be shinigami-sama maybe.  

Lifeless Lunatic

Regina Cordium

Friendly Mage

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:53 pm
I haven't cosplayed unless you count the time I dressed up as Kagura from Fruits Basket on character day at school. My friend was Kyon-Kyon :3
(I got to chase her around and yell at her. We got a lot of stares XD)

For Halloween this year, I'm going as an original character from an Inuyasha FF I started(and never finished)last year.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 9:10 pm
I'm too afraid to cosplay...because...I dunno.
I don't look like...or even similar to any anime character. emo
But I like cosplaying with my Gaia avatar. =3=

| Єηɪɢɱɑʈiϲ ЈϋѢɨℓєe |

Lepori

Fluffy Bunny

BlueNeko13

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 9:15 pm
I once tried cosplaying Shampoo from Ranma 1/2, but it was only at a friends birthday party...  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 2:54 am
I've cosplayed quite a bit and I find it somehow calming to act a tad crazy and dress funny in public settings. The most recent cosplay I did was Toph from Avatar:TLA, which came out pretty well considering it was kind of a rush job. In the future I plan on cosplaying as Jiraiya and Kankuro from Naruto, Lulu and/or Yuna from Final Fantasy X, maybe Ed Elric, Roy Mustang, or maybe King Bradly from FMA, and thinking about Zhao from Avatar:TLA. Unfortunately I don't have any pictures of my cosplays.

Rei-Melon

Synthetic Air

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 1:07 pm
I cosplay as Gaara (naruto), Riku (kingdom hearts), and Edward Elric (FMA).
Next year I'm being Hikauru (sp?) from Ouron.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 9:58 pm
I've never cosplayed yet! crying but I wish I can..nd idk where 2 buy those stuff for my cosplaying though..nd idk how to sew.. stare if u know a store or any online stores where I can buy those stuff just pm me.. ^_^ .. nd i hope I dn't screw up.. crying .. just like Enigmatic Jubilee said..  

kirin_girl The Younger

I am Rebecca 13

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 7:11 am
I've cosplayed once but I'd like to do it again. I was Miyuki Takara from Lucky Star. Next I wanna cosplay as Amu Hinamori from Shugo Chara. I want either her normal school uniform or the Amulet Spade outfit. :3  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 7:33 am
I just went to my first anime convention EVER yesterday. <3333 I was in heaven, one of my friends got 7 hugs and at least 15 pictures taken of her (she was Temari)

Next year (May and November) I'm doing a yaoi pairing cosplay with another girl. I'm Lelouch and she's the other one (I just woke up!). We're also going to cosplay as the Ouran twins. Yes, we know, fan service ;3  

Azusanga

Azusanga

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 7:35 am
[~+Tsukiko+~]
I'm going to be cosplaying Misa Asou from Fatal Frame 4 for Anime Vegas biggrin it's going to be my first time doing that sweatdrop any advice?

Learn how to walk and talk like your cosplay. If people ask for pictures, pose like your character would. They make it seem more realistic, and the more realistic it is, the better and easier it is to convince people that you cosplay a lot.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 8:58 am
I've cosplayed many times :3

Kurenai from Red Ninja
Tifa Lockheart from FF advent children
Bulma from DBZ
2x Freya from Chobits
Urd from Oh My Goddess
Rikku from Final Fantasy X-2
Primula from Shuffle
Rip from Hellsing
Ichigo from Tokyo mew mew

that's all I think.  

delete_my_existence

Hester Peche

Perfect Genius

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 11:36 am
I only do cosplays I know I can do. Which are girls who are petite with big boobs, and I prefer blondes so I don't have to dye my hair or wear a wig--for they are itchy.

But, I do a mean cosplay...I really get into character.

Like in January I'm going as Nice Holystone from Baccano!, and I'm brushing up on my Brooklyn accent.  
14. ✿ - - - Anime And Manga

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff