Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Daytime Gathering (Contests)
Warriors Contest! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Panda--Chan
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 10:19 am
plz submit entries!  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 5:39 pm
good idea  

caitlinmay1

Misterr Moss
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 1:26 pm
I think I'll write a story.....  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 11:06 pm
It is still going? Cool! I am so joining!

Question: We have bragging rights here, don't we? Just wanted to know before I submitted xd  

Kirksome

7,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Panda--Chan
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 2:30 pm
yep yep!

send your entries to me or Crystalstar! (Crystalstar_Leader) please! we're ready to put up the entries and if you dont send them soon we'll have to leave you out! gonk  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 2:59 pm
OKAY here are our entrants!!! PLZ VOTE ON WHO YOU WANT TO WIN.

ENTRY 1. Prologue

A black darkness flew around the pool, reflecting a bright face in it. The cat looked down into the pool and shivered, staring back at him were the thousands of warrior ancestors that had fought in battles, led clans, and saved lives. In the throng of them was a single cat he sought out, her beautiful silver pelt emerged from the bunch of cats to loom over him, “Greetings Crowfeather” Crowfeather looked up longingly at the she cat he once loved so dearly, before, the Tribe of Rushing Waters had misjudged a prophecy sent to them by their warrior ancestors, foretelling a cat that would save them from Sharptooth, a lion that had terrorized the Tribe of Rushing Water until Feathertail had saved them and her friends.
Feathertail lay down next to him and nuzzled his fur, purring loudly. Crowfeather enjoyed the warmth of her body next to his, “But Feathertail” he whispered, “I… I’m sorry, but I’m in love with Leafpool now”
“Don’t apologize” she replied, playfully nudging him, “I trust her”
“Feathertail…” he purred
Suddenly the image of Feathertail and Moonpool dissipated, “Make her happy” she moaned, “But don’t forget about me”
“No! Feathertail, wait!” he cried
“Make her…” her voice was suddenly washed out by the sound of waves. Crowfeather jumped up panting, he whisked himself across the open plain, but there was nothing within range that could be identified. Crowfeather gasped as it became hard to breath, somebody called him from behind and he turned around. Off in the distance was a lean shape, the cat was bounding toward him and he froze. As the cat came nearer he could sent a sweet smell.
Finally, he found his footing and bounded across the vast plain up to the she cat. He snuggled her and purred loudly, “Leafpool, please… where am I?” he looked around the open space and shivered, not even the sound of prey could be heard over the loud sound of twoleg voices. Their strange words rose high above the two cats and seemed to circle around them; suddenly Leafpool dropped to the ground and lay on her side moaning.
Crowfeather dropped at her side and watched her bulging flank heavily shrink. Crowfeather cried her name, “Leafpool! What’s happening!” Leafpool savagely wheezed, “Leafpool!?”
“Crowfeather…” she gasped, “Go to the island…” unexpectedly she went unconscious and Crowfeather was left alone in the field.
He gasped for air, trying to get out of the field, he ran faster than he had. His paws felt light and he raced with the guiding wind.
His flanks grew cold as newer wind pushed against him, slowing him down. Crowfeather stopped and for a moment the wind seized its hold on him, but then the wind brought with it, the sounds of thousands of giant pawsteps. Over the horizon Crowfeather could see an army of dogs running towards him, as they got closer he could hear the blood-thirsty battle cries, see the massive rippling pelts, and smell the sickening of crowfood.
Underneath him the ground shook, he looked up and saw the gleaming gray and black pelts of them. He swiveled around and raced for safety, he could hear them gaining on him so he ran faster, suddenly he was flying over the ground, but so were they.
Crowfeather looked over his shoulder and they were gone, no savage teeth, nothing. All was quiet again, so Crowfeather muttered a silent prayer to Starclan, but just then another rippling pelt leaped o him.

Chapter 1

Crowfeather sat up gasping, his heart raced as he struggled to gain control of his head. Dogs, thousands of dogs had been there. But these ones were bigger, and rogue… Leafpool! Leafpool is in danger, he thought, the island! That’s it, she said to meet her at the island!
Crowfeather stumbled out of his bed and scrambled for the exit, but blocking his path was the muscular brown body of Onestar, Windclan’s leader, “Crowfeather? Why are you out?”
“I…I need water” he replied weakly
“Well, you certainly don’t sound yourself, why don’t you go with Webfoot?” Onestar began to look around for Webfoot when Crowfeather nudged him out of the way, “No, I can take care of myself”.
As Crowfeather left the camp, he was aware of his leader’s eyes burning into his pelt.
When Crowfeather was well out of sight of the camp and he had looked behind to make sure no one saw him. Once he was sure, Crowfeather pelted across the open stretch of land covering everything between horseplace and Windclan camp.
Crowfeather slowed his pace to a trot as he crept upon the treebridge leading to the island. When he reached the edge he leaped up onto the tree and dug his claws into the wood for stability.
Then, carefully, he padded across the bridge, and leapt onto the island.
Crowfeather pricked his ears and waited till’ a mouse that had been scampering towards him was gone. Then he crept into the trees and past small bramble thickets.
When Crowfeather reached the gathering place he spotted a cat’s large flank among the tall grass next to the great oak tree.
Crowfeather dashed over to the she cat’s side and sniffed, he relaxed when he realized it was Leafpool and she was still alive. He scanned her body and his eyes grew wide with shock to find her belly was heavy with a joyous yet forbidden burden.
Crowfeather licked her belly and whispered softly into her ear, “Are they mine?”
“Y… Crowfeather?” she stammered
“Yes”
“The…they are” she gasped, “H-help me! Get some poppy seeds now!”
Crowfeather stiffed as her flank grew rigid for a moment then shrank; he turned and darted into the bushes looking for poppy seeds. He swerved to avoid some closely packed brambles. He stopped in his tracks, there, a squirrel scampered through a pile of poppy seeds. Crowfeather crouched low and stalked up onto the squirrel and waited, it inched closer and Crowfeather sprang. The mouse scuttled away, but was to slow. Crowfeather rid of it in one swift bite.

ENTRY 2. A battle rages near Sunning Rocks,
during a half moon that night.
The battle between Thunder & River
to capture its pure light.
The blood spilled on this land
begins and ends with a claw.
The one to see the murder
is the young Ravenpaw.

Two cats in a deserted clearing
look into the night sky.
A message from Starclan
swiftly passes by.
this message contained a prophesy
that will protect this land.
The prophesy was simple and clean:
Fire alone can save our clan.

Sorry this isnt a lot. please! i will take more entries. SUBMIT THEM FOOS!  

Panda--Chan
Captain

xXNoirPapillonDieuXx

550 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 8:41 pm
oooooooooo!!! I luv the first 1! lol, I like the idea of Crowfeather and Leafpool *wink* hee hee!!!  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 8:42 pm
i like the second one as well!  

xXNoirPapillonDieuXx

550 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

MADLYALICE

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 9:02 pm
I vote 1.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 4:50 am
I vote 1. Its good!