Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo 's Critters [Under Construction! (But still open)]

Back to Guilds

Tags: Nintendo, Critter, Mascot, Video Game, Friends 

Reply Role Playing Hall [Do all your roleplaying here]
Smash Bros RP (Apply in other thread) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zapatorf
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 9:47 pm
A sarcastic voice drifted through The Master's head, and as annoying as it was, it couldn't be ignored.
"Well, Master.... it's been two days. How long are we going to wait?"

"I do believe you should watch your sarcasm. It will get you in trouble, and I won't be there to help you get out of it."
"I'm so sorry... I'm sure my sarcasm will get me killed someday, and it'll all be my fault for not listening to you. In the meantime, however, we're delaying the start of the program, and you're sitting here blubbering to that screen. What the heck's so important----."
"Enough."

The figure behind the desk said this with such finality that the man made no attempt to finish.
"It has indeed been too long. I shall delay this operation no further. I shall send out the second letters, and we can begin sending our transports as soon as I have confirmation that they are...ready."
"They're ready now."
"Very well then... Fetch me my assistant."
"Yes, Master."
The young man walked to the door, before stopping, on the pretense of just remembering something.
"Oh, and Master.... We've found another prospect."
"Have you now? Send me all the information you have on this one."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 9:57 pm
The Master's assistant, known to those around the Hall of Battle as Rose, was attending to the ships. They had gone through rigourous testing to determine the saftey of each of them, and were some of the finest ships ever made, far eclipsing the knowledge of Slippy the Toad and Professor E. Gadd combined. Even Dr. Robotnik, with his IQ of 3000, would have trouble matching the ships for the number of things it could do.
And they were ready to go.
At The Master's order, she gave the signal for two of the ships to fly to their targeted systems. One left for the city of Dreamland on the planet Pop Star, while the other flew to the planet Corneria, in the Lylat System.

"And with that, the notes are all that are left." Rose headed to the hangar's exit. Her next stop was to give the order to send them off.  

Zapatorf
Crew

Zapatorf
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 10:07 pm
For those whom we have not heard a reply: You have missed the originally planned pickup date. We are sorry to inform you that unless we recieve word from you within the next week, we will be forced to withdraw our invitations.

For those whose replies were expedient and decisive: We have arranged for a ship of our own to land at your nearest spaceport at 32:54 International Galactic Time. If you do not have a spaceport availiable, we shall land in an open area nearest to the location we recieved your reply. Please note that your invitation was for you and you alone. However, due to our short number of replies, we will allow one other to accompany you if you wish. You may also bring along any personal items or items of value, as long as you remember that you alone are responsible for them.

((Yes, the nonexistant time was on purpose, so you didn't think I meant IRL))

((And Pitt.... I know that you are out there.... I've seen you. Don't forget us. That goes for you others who I have not seen as well. XD))  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 3:07 am
((WHY AREN'T THEY COMING ON???? scream ))

Wolf fished a letter out of the back of his mailbox,it was hidden behind a load of junk mail.He noticed it was of the same fanciness of the Battle Hall letter he got,and presumed it was from the same sender.He read over the letter three times,then glanced at his watch.It was 32:40,fourteen minutes to get himself ready,get his weapons,and run to his spaceport. FOURTEEN MINUTES?!?My God,these people give you no time at all. Wolf thought to himself,running in to his house and getting changed into his fighting gear.When he was changed,he went down to his basement where his weapons were stored,and threw two blasters and a electronic shield into a bag he found in his closet,and ran to his shuttleport. Three minutes to spare,that spacecraft thing should be down here any second He thought to himself as he glanced at his watch.  

Fairy Alchemist 96

Kirby The 3rd

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 6:56 am
Back in Dreamland...
Our favorite pink marshmallow of a hero walks casually through the forest, enjoying his downtime. He makes a detour to go check his mail, see if he got any reply from the Battle Hall.
He pries the mailbox open and withdraws a single letter. According to the mysterious person who sent the equally mysterious letter, he had only a half hour to gather his things together, and possibly someone to come with him due to the small number of attendees. He quickly gathers up his cooking pot and a spare warp star for emergencies and plopped them down near where the landing site would be. He hopped onto another star and took off to find Meta-knight, positive he would be delighted for such an opportunity. He quickly found him on his ship, the Halberd, and convinced him to attend with him. He gathered up his sword and some spare cloaks in a hurry. They leapt off the ship and flew to the landing site, making it there with five minutes to spare.

(i know i should have asked you if i could control meta-knight but it didnt run through my mind until i started posting this. so... is it okay?)  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 2:49 pm
((Yes, it's fine. Just remember to ask in advance next time. And by the way, did you forget something? Rhymes with spammer? XD. Don't worry, you'll get a chance to get it.))

Simultaneously, two ships landed at Corneria Spaceport and a field in Dreamland. Each ship was small but cozy, with couches on the interior, plenty of windows, and a minifridge stocked with so much food that even Kirby would be hard pressed to finish it all. Each ship had a personal touch for the occupants.
In the ship that landed on Pop Star, there were common Dreamland items scattered around along with some 'powerups' as a homage to Kirby. Along the walls was a mural, detailing the heroics of Kirby, saving Dreamland from peril time and time again. In the middle of the ship, a large statue of the Halberd was prominent, with O2 ominously hanging over it.
In the ship that landed on Corneria, there was a bit of a metallic sheen all along the ship's interior, with a mural painted also. This time, the mural detailed the exploits of Star Wolf, with a battle between Wolf and Fox taking up the entire right wall. At intervals, fancy weaponry ranging from a cloaking device to an exact replica of Wolf's personal blaster hung from the wall. In the center of this room, a half scale replica of the Wolfen, with a detailed Wolf Pilot, stood at an angle.

As the doors opened on each of the ships, a robotic servant stepped out and greeted them.
"Please make yourself at home, we will be here to provide for your needs. The bathroom is on the left, and halfway through our journey we will be making a stop. Please, enjoy our hospitality to the fullest."

((For the next part, detail anything you want, but stop shortly before the halfway point. Have fun!))  

Zapatorf
Crew

Kirby The 3rd

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 4:45 pm
(ugh. i forgot the hammer. FACEPALM!!! thanks for allowing the meta-knight thing. ill let you know ahead of time if i decide to do anything else)

Onboard the ship, Kirby takes a seat in one corner taking in the highly detailed murals painted in the interior. Meta-knight took a seat on the opposite side and sharpened his sword as he admired the Halberd miniature.
Suddenly the ship lifted off of the ground and flew off faster than any star in Dreamland could go. Kirby, finally finished admiring the paintings, leapt off his seat and pulled open the door to the minifridge. His draw dropped and his eyes flashed in utter amazement at the wide assortment of food that lay before him. He picked up a heaping plate of noodles and shrimp and offered it to Meta-knight, who turned away, declining it. Kirby shrugged and inhaled it greedily and turned back to the fridge.
A door towards the front of the ship slid open and the servant walked in. "We will be arriving the midway point shortly. Please take a seat as we prepare to land."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 11:26 am
Pit Watched what was happening on the ground, nothing.He heard a clunk of the letterbox and reached inside. He pulled out two letters and checked the dates of when they had been sent. One had been sent a week and a half before, "First class delivery my a**..." he said angrily. he ticked the box 'Yes' and threw the letter high into the sky to deliver it.  

The Only Fox Prince

Fairy Alchemist 96

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 12:18 pm
As Wolf walked into the lovely spaceship,his jaw dropped.He ran his hands over the murals and replica,his eyes wide and his brain working overtime. The detail on my Wolfen replica,amazing.....They made me look quite handsome aswell! Wolf laughed to himself,turning his attention back to the walls."Now that's what I call a tribute!And for once it's not for that stupid fox"He beamed,taking a look in the mini fridge.He got himself a nice slice of lamb and a drink,making himself cosy on the couch and digging in to his food.He glanced up from his plate when he was nearly finished to find a servant watching over him."We will be arriving the midway point shortly. Please take a seat as we prepare to land."It said in its monotone voice.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 12:37 pm
(its about time somebody else got here. what took you so long, Pitt?)  

Kirby The 3rd

Zapatorf
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 2:42 pm
Mister Pit:
We have recieved your reply. We have also heard that the people we trusted to deliver your invitation were delayed, and apologize for the inconvenience. We have sent this message with our personal mailman, as to avoid the same problem.
We have arranged for a ship of our own to land at your nearest spaceport at 33:00 International Galactic Time tomorrow. If you do not have a spaceport availiable, we shall land in an open area nearest to the location we recieved your reply. Please note that your invitation was for you and you alone. However, due to our short number of replies, we will allow one other to accompany you if you wish. You may also bring along any personal items or items of value, as long as you remember that you alone are responsible for them.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 2:59 pm
The Master sat at his desk, facing a computer screen of vast proportions.
Today... today, three years ago......
"Hey! Master!"
A small voice intruded into his thoughts, and then proceeded to stamp all over them.
"Hey! We've got word from one of the other challengers! You know, the one with the wings and the big shield?"
"Yes, yes. I have already heard this." said The Master, sounding quite bored. "You are most late in telling me. Now do you have anything to say that I DON'T know?"
"Well, did you know that Parakarry's delivering a letter for him? Did you know that our mailbots malfunctioned?"
"Yes, and yes. You, boy, are quite slow on the mark." The Master held onto his forehead, hoping the boy would just be gone.
The boy seemed disappointed, and then remembered something. "The ships! They landed... and they're being put through the changes you mentioned. Bet you didn't know that!"
"I'm tiring of hearing things I already know. Leave me."
The boy, ignoring his request, jumped and said the thing that even The Master didn't know yet.
"We think we've found another competitor!"

As The Master turned around, the boy suddenly was unable to see.

"Well, what is this person's name?"  

Zapatorf
Crew

Zapatorf
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 3:08 pm
Meanwhile, two ships landed simultaneously on a strange, barren planet with a single building, called a 'Battle Center'.
"Please, exit the ship in an orderly fashion, and we will give an announcement when our repairs are complete." Three robots immediately left the ship, pulled out mechanical tools, and began working on the ships.
In front of the Battle Center, a sign stood that announced: 'This Center is based on the model of a Pokemon Center. Please, rest and enjoy your time here.'
Underneath the sign, a note was tacked. 'Upstairs can be found the arena, where we will be having an event in half an hour for your viewing pleasure. We will also have a signup sheet for a sparring match, should you wish to participate.'

((Detail your time there, and meet your fellow competitors.))  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 12:29 pm
(ooh, this sounds fun.)

Kirby and Meta-knight both exited the ship, looking around in wonder at this strange new place. Kirby walked into the building that resembled a Pokemon center and Meta-knight followed behind him, his sword in hand and his cloak billowing behind him. It was nearly empty, only a few other people around waiting for their own ship to depart. There were a few that Kirby recognized from Dreamland. There was his good friend Rick, and an old foe, King Dedede, who simple turned away. Kirby looked around again and noticed Meta-knight was over at a far wall holding his sword up to the wall. Kirby rushed over a read the paper Meta-knight was cutting his name into. It was a sign up sheet for fighing matches. Meta-knight was planning on fighting in 15 minutes. Kirby looked at Meta-knight and pulled a pen off a holder that was next to the paper. He waved it in Meta-knights face and he just shrugged and sheathed his sword. Kirby signed his name underneath Meta-knight's and specified the time for 15 minutes as well. He turned to Meta-knight and smiled. Under his mask, Meta-knight was smiling as well. It would be like old times.

(is that okay? i wasnt 100% sure.)  

Kirby The 3rd

Fairy Alchemist 96

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 1:40 pm
Wolf stumbled out of the spaceship,his foot got caught on the difference from the ship and the port's ground.He walked through the sliding doors of the Pokemon center look-a-like,glancing around at the interior of the place.He was surprised to find that hardly anyone was there,and only noticed a few faces.He smiled over at King Dedede,who quickly turned away,an expression of shock on his face."Scaredy-cat"Wolf muttered under his breath,walking over to Kirby and Meta Knight.He looked at the sheet hanging from the wall,asked Kirby for the pen he was holding,and quickly scribbled his name down for a fight in fifteen minutes.He put the pen back in its holster and turned to Kirby and Meta Knight."So you're both going for a fight in fifteen minutes,eh?"He asked them,sub-consciously fingering his blaster.  
Role Playing Hall [Do all your roleplaying here]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff