Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
~Scars~[looking] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eruditus

Quotable Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 5:15 pm
"Ehh..", he didin't know what to say, so he improvised. "Amo soffocare i polli.", he said, seeming quite sure of himself, having no idea what he had just said, but he gave her a look as if he did.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 6:18 pm
"You like to suffocate the Polli?" she chuckled,leaning against the wall. "Wow il vostro italiano succhia. Figure. Nessun buoni intorno a queste parti " she smirked and went into the fridge,bending over to get a soda. She turned and looked back at him "want one?"  

kissmel8atnight

Eruditus

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 7:20 pm
He peeked at her butt as she bent over and then quickly looked back at her, and so it took a minute for the question to register. "Oh - uhh SURE! Lemmie' GET SUMM.", he said with a ghetto accent, holding out his hand so she would toss it to him. He didin't really want any, and thought about saying something like 'HELLL NOO!', but figured agreeing with her might get her to like him more, even if only a little.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 2:16 pm
She tossed him the soda and closed the fridge. She opened hers and took a sip. Please dont start small talk... Then the phone wrang. Thank God...She walked past him to answer the phone. "Ello?" her voice was quiet. Then the loud buzzing came from the reciever and she rolled her eyes "I'm fine Aunt Stella..." she sighed. "No...yes..he's here..." she shifted her wieght to the side and listened to her Aunt babble.Then...her aunt pissed her off.She clutched the phone. "Youve got to be kidding me!" Like I need a babysitter! "I'm Ninteen!" She sighed. Another buzzing..then she heald the phone out to Dan...frankly annoyed.  

kissmel8atnight

Eruditus

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 2:43 pm
He grinned a toothy grin, just barely containing his laughter, then wiped his grin off and picked up the phone as if he didin't know who it was. "Hey who dis'?, he asked loudly, leaning against the wall. Dan's voice was often loud and high pitched, and tended to make a lot of people laugh.

He smirked. "Oh yeah gertie how you doin'?", he asked, relaxing a bit and glancing at Amanda. Her aunts name was Gertrude. He found that hysterical. "Oh yeah she's been great don worry-no don worry if she gets outta' line I got no problem sssmmmACKIN' her right upside da' head.", he joked, waving his hand quickly in a chopping motion as he did. He paused for a moment. "Yeah. Aight.", he said, quickly handing the phone back to Amanda, satisfied.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 2:51 pm
Amanda grimaced,she hated authoritity issues..and he looked like a big problem. SHe stood there listening with her arms crossed. She took the phone. "Yeah Whateva!" she hung up. Her real accent..which she was trying hard to get rid off,slipped out a little. She sighed "So ya know my aunt?" she asked. Her accent always came with her attitude.  

kissmel8atnight

Eruditus

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 2:57 pm
He noticed her accent. "Pshht, yeah. She's a party animal. You should see her DRINK, MANN, she's a freakin' TANK!!", he said, walking back and peeking into the fridge again and rummaging around rudely. "Gertrude the tank..a hahahah hah.", he mumbled, then slammed the fridge and turned to face her. "Yep. Me and Gertrude go way back. We kinda' had this thing goin' for a while but... we figured it woulden't work out. Bit of an age gap.", he said. He was lying, improvising all of this as he went, just barely keeping himself from cracking up.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 12:56 pm
Amanda had her fists balled up,her arms wrapped around her torso,and a pissy attitude. "Sure ya did" she rolled her eyes and started walking out to the living room. She picked her rain jacket up.She was just going to walk out...just like last time.  

kissmel8atnight

Eruditus

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 3:03 pm
"Hey!", he called after her playfully, walking after her. "Where YOU goin'??", he asked, his hands on his hips.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 6:49 pm
Amanda rolled her eyes,zipping her jacket. "Out" she stated simply.She grabbed her bookbag[since she hates purses] and opened the front door. It was storming out.It wasn't going to stop her either.  

kissmel8atnight

Eruditus

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 7:07 pm
"Oh.", he said, examining her curiously. "Well hold up I'm comin' too!", he said, rushing after her, and closing the door behind them. They were going to get soaked. "Good thinking, lovely weather for a walk - that's for sure.", he said sarcastically, standing close beside her.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 12:47 pm
Amanda rolled her eyes and stayed silent. THe point was to leave him.The point of being with her aunt was to avoid guys...she hadn't hung out with one since...well..She shuddered at the the thought and kept her eyes straight ahead.Her hands in her pockets.  

kissmel8atnight

Eruditus

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 2:04 pm
He followed right beside her, doing the same thing with his hands in his black hoodie pocket, the rain water making light reflect off his dark black tattoo engraved in his neck. Though, he seemed to be in a better mood than her. "Mann I looove rainy weather.", he commented happily, peeking at her. He seemed suprised to see her upset looking expression. "Something wrong?", he asked curiously.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 12:48 pm
Amanda ignored his question and made a random stop. She looked up into the rain,her hoodie falling off her head. She glanced to the building beside them.Yup. It was it. The abandened church. She went up the steps and ignored the , 'DO NOT GO IN' signs. She ducked under a board and walked in. She lookied around.There were a few holes in the roof,a lil fountain here and there and the old piano.She started making her way towards it.  

kissmel8atnight

Eruditus

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 2:06 pm
He stopped, almost bumping into her, and staring at what she was staring at as well, peeking around her because she was in the way. "oOOOOo SPOOK-AYY.", he said, and observed the way she didin't hesitate to walk right up and make her way into the church. "You been in here before?", he asked, ducking under the same board and looking about the dusty old church room, as she walked towards a piano.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff