Cats
  Dogs
  Both
View Results

iStormy

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 1:19 pm
I love both!!! They are adorable!!!!!!! heart biggrin cool heart biggrin cool  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 1:19 pm
I'm an all around animal lover, but I do prefer cats. They are much easier to care for than dogs and you certainly don't have to take them out in bad weather to go to the bathroom. I like it that they are independant, but also will come and give you some cuddles when they want to. Notice, I said when they want to. blaugh All of my cats have different personalities. Some are more cuddly than others, but, they all are loving in their own way. I have a dog too. She is an extra large breed and I love her, but she is way more needy than my cats and noisier too. I don't have to worry about the cats barking and waking up the baby just because they thought they heard or saw something. smile  

Atomic Pixie7

Lunadora

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 7:08 pm
I heart cats .I heart my 2 cats very much . I also like dogs but have never had one of my own  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 9:51 pm
i like them both but i prefer catz...my 3 catz r amazing, when they go out, they seem to never get run over by cars which im so glad about...and one of my catz is like a dog anyways...she'll play fetch with me, she just wont bring the rock back, but she will sit by it until i come over to it...but all my other family members seem to have dogs...im still a cat person tho 4laugh yayz kittyz!!!!!  

silent teardropz

kohaku moonbeam

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 1:10 am
Dogs can be more lovable at times and you don't have to worry as much about making them mad.

Cats can be calm and do their own thing from time to time.

I like them both.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 8:56 pm
I prefer cats. They are more independent than dogs and I find that dogs have this ..smell... that I do not like. No matter how much you wash them they still have that smell.  

nekomata no tsuki

Kunoichi Aiko

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 5:48 am
I'm going to say I like both.
Cats and dogs are both lovable to me.
Although I would have a cat over a dog, because cats are more cleaner and for religious reasons (I'm a muslim).
It would be okay if a dog was an outdoor pet, but I wouldn't want droppings in my backyard.

If you are wondering why I can't have a dog for religious reasons, it's because they are dirty xd . No matter how much you clean them, they are always going to roll around in the dirt at the garden, "mark their territory", and do other things to dirty themselves up. It's just the nature of the dogs. They "love" to be dirty!
sweatdrop

My dad used to have two dogs in his younger years, but he had to have them because there were too much theives and burgulars at that time, so everyone had to have some protection. At first, he didn't like them, but he loved them after a while.

I can't really have a cat right now though, because my flat has this stupid "no pets policy". I'm going to move into a proper house next year though, so I might have a chance. At the same time though, my dad does not like cats because he says they scratch the sofas and they sneak off to trashcans outside the house, etc. I'm not sure if that's true though.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 2:41 pm
CATS! :3 i used to have 2 cats......they died. cry plus my dad hates cats..... stare so i'm pretty much stuck with mah doggy! ^_^  

triggeronix

5,525 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Autobiographer 200

lanie100

9,900 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 3:00 pm
I prefer dogs because they are more friendlier and better to keep an eye on. I like cats that act like dogs. Cats run off out of your house so you tend to worry if they are alright.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 3:04 pm
I love all three of my cats. <3  

broken_bleeding_angel

Desirable Sex Symbol

xTanaka_Sasakix

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 12:01 pm
oh, all i can say is that im SUCH a dog person. they resemble my personality so much. <3

User Image

heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 12:59 pm
I'm a dog person, have been all my life. I've had 4 dogs in my lifef; 0 cats. I can't stand cats, but I love kittens. Never had one though.  

Post Coital Cookie

Bloblike Loiterer

Vanilla eXee

6,500 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 1:13 pm

I love both! Couldn't see myself ever without a feline companion, but I really really want a dog as well. They both have qualities that make them desirable and of course, there's a reason why they are the most common pet animals.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 11:54 am
Cats. I love them.

I can't see why most people prefere dogs over cats. I've been around both cats and dogs all my life. My aunt breeds dogs and enters them into dog shows, so I've been around a fair number of breeds. From German short-haired pointers to papillons to pharaoh hounds to boston terriers... And as much as I love them for they're looks, I hate their personalities (in general. But there are certain individual dogs that I love). Each breed seems to have some genetic personality issue (yappy, energetic, overly competitive, etc). I liek petting and playing with other peoples' dogs, but I would never own one myself. (although I [my family] currently own 7 papillons, a pharaoh hound, a pitbull mix, an unknown mix, and a husky mix. And my aunt boards small dogs liek yorkies and daschunds)

Which is why I love cats. Most cats have pretty easy to handle personalities (although the females tend to be a bit moody from my experience). And you don't have to worry about them when you leave the house, unless, of course, they're kittens or have medical issues. They're easy to litter train and don't need walks, which is good for pet owners who don't have time for walks (although if that's the case, a rat would be good too). Of course, the hairballs are a big downside for cats. Luckilly sphinx don't get hairballs! But they need to be bathed often and kept warm. (I [my family] currently own 2 sphinx, a tabby mix, a russian blue, a calico, a devon rex, and 2 himalayans)

kyra-san

Shirtless Stalker

Count Chocolat

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 7:24 am
I love both.

But dogs like me more than cats. Cats usually just look at me, rub against my leg, and go away. Or sometimes, if I try to pet them or anything, they scratch me.
Now, with dogs, they're always fooling around with me. And when I'm feeling horrible, they sit there and listen, and my dog, whenever I needed someone to listen to me read my story out loud, he would sit there patiently and listen while I edited it orally.

And cats... I love them too, but they don't love me! Which is sad.

But I can't own either one, because my mom hates dogs AND cats. She actually said that she'd rather have a dog running around than a cat.
And my sister is terrified of dogs. And cats hate her more than they hate me. And my brother, he wouldn't care which one we have, as long as we have a pet that does something more than lazy around in his pen, like my rabbit, who's antisocial.  
13. ✿ - - - Animals And Nature

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff