Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Clan Life (Roleplaying)
Shugo Chara- The Next Generation Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 10:19 am
((Ok, thanks! I use that word alot so big thanks!))

((Hmmm, maybe you could be someone's chara? I'm sortta out of ideas sweatdrop Or maybe you have a chara and really wanna get in so you battle somone for the position often...))  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 10:24 am
((Or I have a Chara, but I'm not picking sides, so both the Gaurdians and The Esters are trying to get me. Can that be what I am?))  

little_moon_girl
Crew

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 10:35 am
((Yes- that's cool!))  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 10:50 am
((kay, I'll do that!

BTW, I'm ready Shugo Chara right now!))

Cat Name- Moonflower
Rp Name- Silver
Position- Not on either side
Bio- She knows about both the Gaurdians and the Easters, but doesn't care. She loves her chara, and doesn't need to be part of a group to know so. She's been trying to avoid being on either side, but it's getting harder and harder each passing day. Her Chara's name is Kip.
Appearence- User Image
Chara- User Image
Chara Transformation- User Image  

little_moon_girl
Crew

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 10:54 am
((Really cute chara and chara transformation! I haven't seen the manga- where did you get it? Right now I'm still watching the Anime))  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 11:15 am
((I'm actually reading it on onemanga.com. I like to go there to read my manga since I can't go out and buy it, and my parents don't care much for manga. 3nodding ))  

little_moon_girl
Crew

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 5:28 pm
little_moon_girl
((But I dun wanna be ebil! Waaaaaaah! crying

Oh, and it's spelled "hye" not "hi"))

(accuatly its spelled Hia and...
@bearclaw: I haven't read the manga...probably should huh?)  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 5:30 pm
((Well I watch the anime but close enough. Yeah, you should- it's a really awesome plot. I love Ikuto~ ))  

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 5:39 pm
(ok ^.^ *goes to the library website and puts books on hold*)

Beka sat in class making a list of pranks she could pull by the end of next week. The bell rang and she glanced at her list, fifty things. She smiled, folded the paper and got up.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 5:41 pm
An annoucment went over the intercom. "Please meet in the autorium- we have a sudden meeting." the voice sounded young- like a student.  

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 5:44 pm
Beka smiled, the perfect time to pull her pranks. She ran to the auditorium.

(crap...now i have to think of a prank....*thinks*)  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 5:51 pm
Amaya stood infront of filling crowd.

"This is so cool!" Miwo gushed. "It really does feel like we're rulers!"

"Of all times Miwo- don't charecter change now" to people without charas it looked as if Amaya was talking to herself.

"Attention!" Amaya annouced- Miwo flaoting next to her. "Many of you know of the guardians-" she was cut off by cheers.

"Gaurdians?" one shouted. "Really?" "Waaaah! amazing!" "This is so cool!" "Now we'll be in good hands for sure!"

"Yes- er, so I would like to- uh- please pay- just like to-" Amaya kept getting cut off. "We're haveing audtions!" that silenced them.

The whispered started up again soon, though. "Me? A guardian?" "I would be the most popular person in school!" "I'm trying out for sure."

Her chara kept waving- as if to call to anyone who could see her.  

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 5:58 pm
(ok...i'm just going to think of pranks until I've read atleast the first book...
OH!!!!!!!! I just thought of an awesome prank ^.^)

Beka climbed on top of the lights, just above the stage. A rope and a dumby that could pass for a real person in her hand. Using her amazing balancing skills she tied the rope first to the dumby then to a light. "This could possibly be the best one you've done, Beka." Jimena said, helping her tie.

"On three."

"One, two...." Beka looked at Jimena. "Three." They dropped the dumby.

(MUAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!! *auditotium fills with screams* ^.^)  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 8:25 pm
Miwo floated behind Beka. "Baka." she murmed- and then quickly went to join Amaya as she attemped to calm down the fleeing students- but it wasn't long until the autorium was empty.

"Gaaaah." Amaya slumped down. "They still got the message- right?"

Miwo shrugged. "I couldn't find a single one with a chara." ((even though she saw you xD)) "Perhaps this whole thing is a waste."

Amaya didn't reply. "Speaking of which- who did this anyways?"

"Er-wait!" But Amaya had already looked up to see Beka.

"Don't you know what your doing? That was seriously annoying." Amaya called up to her.  

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

little_moon_girl
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 6:42 am
Actually, Silver hadn't left. She was hidden in the shadows, her Chara, Kip, was under her hat. Kip's egg was attacked to her backpack like a charm; It was sky blue with a light pink shape-like a bow- on it. Really girly, but that's just how things were.
She watched, Amaya and Beka, and snickered.
Why are you laughing?
Kip asked quietly, poking her head out from Silver's hat.
Oh, nothing.
Silver lied and slipped out of the auditorium.  
Clan Life (Roleplaying)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff