Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
The Spirit Eraser Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 3:19 pm
Maddy gled at him and slashed rapidly at the monster, it was temporaily wounded. Maddy grabbed Neo and raced up the wall until she was at a flat surface. The monster continuesly bangged agains't the wall but they were safe for awhile. She laid on the ground and pulled Neo down beside her. "Be quite and be still.." She whisperd in his ear. "Please.." She looked at him pleadingly. It was a do or die situation.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 3:27 pm
Just then Neo opened his eyes and looked at Maddy. "Stay Here. It's gonna be alright" Just then, Neo jumped from the wall and landed gently down below as though the fall was nothing. The Monster then glared at Neo, and raised it's arm as to grab him. "Enough you Demonic Spirit!" Then Neo raised his hand, which glowed a dark and mysterious blue. He raised his hand and the monster rised as well. "BEGONE!" yelled Neo as he clenched his hand, making the monster vanish as though it was never there. Neo then collapsed to his knees, wondering what he just had done, and how he had done it.  

BlueSparker

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 3:33 pm
"NEO NO!!" Maddy screamed as he jumped. Tears welled in her eye's but she peaked over to see the monster being lifted, and then it vanished. She slid down the wall and ran to Neo, throwing her arms around him she started to cry. "WHAT WAS THAAT!?" She asked as she hugged him tightly, she thought he'd die.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 3:38 pm
"MADDY!" yelled Neo surprised to see Maddy hugging him. "Well, Im not...." Neo just then remembered something. It's called Telekineses. The ability to control the movement of objects using the mind. And the monster dissapearing, it called Erasing. Erasing a Necros, or the spirits, sends them back to where they came, in this case, maybe the Underworld.Hey Will you stop crying. We're both alive aren't we?" said Neo as he smile a little.  

BlueSparker

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 3:47 pm
"Neo.." Madyd whisperd as she relized what she was doing. Her face flushed a pale pasty color before turning a firy red. she let go of him and stood up. "YOU COULD HAVE GOT YOURSELF KILLED!" She shouted at him. He scared her half to death, her heart was hammering agains't her rib's. She could have sworn she herd a crack."Sorry.." She whisperd as she whiped her tear filled eye's. "You worried me.."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 3:53 pm
"Hehehe. I could tell" Neo then turned to Maddy, realizing she was bruised pretty badly. "Maddy...you're hurt. Wait. WHAT WERE YOU THINKING!? YOU COULD'VE GOTTEN KILLED YOURSELF! Here, let me fix those bruises" said Neo as he placed both his hands in front of Maddy, healing the wounds with a bright Blue light.  

BlueSparker

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 4:01 pm
Maddy blushed and looked at her arms she looked fine to herself, there wern't that many were there? Maddy sighed and sat down, smiling at Neo. "I was thinking, hey if I die at least I die with honnor and pride." She smiled. "Aw what Neo, would you miss me that much? I didn't think you cared." Maddy used a baby tone and she grinned at him. Pouting lightly. Maddy started to giggle as he healed her. "Neo! That tickles."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 4:05 pm
Neo quickly turned his head to hide the fact that he was blushing. "Yeah well...I need to know alot more, and you told me you knew somethings so....yeah..in a way...I guess I'd miss you." Neo puased for a second. "Okay, out with it, what do you know? And what did you mean when you said "Chosen One"?"  

BlueSparker

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 4:10 pm
Maddy smiled as she turned his head to face her. "Aw your turning red kiddo'" She grinned as she let go of his face backign slightly away as he qustioned her. She looked at him shocked. "You don't need to know just yet, the less you know the better Neo, so you can cope with life easier. Eventaully they'll lose intrest in you.." she sighed.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 4:14 pm
"Who's they Maddy? What aren't you telling me?" Neo glared at her. "You know something. More than you're letting on. You know something that made you save me, put your life in jeopardy for me. What is it that you know?!"  

BlueSparker

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 4:19 pm
Maddy's eye's darted back and forth. She sighed. It wans't just because she liked Neo. "You see, if you die, I die too. I know it sounds selffish Neo, but I don't want to die, let alone you die. Even if I didn't die when you did I'd surly try and keep you alive Neo. Your my friend, kinda sorta when your not yelling at me.." She said sadend. As she stood up, she took Neo's hand and pulled him towards the wall. Sh estarted to climb, higher and higher.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 4:30 pm
"And you didn't think that was important" whispered Neo as he stared down at the ground. "If what you say is true, then your selfish Maddy....Keeping all the danger pointed towards you, making sure you sacrifice yourself. WE'RE IN THIS TOGETHER. I don't want to die either Maddy, but what I want more, I DON"T WANT TO SEE YOU DIE!...

"Clap Clap Clap" heard Neo as he heard clapping from a distance away. "It makes me emotional when I see you two bicker and fight. It brings a tear to my eye. HAHAHAHA. It reminds me of when I had a heart"
User Image  

BlueSparker

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 4:40 pm
Maddy thought he was going to yell at her because she was keeping him alive, she thought he'd think she was doing it only because if he died so would she. Her eye's widend when he said what he had said..Maddy slid back down and looked at him. "Oh..I'm so sorry Neo.." She whisperd as she looked at the dirt. Maddy cocked her head to the side to see a man, she'd seen him before. Maddy took Neo's hand and gripped it tightly, she was affraid, truly affraid."But I can't let you protect me all the time either Neo.." She whisperd as she stood partly infront of him.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 4:48 pm
"Aww, Maddy, you remember me don't you? That one year ago? Oh it aseems like an eternity. And that fear" sniffed the mysterious. "oh that fear. You still fear me don't you. Don't worry, you're not the one im after this time, it's Neo. Neo, Neo, Neo. I've heard many things about you." said the man as he walked towards Neo. "The Chosen one, the Savior, the Master, all of it. But to see you in action. It simply takes my breath Away. And asides from your powers, you're the only mortal I've met that has no fear of me. None at all. Well, let me tell you a secret". Said the man as he pushed Maddy away from Neo and got close to his face. "You'd better learn fear" whispered the Man as he raised his hand and smacked Neo accross the face.  

BlueSparker

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 5:01 pm
"Oh yes, I still have the marks to you a** hole.." She hissed as she was pushed away she watched quietly and when he slapped Neo she broke down. Sh elunged at him and knicked him to the ground. "Don't you dare touch him. EVER!" She screamed in his face as she slapped him. Looking back at Neo. "NEO RUN NOW! NO BUT'S!"  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff