Reply The Beatles
I need your guys' help. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Liebe Thelema

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 12:11 pm
Well, when you say you want something about all of them, I immediately thought of "Because".
"Love is old, love is new. Love is all, love is you."
It's like "All You Need is Love", but more meaningful. To me, anyway.
And it would be all of them, because Paul George and John all recorded themselves singing it three times, so it sounds like nine voices. That's what made me think of it.
But actually, there's no drums in the song, are there? So no Ringo. I guess it's not all of them.
But that phrase pretty much embodies all of their music. So... yeah.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 1:53 pm
Yes...that's good too...

Now I just don't know what to do, haha. I'm going to have to put some serious thought into this...listen to every single song and think about which one gets to me most...  

practicallyzen

stickyfeet

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 6:29 pm
When you feel the pain, hey Jude refrain. Don't carry the world on your shoulders.

A little long, but it's a pretty good one.

Or alternatively, g'oo g'oo g'joob.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 7:22 pm
Hah...goo goo g'joob. Totally.

I've made my desicion guys, just now. I was just reading how this picture was taken hours before John was killed...and I broke down in tears.

And that was it. I'm getting Imagine on my wrist like I'd originally planned. Maybe later I'll get something for all of them, but for now that's what I want. I'm 100% sure of this, and I think I was the whole time (I've been drawing it on my wrist in Sharpie every few days, and doodling different ways of writing it on all my school handouts) so that's it.

That man should not have been taken from us.  

practicallyzen

Liebe Thelema

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 7:49 pm
I had that picture in my school binder last year, and when people would see it, they'd go, "EEWWWW! HE'S NAKED!!!!1111111"
I would tell them to grow up, but I ended up getting frustrated with them and taking the picture out. It was really... disappointing and depressing. It's a beautiful picture. It's very artistic. And the story behind it is... meaningful.

But anyway, "Imagine" is a wonderful choice. Very simple, yet very meaningful. I support your decision. biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 8:11 pm
People are really, really stupid sometimes.

And thank you. I know it doesn't seem very original...but as long as it means something to me. Which it really, really does.  

practicallyzen

Maxrb2321

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 10:36 am

Idk how obvious you would like it
too really be but maybe something
along the lines
'Nothing Is Real'
or
if you want something
commercial
'All You Need Is Love'

Me personally I like
'Nothing Is Real'
that would be a good
tattoo.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 7:01 pm
The Walrus

or

Glass Onion

Perhaps?

Or maybe something only hardcore fans would understand (Cranberry Sauce)?

User Image

Liverpudlian

Singing4life

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 10:52 am
I have a good idea.

Tattoo a sun on your wrist, and tatto in small letters" Here comes the sun" around the sun.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 11:59 am
Singing4life
I have a good idea.

Tattoo a sun on your wrist, and tatto in small letters" Here comes the sun" around the sun.

That's a really neat idea.

It's something I'd maybe put on the back of my neck, or possibly high up on my ankle, instead of my wrist, though. Because I'd want it to be big enough to see the writing and I don't want a big tattoo on my wrist.  

practicallyzen

izzib1202

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 1:47 pm
What about... WHy don't we do it in the road? no, kidding.
how bout from i'm fixing a hole... "I'm fixing a hole where the rain gets in and stops my my from wandering."?  
The Beatles

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff