Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply SnowClan
Territory Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Misterr Moss
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 9:13 pm
Since I live in California, its NEVER snowed where I live. Or atleast since i've lived here.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 9:15 pm
Hedgehog908
oh you shush leafy!!! My sammy-ammy is part Husky and that means a thick coat!! but the bad part is, is that she dosen't like water, so I have to litteraly tie her down so I can soak her with water!!
100 degrees? BURNAGE!!!!!! I would HATE to have to play soccer in the wether!! Today we had a soccer game, (and no we didn't win) and every body was like DEAD!!! It was SOOO hot!!! Was that true in your area Leafy?

We play indoor soccer. WITH AIR CONDITIONING!!!! razz Also, 70 degrees is COLD!!!! I'd have to wear a huge jacket if it was that cold! I wonder if it would snow....  

Misterr Moss
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Misterr Moss
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 9:17 pm
Hedgehog908
oh you shush leafy!!! My sammy-ammy is part Husky and that means a thick coat!! but the bad part is, is that she dosen't like water, so I have to litteraly tie her down so I can soak her with water!!
100 degrees? BURNAGE!!!!!! I would HATE to have to play soccer in the wether!! Today we had a soccer game, (and no we didn't win) and every body was like DEAD!!! It was SOOO hot!!! Was that true in your area Leafy?

i didn't win my last soccer game either....  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 9:18 pm
AND IT WAS AGAINST MY WORST ENEMY!!!! and my friend on my old basketball team....  

Misterr Moss
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Misterr Moss
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 9:20 pm
i quoted the same post twice.... gosh, i must be really bored.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 6:49 am
You live in California too, Mossy? In which part?  

little_moon_girl
Crew

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 6:46 pm
We live a bit close to Los Angeles- but in the heights. It's really nice and forest-likish- but right next to us is the city!

70 degrees is cold! that's like winter!  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 11:14 pm
lol I don't know about the heat, in Washington like I said 70 degrees is hot to me, I would have like died in any of those other areas ESPECIALLY georgia!!! xp
ya, but in washington it normally rains alot, so that cools everyone down!! it's fun to play soccer in the rain!! And I guess it's great when it's warm while it rains, it's like a shower in your clothses!!!!!!!
snow on the other hand is a problem. . . confused what happens when you mix cold temperature, snow and rain? you get slush and black ice!! Thats what you get!!! gah!! but if it dosen't rain we get a desent amout of snow, like 2-4 inches!! blaugh weeeeeeeeee!!! Snow day!!!!!  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

little_moon_girl
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 7:41 am
I have family in Washington. Were are you, Hedgey?  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 11:02 am
I live in the west area, near puget sound, ya, I don't think it could SNOW at 70 degrees, and at 50 degrees is when I put my coat on, even then I may not, it normally snows here when it reaches below 30 degrees and below!!!  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 1:42 pm
O.O 70 degrees? How can 70 degrees be cold?!?!?!? Well i rarely get cold so whatever. 60-40 degrees is my kind of heaven ^.^ Here in Utah another saying "the greatest snow on earth" why else do you like they had the winter olympics here? Anyway...last year was the best snow we've had in ages. We got atleast 7-8 inches if I remember correctly. It was AWESOME!!!! But that wasn't the most snow we've gotten. One winter, when i was 5 or 6, we got over a foot of snow!!!!! I still have a pic of it somewhere. But yeah. I gets really cold here in the winter, but roasting hot in the Summer...  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 4:04 pm
Hm. My family live in Silverdale, which is more or less centrol Washington.  

little_moon_girl
Crew

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 9:01 pm
hey I know silverdail!!! thats cool!! It's like we have some sort of mental conection!! . . .well. . .I don't know if it would be a MENTAL conection, but ya. . .anyway. ..lol!

ya, in washington the weather normally stays cool which it why it's always to green!!!!! Wee!!! I love washington!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I want to move to alaska when I get older, but my mom is like, "do you know it get below -20 there? No way am I letting you go there in the winter!!!" *sigh* but I've been up there a cuple of times, I like juno the best!!  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 11:10 pm
My mom like's Alaska also. I've nothing wrong with living in Washington, but none of my friends are there. sweatdrop And I'll have to see my cousin all the time! gonk She can be a real pain. And my younger cousin too! Ugh, I would be able to stand it!  

little_moon_girl
Crew

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 7:15 pm
Yeah, when I'm done with my 10+ years of college I'll either get a job at Sea World or move to Alaska and study Orca migration.  
SnowClan

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff