Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Highschool Heartbraker.[[Clara33/ Open]] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 6:08 pm
Vlad sighed as he stood up and burried his face in his locker, things had spread quickly as soon as he poked his head out, the low murmuring stopped everyone stared. All Vlad wanted was for someone to pay a speck of attetion to him, mainly Tohya. But he doutbed she would. He sighed and bruried his face back in the locker, the murmuring started again. He wa slike a trigger, he pulled out, the whispers stopped and the staring started. he went back in, the whispers started. He sighed and tried to climb into his locker, but he froze as he herd Tohya's voice. Why was she talking to him. It took him a moment to register the fact that he should probably respond. He sighed and pulled a small stick note out

Impressive, i think now. It's strange, all I ever wanted was attetion, and now I've got it, but it's for a horrible reason and i got it in the worst of way's. It's bad enough ever one thinks I'm a freak and now a monster.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 6:49 pm
Tohya took the paper as he passed it to her, and read it as her arm made a well practiced movement to pull down her books for Language Arts. "Sometimes, that's just how attention comes and goes. There's nothing we can do about it." Tohya would have said more, but the P.A. rattled on suddenly. "Vladimir Tod, please report to the first floor office. Vladimir Tod, first floor office."

Tohya looked up at the speaker. "Well, that looks like your cue. I don't think it's going to go well."

xXBisexual FlanXx

Dapper Genius

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 6:57 pm
Vladimir sighed. "T-thanks anyways Tohya," and with that Vladimir was gone, it was amazing how swift and graceful he was. Dispite the nourmours amounts of acciedents he'd been through. He sighed as he walked into the office, imediatly the yelling began.

"VLADIMIR TOD! WE'VE TOLD YOU TIME AND TIME AGAIN NOT TO HIT OTHER STUDENTS AND NOT TO LET YOUR ANGER GET TO YOU!"

Vlad through a note pad at the princeable that said. 'Are we done yet?"

"NO YOUNG mAN WE ARE NOT DONE YET!!" The princable exclaimed, he'd neevr come down so hard on someoen, but Vladimir was called down so often, he didn't care anymroe who herd them talking.

Vladimir sighed and took the pad back. 'Well, may I go and let you yell at the air?' The ntoe pad read.

"NO YOUR GOIGN TO SIT AND LIKE IT!" The princable pushed Vlad into the chair. "NOW! your going to find a date to the dance as punishment and your also going to have to pay for my son's medical bills OH! and your going to ahve to be on the decorating comity."

Vladimir got up and left, irnoging the princable he walked into the Language Arts class. Sitting down in the far back as people started stunned at Vlad.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 6:26 pm
Tohya was sitting next to Tiffany, and sharing her MP3 player with the girl. She was reading 'Dear Enemy', the sequel to 'Dear Daddy-long-legs', a book her older sister had forced her to read when she was 12, when Vlad came in. She gave him a light smile, knowing what had happened, seeing as the principal's voice would have carried to Venus, for all anyone knew or cared, then turned back to her book. It didn't make sense that he would have to pay for someone else's medical bills. Strange.  

xXBisexual FlanXx

Dapper Genius

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 6:05 am
Vladimir sighed as everyone finally turned around, the teacher had cleared hsi throte. He gave Vladimir a gentle pat on the back and whisperd in his ear. "Nice shot Vlad." Vladimir smirked lightly and lifted his head, Mr.Morgan grinned, he knew who Vladimir liked. So pourposly, he pulled down Vladimirs hood. Revealing sshoulder length glossy black hair, a pale complection, dark eye's with a tint of red, and of course pale lips, eye's lined with bruses, and a few percings. He sighed as his hood was pulled down, a girl gasped, no one had EVER seen what Vladimir looked like. He rolled his dark eye's and his glum expression turned into a dark smile. "Scary aren't I?"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 12:17 pm
Tiffany nudged Tohya. "Check that out. I'd call that sexy man land." She whispered.

"Tiffany, shut up."

"But! He's so cute...you should ask him out. He has to go to the end of the year prom anyway, he may as well go with you."

"What?! That's just...OK, you know what? We're not going to talk about this here. It doesn't make sense."

"Don't think I'll forget, though. Lunch."

"Tiff..."

The two of them mumbling was completely incoherent to anyone but them. This could be seen as a fairly good blessing and all that tart, as Kiri would have put it, if at all.

xXBisexual FlanXx

Dapper Genius

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 12:36 pm
Vladimir smirked as he herd 'sexy man land.' It sounded like Tohya. But it was just Tiffany. He rolled his eye's as there conversation went on, he watched Tohya's lips move up and down and sighed, the bell rang and he was momentarily snapped out of his daze. Getting up he dashed for his locker. Tonight was the helloween dance. He waited at his locker for Toya, he really wanted to ask her and now that he found out that one of them thought he was cute, he thought that he'd have a bit of a chance, he pulled his hood up and his eye's were hidden.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 1:24 pm
The bell rung, but it took a few seconds for Tohya to process that. After that, she got up, picked up her books, and gave the MP3 player back to Tiffany. Then she turned and left.

In a haze, a small voice nagging her no matter how many times she tried to beat it off sounded. But, you do know he likes you. And he is very pretty. The only thing keeping you from him now is what happened last time.

Blinking, Tohya realized she was at her locker and dialing in her combination, unconsciously. She seriously needed to stop doing that.

xXBisexual FlanXx

Dapper Genius

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 3:26 pm
Vladimir blushed as she fiddled with her locking. He moved swiftly begind her and hed a corset out for her, he's had it for about a week now. He brought his lips close to his ear and sighed. "Well hello Tohya, I uh noticed you didn't have a date to tonights helloween dance, I was just wondering if, uhm you could. I uh I mean if you'd go to the dance with me tonight." He smiled as he held the corset put and gently took her hand holding it near the box.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 3:19 pm
Tohya went red in the face as she was approached and spoken to. "Um..." Her brain had gone blank for a few seconds, he was so close to her. "...I'll go with you." Her voice had worked on it's own, and she was slightly surprised it had decided to accept. Actually, she didn't really know how to accept people, seeing as she had talked to upperclassmen about kindly turning someone down, but not about accepting. So she wasn't sure if this was correct or not, but she was going to go out on a wing and assume she was right.  

xXBisexual FlanXx

Dapper Genius

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 3:33 pm
Vladimir's vloice broke and he pulled his hood done. His black straight hair brushed her neck. "Really?" He asked in disbelief as he spun her around, smiling lightly he slid the corsage onto her wrist and smiled. "I uhm," He was flabbergast, he'd never gone anywhere, with anyone. "Is 8, okay with you?" He asked as he pulled his hood back up and looked at her for a change, his eye's visable dispite the hood, his smile was sincer and genuine, it was also toothy, he hadn't smiled like this in oh well forever. His heart was hamerng agains't his chest, thretning to brake through his ribs. Vladimir kissed her hand and smiled at her before he grabed his books, his eye's still glued to her, he slipped it into his bag, kicked his locker shut and finally averted his eye's as he left.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 4:12 pm
If Tohya could have gone any redder, she did then. She nodded silently when he asked about 8 being OK, then watched as he left.

((OK, time skip cuz I'm not sure what we could do anyway after this...))

The rest of the school day passed in a blur. She ended up confessing that she had accepted during lunch, to many of the girls' amazement. Now, she sat in the last period of the day, waiting for the bell to ring and trying to avoid the stares from those around her. Apparently, Stacy had made the couple public, and had probably stretched the truth quite a bit. Something about Tohya getting trapped by a rapist or something and Vlad coming to the rescue. Who knew, it was Stacy. That was what she did.

xXBisexual FlanXx

Dapper Genius

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 4:19 pm
Vladimir sighed and started at Toyha during last period the day went by fast and his heart still hammerd when he saw her. Smiling as thebell rang he tapped Toyha on the shoulder. "You told your friend Stacy didn't you? Because I had a few guy's ask me about a rapiest.." He smiled and walked past her putting awya his books in his locker he ran home and jumped on his bed Nelly came up to him and aske dwhy he was so happy. He chucked a pad at her reading.

'I GOT A DATE WITH MY DREAM GIRL!!'

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 4:56 pm
"She pretty much threatened to pull my hair out if I didn't tell her what happened." Tohya sighed.

~!~

Tohya was slowly biking home when a beaten up old teal car pulled up beside her. A blond with an eyepatch leaned out of the broken window. "Oi, Tohya! I'll give you a ride. Strap your bike onto the back. It's a long way home, ya know."

"Sis, you're visiting? How come? Wouldn't you visit over vacation, or something?" Still, Tohya did what the girl asked and strapped the bike onto the back of the car and climbed into the left seat in the front. "And why are you borrowing mom's car from Europe? It's really old and barely works."

The woman to her right stepped on the accelerator, assuming a speed that was probably over the limit. "Your mom decided to go to Japan on a whim again, and your dad got caught drinking and driving again, so it's up to big sis to take care of her sister."

"Matchi, how come you only act like this now that we can't see each other anymore? Seriously. You used to avoid everyone, including me, like the black plague. And you're not one to get clingy. Are you happy, for some reason?"

"Well, you are too, I can tell. And yes, I am happy. My fiancee finally gave me a promise ring! Hooray!"

"Watch the other cars, sis!"

xXBisexual FlanXx

Dapper Genius

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 5:02 am
Vladimir got up and smiled in the mirror, pulling off his hoddie, he sighed, he didn't hvae a costume! Vladimir rolled his eye's and grabbed last years. 'supposed.' to eb helloween costume. The one he never wore. He tore the wrapping off and slid it on, it was a bit tight and showed off his muscels. He sighed and went into the bathroom, painting black around his eye's to make them look hollow, he painted his face why and drew on the bones with black outline. Sighing, it was seven thrity already. Vladimir grinned as he raced down the stairs and out the door. Sliding into his black, dark car, th eone he almost never drove. He pulled into Toyha's house it was about 7:50. Vladimir sighed and got out of the car, walking to the door. He smiled and knocked, the door was either extreamly small, or he was freakishly tall.

03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff