Welcome to Gaia! ::

Maple Story

Back to Guilds

First Gaia-MS Guild. Come join the Gaian MapleStory community! 

Tags: maplestory, maple, story, nexon, wizet 

Reply Maple Story
Generous things that happened to you; Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you doing anything during the christmas hoildays?
  Yes! I LOOOOOVE Christmas!!!
  No... :(
  Maybe?
View Results

qutefoxy

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 7:13 pm
Nicest thing that happened to me.... so far not much but I met a maple boy friend recently and he promised to buy a pet for me but after my exams. I'm really looking forward to it. ^^

Nicest thing I have done... I gave my more than 10 steely I got from training to my cousin and also 1 steely and 2 tobis to a friend of mine and also some mage clothes which are overstats but I'm already over leveled so I don't use them anymore and I gave them away. I also gave 1 mil pure mesos to a girl I met in pq. She dissapeared straight after receiving the mesos. D;

Oh yeah! My cousin also gave me his maple claws which he never use any more cos he is level 103 and the claws are like level 35 and 43  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 5:54 pm
I helped with some newbies today. smile  

Rosy Dawn

Original Wife

Requi-Kun

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 5:13 pm
Oh Oh! The nicest thing so far in my time of playing was when I met Tsuboi. He gave me over 150k over a course of time, amongst items, sadly I think he quit now =

In resent events (I play on Yellonde now, was on Broa but ...) A nice ole screwed up trip to the desert, then Orbis, city of the lag I hopped on the airship back, and boy those big demonic things were VERY Nice as they killed me >_>.... Four times .... Im a newbie ... yes ._.

But on the other hand I do give out as much info as I know ~Up to level 22, and the locations of some of the stronger monsters.~

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 7:39 pm
I once got like 300k from some one and I got free boards.

Another thing that made me start playing again was that a very generous person helped me out of aqua road hen I easily died any other time...I am sooo happy

I really never did anything generous because there really was nothing generous I could do  

Life is Like a Peanut

Rosy Dawn

Original Wife

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 10:04 pm
Bought a stringe off someone because they needed money. o:  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 5:20 pm
just randomly in the same day some guy gave me a maple wagner and then i was walking around and someone dropped 20k : O, i was sooo happy, im like funded forever now lol ( im lvl 23 X D)  

CHARMANCER

purx

Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 6:45 pm
A brand new friend donated me a mil. In my opinion, it was pretty generous.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 7:39 pm
Well I have something that I benefited from someone else's loss. So me and my friend were off o somewhere on the ship and we were showing off our invos to each other...by dropping them on the ground. Well we had reached our destination and the ship was lost as well as the items. I lost maybe some arrows and maybe a crossbow that i didn't use(i no longer use him) my friend on the other hand lost all his thief stuff and most of it was really expensive. So since he gives up easily and won't try again he left his account to me and on it was about 50-100k((why he didnt use it to get new stuff idk he is only like lev 23(4))) So a long story short I got 50+k minus transfer costs of the shipping dude  

Life is Like a Peanut

Rosy Dawn

Original Wife

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 4:32 pm
That sounds awesome. smile
Glad to see there are generous people out there, and that sucks for your friend peanut. sad  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 10:23 pm
i some times party noobs and help them lvl cool  

Zhennie Chan

We Have A Winnar

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 8:37 am
People used to be really nice and give me a lot of equips/stars when I was a nooby sin, but it's been about 3 years. It appears that the maple community in general is much less generous than it used to be.
Personally, I fund people in my guild whenever they ask me (unless it gets extensive. I'll give people a few mill, but if they're asking for like 20m that they'll never pay me back, they're SOL.) I am also the master of letting guildies beat me repeatedly in CPQ so they can level (I have 2 comps, so I just 2v2 them and kinda afk).

I think the nicest thing I ever did was get my brother a zhelm while he was sick, though I'm not sure that helping my own brother really counts as generousity...  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 12:59 pm
I LOVE BELATED RESPONSES!!!

Squibby: yeah it sucks for him but recently we havent been talking and he was a really good decent friend and one of the few guy friends i hang out with....I wanna rekindle the friendship but he doesnt sign on on aim and it would awkward in person

I did something nice! I helped a bowman level a few times! I felt good and I famed someone for free!(I sell fame...like a lot)  

Life is Like a Peanut

Jessikenz

7,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 10:15 am
I drop things where low levels congregate for PQ. I also randomly fame people with low fame, and only low fame

Hmm I supposed the only recent nice thing that's happened to me.. was someone buying an average Psycho Claw for 3.5m when on Basil the highest bid was 525k and he knew that

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 2:59 am
I made sure to live my Maple life helping people. I've helped random newbs do all their quests. It's always fun to make people happy. razz Except for when they just kind of log off after without even saying anything, or go afk the whole time and expect me to finish for them and wait around for them to come back. Fame is nice (a good chunk of my fame was from helping people), but seeing people happy is nicer.

I've also had a lot of nice things happen to me, too. I had a ton of friends when I played, and sometimes friends of friends would be nice enough to randomly give me stuff. Off the top of my head, someone gave me a bunch of scrolls for a few of my characters, and another friend gave me a Hellslayer. Though, that was after they deflated a ton.  

phillipo
Crew

Pretty Pretty Priceless

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 12:20 pm
Oh man one of my friends gave me three snowboards and...uh something else.
I don't really remember, but that was really cool of him.  
Maple Story

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff