Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Everything For Everyone Guild (EFE)
I HATE THEM ALL! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shryle
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:31 pm
Noltic
Man... i should be way more descript.... this happens too often.

When i said dont hate people for helping you, i meant it in a purely machiavellian sense. Our life competition are all obsessed with themselves. As part of the me generation they only wish to make themselves look better. Unfortunately this goes against sunsu's first rule of war (life=war) "know thine enemy", so as a result, by being self-absorbed emo twats that just wanna sitr around and talk about their problems, and think their actually smarter than everyone when the stoner hippy in the corner is actually a certified genius then thats their problem...

WOAHPERSONALVINDICATION IM SORRY!

Knowing the enemy, as you say, doesn't necessarily make you better.
I mean, sure, being self-absorbed usually makes you a whiny emo, but being overly-open isn't always a good idea either.

@Mei: I've been busy. Busy doing... stuff. And things.
And by the way, how IS the Vista?

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 4:57 am
Vista works great... i havent had like a single glitch. My internet explorercloses sometimes, but thats just because im about to get spyware. When i re-open it gives me the choice of returning to the page i wa just on.

As for being too open... you can never tell how open someone is being unless youcan read minds. Because against the norm people are generally common, ut some people are just a little more complicated.

Anyways Shryle (coolest MOD ever) what are you taking at college?  

Noltic

Meiazure

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 4:28 pm
User ImageUser Image
User ImageTwinkle twinkle little star,
How I wonder what you are!
Up above the world so high, User Image

User Image
@Shryle: Doing stuff? Yes, I do stuff too. xd

I'd say Vista is quite good. The display is high quality, and you can adjust the DPI without making the desktop icons and fonts look messed up and fuzzy (like XP). It doesn't have some of the eye candy Mac offers, and the 3D switch-windows thing is not very useful. Overall I'd say it should be good for the average computer user.

User Image
User ImageLike a diamond in the sky,
Twinkle twinkle little star,
How I wonder what you are!User Image

Everything For Everyone Guild (EFE)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items