Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Rude Discussion
To show your Ska Proudness How do YOU dress?? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gold....
  Mmmm Gold...
View Results

Checkz

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 9:12 pm
Oh, I dont dress differently for gigs.

I dress like that normally.
Exept i'm more so rockabilly.

Um..
Well, I lie.. I get dressed up for Swing/Jazz gigs.
I love Swing and Jazz..

*WILD JAZZ INPROVISATION*  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2005 10:58 am
blaugh Sounds like everyone has an awesome wardrobe! >.> I only have black and white clothing..... gonk But nothing checkered. ((Were can you find it, with all the styles revolving around goth and gangsta these days?))

whee Hold on tight to your checkered garments!  

Duskalts

Dapper Duelist

16,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • 50 Wins 150

King Of The Ska
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2005 5:59 pm
Checkz
Oh, I dont dress differently for gigs.

I dress like that normally.
Exept i'm more so rockabilly.

Um..
Well, I lie.. I get dressed up for Swing/Jazz gigs.
I love Swing and Jazz..

*WILD JAZZ INPROVISATION*

Woot, I am a jazz fan like crazy. I am going to take swing dancing lessons next month.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2005 6:51 pm
In marching band we were doing a car wash as always and one of the alto saxes breaks out his instrument and stands out there playing these little jazz improvs and our trumpet section leader ran out there and joined him. they made more money than all three car washes combined. heart

I wish I could swing dance. what little I do know I learned from my sisters and they have no coordination at all.  

UreshiiNyoko

Marbles_shrooms

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 7:01 am
Ivan_The_Punk
skamatt
I dont like people who dress differently to go to a concert, its like their trying to impress someone or fit in with a SKA crowd, stupid
stare Or maybe they just enjoy dressing up, a*****e. I know me and my bro like to wear two-tone suits to all ska shows cuz it's fun. We do get attention, which is cool and all, but we're not trying to impress anybody, like they really give a flying ******** if a kid shows up in a suit. Last I checked, that's more or less holding a ska tradition, so ******** off.
PWNED blaugh xp xd  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 7:15 am
My usual clothing?
Band shirt. We're taling a range of KC & the Sunshine Band (autographed, beeches xd ) to AC/DC. I've got a Don Ho shirt too. Because I was on stage with him. Yeah, me and the old musician dudes are like THIS *queue crossed fingers*
Either pants (usually jeans) or a skirt. If a skirt, then I usually wear spandex or tights underneath it.
Shoes = Vans slip-ons or Chucks. I have, like... nine pairs of Chucks. heart

Anyways, this was about checkered clothing. I've got red and white Vans slip-ons, blue and white wristband, black and white skirt... It's pretty sad, because I'm basically the rudest person in our school. But I'm not ska at all. Oh, yes, I've also got these Vans flats. One pair is silver with a blue and white checkered bow on the front, and the other pair is brown with a gray and white bow.

I've got this red hoodie that I'm thinking of sewing some checkered fabric and stuff onto. If I do it I'll post some pics.  

Spiral Tuboflex

Feline Worshipper

26,950 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Deathiversary

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 1:25 pm
My avatar.
ninja  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 5:03 am
I dress punk but with a ska undertone >_>
To shows and sometimes mall/school I'll wear a suit ninja  

Red-Baron

girl_no_13

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 1:49 pm
Silly girl- I forgot to mention I also have a ska suit, and though Ive only worn the whole thing to a gig I wear elements (eg white shirt, black tie and jeans) a lot cos its great!  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 7:39 pm
I finally found a checkered tie so now I wear that to show my skapride  

skamatt

Sovawanea

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2005 9:55 am
Well, it depends on what kinda day I'm having. I mean, I'm going to wear my checkered tuque all winter long, and I love my checkered stockings, but I like colour too much to dress in black and white everyday. So I may wear some ska items, but never all-in-ska.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2005 10:27 am
My friend makes fun of me because my first checkered clothing was a pair of socks that was checkered except instead of white it had different colors. It was the perfect incorporation of color and ska! Sadly those socks now have more holes than swiss cheese. crying  

UreshiiNyoko

Sovawanea

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2005 2:30 pm
UreshiiNyoko
My friend makes fun of me because my first checkered clothing was a pair of socks that was checkered except instead of white it had different colors. It was the perfect incorporation of color and ska! Sadly those socks now have more holes than swiss cheese. crying

Wow, that actually is a pretty awesome idea (aside from the fact that the checkereboard's supposed to be black and white for anti-racist causes... no?). That's the reason I don't wear my stockings very often... I'm afraid to ruin them whee  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 10:15 pm
Right now, I sadly don't have much ska-ish stuff. I have my fedora I wear everyday and my converse....but that's really it at this moment...and I wore those before my ska obsession. I found an old jacket in the back of my closet I may start wearing. I also found a greyish, blackish pinstripe suit in my closet I may wear. I dunno, I'm going thrift shopping soon. I'm also probably going to make a checkered tie. *shrug* I'll see how things go.  

Mr. Fascist

King Of The Ska
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 3:10 pm
5ubliminalM355ag35
Bowler Hat, Cheap suit jackets, and my vans!!!!!!!!

Oh, don't even get me started on cheap suit jackets.
I buy SOOOO many everytime I go to Savers ( thrift store)  
Rude Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff