Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [15]~ Stories ~
Bloody marry Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxSexii_PlayaxX

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 12:21 pm
im scared  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 10:03 pm
lmao  

seth_rocker22

baduhmtiss

Wench

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 3:22 pm
LOL. This is kinda freaky, considering i am the type who believes in demons and spirits. I say, dont bother them and they'll leave you alone... But yeah, i heard if you say her name three times, in the dark witha mirror, she'll give you a baby and if you refuse... UR DEAD! :p  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 2:19 pm
great.

how'm i supposed to sleep tonight T^T  

Kikisaur

5,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

writrrr-grrl

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 5:12 pm
i heard that if u go into the bathroom turn the lights out and lock the bathroom door and windows, then write her name in something red on the mirror while saying her name three times u'll see her in the mirror...but if u see her in the mirror she'll scratch out ur eyes for looking at her and then u'll bleed to death... twisted burning_eyes  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 10:34 am
bloody mary is a drink  

iFailedLifei

Green GellyBean

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 5:18 pm
no  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 6:32 pm
umm bloody mary was a nickname for queen elizabeths sister mary killed people that were not her religion so people got mad at her so they decided to kill bloody marry  

hiphop_hophop_101

iDjiLove

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 11:29 am
i remeber that i saw a film with that crap... i don't remember what was the name...

but was a creepy one neutral  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 12:24 pm
Ummm, I heard it like this... You go in the bathroom late at night, Turn off the lights, close the window (If there is one) Lock the door, and stand in front of the mirror. The spin three times and say her name three times. If you look at the mirror after you do this she will appear.

My friend says he did this once and saw her. He tried to get out of the bathroom but at first the door wouldnt open. As we all know he is not dead.  

Tera Uichi

2,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50

Jane of the Volturi Gaurd

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 9:01 pm
Thats a rumor at my school  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 9:46 pm
i heard when i was younger that u go into the bathroom spin around 3 times at like 1 am then the next night at 1 am go back spin around 3 times but bring a flashlight then ull see bloody mary screaming while she takes your soul such BS but no i dont know how it started  

XI-SainT-IX

x-ibabee-x

Alien Kitten

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 9:09 am
My friends and I used to go in the bathroom and say her name three times, sprinkle water on the mirror and look into the mirror. Some of the girls said that they saw her or they felt her or they saw her walk through the wall or even walk through them. But OBVIOUSLY I'm still alive. So it's just a story. No need to believe it. :]  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:25 pm
thats not it you have to say bloody mary three times.  

Kelce Ines

SunnylovesCupcakes

2,600 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 7:38 am
i think she was a murderer

my boyfriend tried it, nothing happened
i think its important to put some candels in front of the mirror  
[15]~ Stories ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]