Welcome to Gaia! ::

Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild

Back to Guilds

A place for Panic! At The Disco fans to gather and discuss. 

Tags: Panic! At The Disco, Brendon Urie, Music 

Reply PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild
Why Ry. Ro. Is My Idol. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you think RyanRoss is AMAZING?!?!?!?!
  Yes
  uhm. No.
View Results

Heavens Savior

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 6:25 am
dan xtheman
I didn't either.

Okay, maybe she wasn't
abusive like hitting him,

but i heard DIRECTLY
from him that she would
always yell at him for
everything. So that
is verbalabuse.

ME WANTS GOLD FOR GUITAR OF ANGELLUS// LONG WAY TO GO.

[WOAH. Thats cool. You met him. What else did he say? :B ] >:O

She held the world upon a string but it never made her happy

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 7:46 am
Heavens Savior
dan xtheman
I didn't either.

Okay, maybe she wasn't
abusive like hitting him,

but i heard DIRECTLY
from him that she would
always yell at him for
everything. So that
is verbalabuse.

ME WANTS GOLD FOR GUITAR OF ANGELLUS// LONG WAY TO GO.

[WOAH. Thats cool. You met him. What else did he say? :B ] >:O

She held the world upon a string but it never made her happy

He said he got a meet and greet at the concert he went too and they were the last people in line. xd .

Panda Cheval

dan xtheman

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 8:29 am
thats all we talked about.
& yeah i waited 3 hours!  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 8:29 am
music is living
Fragile Panic
I hate being yelled at.
It frightens me.

It used to frighten me but I got used to it when I was about three years old or so because my dad was always like that. When I was about 9 or 10 I told my mom that she needed to get a divorce or I' was running away because I just couldn't take it anymore. I love my mom to death and she actually was shocked when I said this because I was and still am very good at pretending like everything's fine even when it's really bad like it was. She had no idea that I felt that way even though she knew that she was going to get a divorce because of the way that he acted. Now it's me, my mom, and my little sister. He lives. . .well, I don't know. Nor do I know if he's even alive and I honestly don't care. He wrecked what was supposed to be the best years of my life and I hate him for it. The saddest part, my sister, being that she's four years younger, doesn't know how bad he was because when he realized that I hated him instead of trying to make it better he just made sure that my sister didn't hate him. Now she's all "Mommy, where's daddy?" and it hurts me that she still gives a s**t about that waste of life.

im sorry =/  

dan xtheman

music is living

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 9:33 am
dan xtheman
music is living
Fragile Panic
I hate being yelled at.
It frightens me.

It used to frighten me but I got used to it when I was about three years old or so because my dad was always like that. When I was about 9 or 10 I told my mom that she needed to get a divorce or I' was running away because I just couldn't take it anymore. I love my mom to death and she actually was shocked when I said this because I was and still am very good at pretending like everything's fine even when it's really bad like it was. She had no idea that I felt that way even though she knew that she was going to get a divorce because of the way that he acted. Now it's me, my mom, and my little sister. He lives. . .well, I don't know. Nor do I know if he's even alive and I honestly don't care. He wrecked what was supposed to be the best years of my life and I hate him for it. The saddest part, my sister, being that she's four years younger, doesn't know how bad he was because when he realized that I hated him instead of trying to make it better he just made sure that my sister didn't hate him. Now she's all "Mommy, where's daddy?" and it hurts me that she still gives a s**t about that waste of life.

im sorry =/

Thanks. If he can do it then so can I. By giving in and ending your life you'll only give your parents satisfaction. (sp?) We have to show them that we can forget about the hell they put us through and be strong enough in mind and body to go on without them and be the person you want to be.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 9:43 am
dan xtheman
I know he lost his faith in religion, beacuse thats a big issue for some reason that people don't like him...because he is not religious.
I know that he is not religious for a fact.

& I went to one of their concerts once, and we got a meet and greet
pass. And when it was our turn, we were dead last, so there was
no one behind us rushing us. So I actually got to talk to him for
about 2 minutes, which doesn't seem long. But to me it was.
& I got his autograph, and i went into this story on how i love
his lyrics cause I can REALLY relate to them. And i started
getting sad cause my parents are well...not the best parents

& He told me that he got through his mom always yelling at
him for everything he ever did, and he never thought he
was good enough for her. & that his dad was having trouble
with his drinking problem (this is before his dad died)...then
the guy said we had to leave. =/. but yeah...i have a direct
source. Sad story behind it, but direct.

xDD You're funny. I'm asking for a source. You know, like an interview or an article? You shouldn't believe everything that people tell you. There are many fans out there that just make things up, or they think that they know something about Panic but it's not true.

You are very lucky to meet Ryan. ^^ I'm sure that was amazing! But what mom doesn't yell? I think that's just normal. If I'm wrong, then my mom must be abusive too. xDD

PrimeOdd
Vice Captain

PrimeOdd
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 9:47 am
music is living
Fragile Panic
I hate being yelled at.
It frightens me.

I'm sorry that happened to you. sad But don't let something like that ruin your life. Be strong and keep pushing forward. <3 Prove to everyone that someone can't ruin your happiness.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 9:50 am
PrimeOdd
music is living
Fragile Panic
I hate being yelled at.
It frightens me.

I'm sorry that happened to you. sad But don't let something like that ruin your life. Be strong and keep pushing forward. <3 Prove to everyone that someone can't ruin your happiness.

Thanks. I'm not trying to sound like a sob story and I never talk about it because I don't really like it when people treat me differently or have to watch what they say around me because of that. I'm pretty strong now and that's what matters to me. I've proved to him that I really couldn't care less about him and that he didn't ruin my life.  

music is living

dan xtheman

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 5:02 pm
PrimeOdd
dan xtheman
I know he lost his faith in religion, beacuse thats a big issue for some reason that people don't like him...because he is not religious.

xDD You're funny. I'm asking for a source. You know, like an interview or an article? You shouldn't believe everything that people tell you. There are many fans out there that just make things up, or they think that they know something about Panic but it's not true.

You are very lucky to meet Ryan. ^^ I'm sure that was amazing! But what mom doesn't yell? I think that's just normal. If I'm wrong, then my mom must be abusive too. xDD

wait so you're saying im lying? =/
Okay maybe saying that his mom
was abusive is a little overexaggerating
the matter. But i swear thats what
he said. Im not putting any words
in his mouth. & Thats true, all
moms yell, but he was very serious
about it. Maybe he was just trying
to make me feel like he can relate,
or maybe it's true. But thats what
he said. & It is his life, so I
believe him about it.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 8:32 pm
music is living
PrimeOdd
music is living
Fragile Panic
I hate being yelled at.
It frightens me.

Thanks. I'm not trying to sound like a sob story and I never talk about it because I don't really like it when people treat me differently or have to watch what they say around me because of that. I'm pretty strong now and that's what matters to me. I've proved to him that I really couldn't care less about him and that he didn't ruin my life.

Well, I hope you remember that he'll always be your father.

PrimeOdd
Vice Captain

PrimeOdd
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 8:38 pm
dan xtheman
PrimeOdd
dan xtheman

believe him about it.

I never once said that you're lying. I'm just saying that you shouldn't assume things about Panic At The Disco just because you've heard people say that they don't like Ryan because he's non-religious. What makes them so special that they know his beliefs, you know? Don't believe everything you hear unless you have a good source that shows that the words came straight from Panic At The Disco.

You have talked to Panic At The Disco, so about this specific topic, you can believe whatever Ryan told you because it came straight from him. However, it would be cowardly of me to spread it around to people that his mother didn't treat him well, because Ryan didn't directly tell me this, and you have no source to give me.

You understand what I mean? 3nodding

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 8:02 am
PrimeOdd
music is living
PrimeOdd
music is living
Fragile Panic
I hate being yelled at.
It frightens me.

Well, I hope you remember that he'll always be your father.

I guess that's true technically because of the meaning of the term but in my eyes he never helped or cared even the slightest bit how a father should.  

music is living

dan xtheman

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 8:56 am
PrimeOdd
dan xtheman
PrimeOdd
dan xtheman

believe him about it.

I never once said that you're lying. I'm just saying that you shouldn't assume things about Panic At The Disco just because you've heard people say that they don't like Ryan because he's non-religious. What makes them so special that they know his beliefs, you know? Don't believe everything you hear unless you have a good source that shows that the words came straight from Panic At The Disco.

You have talked to Panic At The Disco, so about this specific topic, you can believe whatever Ryan told you because it came straight from him. However, it would be cowardly of me to spread it around to people that his mother didn't treat him well, because Ryan didn't directly tell me this, and you have no source to give me.

You understand what I mean? 3nodding

...so your saying not to be concerned about how people claim he is non-religious, just because they say so. Got'cha.
Lol for a second im like NO! Im not lying! haha. But i got'cha. Yeah it's just that i've been hearing a lot of people saying how they don't like that he is not religious...
...NOW i get your point, it's like how do they know he's not religious, do they go to the same church he goes to, and notices he does not go? -most likely not.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 9:13 am
I totally agree with everything that has been said about Ry... He is a musical genius and he isn't in the band for any selfish reasons... I wish I could get a chance to speak to him in real life and say how much I appreciate his work...

I think It's really sad that people judge him because he lost his faith... That is his personal choice and he should not be judged because of it... I know... I lost my faith in my religion about two years ago... Since then I have been much happier but people judge me...

To "music is living"
I think you are very brave... much braver than I have been... well done.x.  

Leadr-of-d-world

dan xtheman

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 10:06 am
Leadr-of-d-world
I totally agree with everything that has been said about Ry... He is a musical genius and he isn't in the band for any selfish reasons... I wish I could get a chance to speak to him in real life and say how much I appreciate his work...

I think It's really sad that people judge him because he lost his faith... That is his personal choice and he should not be judged because of it... I know... I lost my faith in my religion about two years ago... Since then I have been much happier but people judge me...

To "music is living"
I think you are very brave... much braver than I have been... well done.x.

I appreciate his work as much as you do =)  
PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff