Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply Cosplay and Tekteks
Misaki Haseo's cosplays (needs more organization in here) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What is your favorite of my cosplays? ^w^
  Allen Walker
  Len Kagamine
  Miku Hatsune
  Joshua
  Haseo
  Ciel Phantomhive
  Other
View Results

yokaiy

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 7:42 pm
Oh, that would be amazing, after the piddling amount of .hackers we had at Otakon. XD  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 7:58 pm
D=
I thought you had quite a lot. But I wouldn't know, cus I wasn't there... >.> I've hardly ever seen any .hack cosplayers at cons... maybe the occasional Elk or Tsukasa, but never any groups. It's weird...  

Misaki Haseo

yokaiy

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 10:47 am
Well in '07 there were about 50 of us. XD All in one place for the .hack photoshoot. But this year there were maybe 10 of us total, not counting B-ST Haseo and AIDA Atoli who DIDN'T COME TO THE PHOTOSHOOTS. > :

DAMMIT YOU ARE AN AMAZING ALLEN!!!! D<  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 1:05 pm
Oh, I see. Otakon is huge. .________.
Well as of right now, we're planning on having 10-11 people in our group alone, but knowing all of them it'll probably end up being only 3-4 actually doing it. -.-;;
We'll see. Although it'd be soooo cool to have all those people... lol it sucks not having reliable friends. XDD

^w^ thank you so much of your complements~! haha it's really boosting my [quite low] self-esteem. X3  

Misaki Haseo

Misaki Haseo

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 5:10 pm
Oh, and thanks to fk12 for the wig advice. It was incredibly helpful. =3  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 6:53 pm
ILU <~3 And your Allen makes me wanna draw him, lol. That L pose is just LOL awesome <3 and Cross, genuis <3  

BreathLessX
Crew

Misaki Haseo

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 7:00 pm
ty again~!
lol this is our skit from Animazement, someone FINALLY uploaded it. It's just... so stupid. XDDD But I lurvs it. And it was the first time any of the people in our group had done a skit.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iZ0GgoySmHA  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 5:11 pm
Aha ha~ >D That was great.  

yokaiy

BreathLessX
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 5:41 pm
That was awesome X3  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 4:05 pm
hmmm... I haven't had any time to work on my Haseo cosplay this week due to how evil our teachers are... TT^TT It's only the second week of school and I've already had tests or quizes in all my classes. I've also had to tutor my friends in Spanish because they've managed to forget every single word they'd ever learned in Spanish 1-3. -3-
Actually I did get around to start cutting out Haseo's arm bands, but got no further than drawing and cutting a tiny portion of it. =.=;; Bleh, school is eviiiiiil.... And anime USA is coming up in a month!! >.< I'm probably going to get wigs ordered tomorrow and all that jazz... hope they come in time. I've never order anything from cozworx before, so I wouldn't know. D=
Let's hope I can finish everything on time! >.<
*sigh* and of course Azure has her mind set on doing a skit... if it's .Hack, we might have a lot of people, but then again we might not. If we do FFVII, we'll probably only have 3 people... which isn't really enough to do a good skit. If we do DGM, we'll have 4-5 people this time, because Lavi and Cross can't come... they have softball that weekend. TT^TT We need more people.
I'm sooo looking forward to seeing Versailles at Anime USA though!! =3 I luv Teru! >w<  

Misaki Haseo

yokaiy

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 5:20 pm
Hee~ XD I know what you mean about school, though my year's been good so far (albeit it's only the third week). One of my teachers scares the living s**t out of me though. > :

So, for Anime USA, I probably won't go sunday. I have some relatives living fairly close, so I'm gonna go on Friday, stay over their house that night, and go on saturday, then trek home when I'm done. And chances are I'll be there as Zelkova. XD The chances of me going are high! 8D  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 7:37 pm
@yokaiy- I knoooow. gonk I was hoping we would've had more than that! And I wish those two would've made it. B-but then their awesomeness would've overshadowed the rest of us. 8D;

@Misaki Haseo- heart No problem! I just feel bad about recommending a color you didn't like.  

fk12

Puppetry

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 8:18 pm

HOLY s**t

Versailles is going to Anime USA?! DDD: Seriously?! Why do they all have to be so far away?!

Wow, I wish I was older and had money and time! I felt so bad about missing Ali Project when they came to America too ;o;

I'm jealous! I'm jealous! Hizaki is probably my favorite. I love Kamijou too.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 1:54 pm
@ Puppetry: Yeah! I was surprised to find out that Versailles was coming to Anime USA too; Freezepop and Peelander-Z (*COUGHOLDMENTELETUBIESCOUGH)will be there as well (although they both suck and aren't worth even one second of my time).
Teru is heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart
lol when I first saw Versailles, I thought they were ALL girls. XDD

@ Yokaiy: Would you be opposed to doing a skit with us (if we end up doing .Hack)? I know it's kinda a weird question to ask... we don't even have any ideas of what to do yet... but it'd be so great if we could have an adorable little Zelkova in our skit~. <33
lol it'd be really hard to rehearse though. >.>

@fk12: the color was fine. Thanks a bunch. :3  

Misaki Haseo

BreathLessX
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 6:37 pm
I still want you to try the Rozen Maiden cosplay >.>//  
Cosplay and Tekteks

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash