Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Everything For Everyone Guild (EFE)
Omg! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PKMN Master Red

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 6:06 am
WigglyTUFF! TUFF YOU SEE!? Geez can't even get your pokemon names right...*throws hands up in the air and stomps off, fuming like a Primeape*

xd

EDITO: Oh and Shryle, You shouldn't forget the oh-so-important Brockism
"Brock: *Swoons over Nurse Jenny/Officer Joy/Random supporting castmember* I LOVE YOUUUUUU!"  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 4:20 pm
Brock is a playa!  

Encarton
Crew

Phantom

Shryle
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 4:57 pm
Noltic
I agree somepletely whith Shryle (coolest MOD ever). In fact when i read the first post i had a similiar idea for my post. Then i was distracted by the pointless text action sequence.

Whatever the case, Mystery dungeon was a disappointment, the writing for pokemon sucked when i was 10, and honestly Ash is gay otherwise he would have been trying to bang SOMEONE by now. Unlike Brock who is the horniest man alive.

Look at GARY ******** OAK... he has tons of bitches that he drives between cities (whic for some reason are only one hal hour walk apart in japan) in his pink convertible.
Awesome. I completely agree with this post.
And what the hell? Ash can't be ten! He looks at least fourteen!
And GARY ******** OAK can drive. At ten.
DRIVE.
...Well that's because he's GARY ******** OAK.
I mean, Ash is completely oblivious to all the girls. I MEAN COME THE HELL ON! You have THREE try to get with you! Three! Get a clue!
I have a theory. Add four years to the character's ages. Then it makes sense. And add that Ash is gay. Makes sense.
I mean, think about it. Ever see May? That isn't ******** ten.
Nope. Unless there's some serious awesome milk in that world.

@Nawxsh: Eh, I thought adding Brock would overly-complicate an awesome post.
That and I forgot.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 6:46 pm
MooMoo Milk comes from Miltanks. And MooMoo Milk is AWESOME. So yeah, there is SOME SERIOUSLY AWESOME MILKAGE.

Oh and BTW. Ash was 10 in the 1st season. there's what, 5 seasons so far? So add 5 years.  

PKMN Master Red

TillxGone
Crew

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 7:01 pm
User Image[>.>
If he is suppose to be 15 now, why hasn't his voice mature too?
User Image
]  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 10:14 pm
Their target audience is children around age 10. >.>  

Meiazure

Encarton
Crew

Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 10:31 pm
Ash will never age it seems >.>
He must have haxed his game! Probably used some sort of glitch... maybe with a missing no...

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 8:21 am
I CAN EXPLAIN EVERYTHING!

I did some actual pokemon manga research, and ash and Brock are both pimps. See in Japan, manga is aadopted by teen audiences, but when it came to america this one company changed that target audience to fifth graders.

That company was 4Kids. 4Kids sucks. If youve ever watched Yu-Gi-Oh the abridged series on youtube (honestly you should its freakin hilarious) Then you'll know that $kids edited guns out of yu-gi-oh and replaced them with A POINTING FINGER!

Its like "dont make me point at you in a menacing manner and m,ake more demands"

Ya so... Yay for primary sources and rock on everyone including shryle(the coolest MOD ever).  

Noltic

Everything For Everyone Guild (EFE)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces