Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Clan Life (Roleplaying)
Tokyo Mew Mew Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

little_moon_girl
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 8:07 pm
Silver followed the cafe worker into the park, which was nearby. She saw the giant lizard.
What is that?!
She screached.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 2:35 pm
Moon looked at her hands, "What the...?" She was wearing new clothes and her hair was shorter. She touched her head and jumped, she had ears. Not human ears, but animal ears. She shook her head, looked at the girl. She need to get away from this girl. She ran back to her appartment and locked the door. "What happened?" She asked herself and touched her head, the ears were still there.

Moon ran to her bathroom and looked in the mirror. She had the ears of a polar bear. "AHHH!" She screamed and tripped, hitting her head on the sink.

(She's knocked out....)  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 5:41 pm
Ayumi gasped. A... mew mew? she looked back at the lizard- and then and then at the direction the girl left. I have to find her! "Kisshu! Wait for me to get back!" she ran off.

Kisshu floated there- bewildered. "What? You're leaving?"

She jumped on the balcony of the girls window and kncked. When she saw the girl was knocked out she broke in and carried her to Cafe Mew Mew.

((FYI the aleins can fly and transpost))  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 5:48 pm
Silver looked up at the huge lizard, and ran back to the cafe, unaware of a strange marking on her sholder. She stepped into the cafe, trying to hide her mixed emotions about what just happened. As she waited to be seated, she saw the first girl carring another girl.  

little_moon_girl
Crew

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 5:53 pm
(she back to normal now....)

Moon slowly opened her eyes and groaned. Then she realized she was being carried. She screamed and jumped out of the persons arms. "Who are you?" She asked when she noticed it was the girl that had told her to run. "Better yet, WHAT are you?"  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 6:12 pm
They were now just outside Cafe Mew Mew- so it was easy for Shirogane and Akasaka to hear. The two walked outside- Akasaka progressed further than his friend and walked up to Moon. "Please Miss- don't be alarmed. "Come inside for a cake and we'll explain." they lead her inside and Ayumi quickly tossed them a cake as they explained to Moon. Akasaka told her of the aleins, how the aliens used a thing called Chirema to infect animals to mutant them. And how Moon was a mew mew. Of course Shirogane did his share and made some rude remarks along the way.

"So would you be ever so kind and join us?" Akasaka concluded.  

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

little_moon_girl
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 6:18 pm
Silver heard everyone, only she could actually understand what they were saying. It was as if her hearing had inhanced ten fold. She could hear something else aswell, faint but understandable. She heard about Mew Mews and Chiremas and mutated animals.
What am I hearing.....?
She felt herslef get woosy, and she fainted. People began screaming.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 6:48 pm
Moon zoned out, not hearing the screaming. What Shirogane and Akasaka had said ran though her mind. She shook her head and came back to reality.  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 3:33 pm
Akasaka's head snapped up as he heard the screaming. "Alein?" he murmed. Masha shook his head. Akasake rushed out to see the fainted girl- at first he would of just called the ambulance until he noticed the mew mew mark on her shoulder. Another? he took her back inside. "Ryou!" he called- Shirogane's head snapped up. "I've found another mew mew."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 3:58 pm
Silver heard someone talking.
Ryou.........?
She said as if she was sleep talking.  

little_moon_girl
Crew

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 4:55 pm
Moon ran over and pushed Akasaka out of the way, "Give her room to breath!" She yelled and grabbed a mini flashlight from in her bag. She checked her eyes then her pulse. "She'll be fine, just get her somewhere..." She looked around at the people.

"Okay, people there's nothing to see, I'm a nurse." Moon said pushing people back.

(How convenent, huh?)  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 6:25 pm
"I don't think it's really that bad..." Ayumi mumbled but otherwise decided not to intrupt. She turned to Shirogane. "Hey, we closed, right? Does that mean I can change?"

"No."

"Grrrrr- I'm doing it anyway!"

Ayumi came back in her normal colthes- a ratty t-shirt and shorts- and walked up to moon. "How's it's going?" she asked.  

LAVtoyou

little_moon_girl
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 6:32 pm
After a few minutes, Silver blinked her eyes open.
Hnnn?  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 11:05 pm
Tami saw the lizard, she could fell the overpowering instinct to run back, but something else twitched in her. Tami crouched down, she could feel something on her shoulder, tami grabbed her shoulder. "ow! Whats that?", Tami then noticed that the lizard had dissapeared. Tami stood up again. "huh?" She felt the twitching start up again, her shoulders pain went down. "hmmm. . .what? Just happened?" Tami turned and started to slowly walk back to the bakery. She saw comotion going on accross the street at the cafe'. Molly jumped up as Tami came in. "Oh! There you are!! Tami look at that!! Something is going on over there!!" Tami looked closer and saw that there were girls over there that were haveing trouble. "what? uh. . .Molly I'm going to go and see whats going on." Tami ran outside and up to the closest girl (Akasake) "hey! I need to talk to you." Tami then started to drag the girl away, "what's going on?!?!" Tami waited for the girl to say something.  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

Misterr Moss
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 6:23 am
Miki was on a walk and and saw some kind of giant lizard and some girl with long hair and tiger ears. The lizard disappeared. Then the girl was suddenly normal looking again and she was trying to talk to some other girl and the other girl wasn't anwsering. Suddenly Miki's hair turned green and she was wearing a tight green dress. And her hair was longer, she noticed. Her teeth felt weird too. She took a mirror out of the purse that she dropped, and saw that she had fangs. And she fainted.  
Clan Life (Roleplaying)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff