Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Henneth Annun
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 8:41 pm
Apathy and Other Small Victories - Paul Neilan  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 8:46 pm
I just finished Count Zero by William Gibson. Not sure what to read next neutral

I could always pick up Sherlock Holmes again, he never ceases to impress me. *sighs*

Something inside me craves a bit of brain candy pulpy goodness though. Suggestions?  

trampyre

Obeydontstray

1,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 9:10 pm
It's strange how my life suddenly went black and white...

I've been stalled on my reading as of late. I've been reading mostly manga cause I found some horror ones. Bizenghast is good if anyone is into manga. As for non manga I read the GhostGirl novel and Tim Burton's poem book 'The Melencholy Death of Oyster Boy'. Next on my to read list is the last Twilight book and a John Lennon biography..and the novel Coraline, since I just seen the movie.

...Like a movie on the screen with Vincent Price co-starring me.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 1:20 am
Grimm's Complete Collection of Fairy Tales.

And Marilyn Manson Autobiography, The Long Hard Road Out Of Hell. (for like the 10th time.)

Kakei Setsunai

Beloved Phantom

pain of lust

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 1:06 pm
twisted i been reading twilight and now done but now i need new moon and i been looking for it and all i found was new moon in spanish i am LEARNING SPANISH !!!!!! good book but i might get a new book tomorrow rofl lol  
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 1:29 pm
I'm reading The Last Olympian by Rick Riordan. Then I will be moving onto My big book of Edgar Allen Poe.  

Todd186

nekys

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 6:14 am
Currently reading Imajica by Clive Barker, and I'm struggling a bit with Cafka's Tower.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 6:39 am
I'm reading Dracula by Bram Stoker, Blood Price by Tanya Huff, and Tenth Grade Bleeds by Heather Brewer. A coincidence that all of them are about Vampires.  

Todd186

valadus

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 11:44 am
Unholy Grail by D.L. Wilson
im hoping to start Dan Brown's books soon  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 9:43 pm
I am currently reading Velocity by Dean Koontz (my first book by him so far, and I look forward to more, so far it's VERY interesting). It's about a man who is greeted by a note on his window, from a killer. Through a series of notes, he has to choose what person to save and which one to give away to the murderer.

Before starting this book I had reread a book from my past called Sweet Blood. I urge anyone who comes across it to read it. It's a pretty basic story, and it revolves around a diabetic, "Not goth" goth girl who gets into some party trouble and whatnot else. However, the girls mind is fascinating! Also, she has a theory on the origin of vampires that actually makes perfect sense. The book is worth the read to understand that theory, for one thing.

And to those who are speaking about Twilight, I have read the four of them....In 5 days... (I could not put them down!)... I thought the books, though butchering the vampire theory, were very good. However, the publicity and fandom behind the books have destroyed it.  

SADERR

Missunderstood soul

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 6:05 pm
Well last year i read Dracula Bram Stoker and Harlots Ghost
And now i am reading Interview With The Vampire by Ann Rice It's a really good book so far and i want to get the whole Vampire chronicles by Ann Rice  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 6:17 pm
Vampire Hunter D  

Todd186

eclipsedarkhart

Rainbow Gekko

5,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 6:56 pm
I most recently finished reading Breaking Dawn for the second time. Now I'm reading Way of the Wolf. It's book one of the Vampire Earth series by E. E. Knight. It's a good book, so far. I just hope the whole series is as good as the first.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 12:19 pm
i'm currently reading inuyasha vol. 38 by rumikop takahashi  

Jellyrum

Hyena_Queen

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 3:27 pm
I just finished Phantoms by Dean Koontz for the millionth time....it still creeps me out.
Now I'm going to start The Count of Monte Cristo by Alexandre Dumas.  
Art / Poetry / Literature - Related Topics

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff