Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Beatles

Back to Guilds

Tags: Beatles, John Lennon, Paul McCartney, George Harrison, Ringo Starr 

Reply The Beatles
Welcome! (Introduce Yourself and Welcome others!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[Lia]

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 8:32 pm
Hey all, my name is Lia.
I'm 17 and I completely adore The Beatles.
My mom got me into them when I was really young because she was a teenager in the 60's when they were big.
I'm currently learning some of their songs on the piano, they're fun to play.
I can't say I have a favorite one though, I love them all.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 8:17 pm
Hello all! mrgreen I'm Marilyn Roxie, 18 and a Beatles fan for as long as I can remember...my favourite album is Revolver, and as far as a favourite Beatle, it is almost impossible for me to choose! I'm particularly torn between Paul and George, though! sweatdrop The Beatles are currently my top artist on Last.fm, also! http://www.last.fm/mooglefan  

moonierocks

Nobue Ito

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 4:08 pm
Hi. I'm Paul, and I'm the grouchy old man of the Music forum. xp I started listening to The Beatles when the CD reissues first came out in 1987, and I found I enjoyed their music as much as anything contemporary. I also became a big fan of John Lennon's solo work... I've never been as fond of the others' solo records, though they have their moments.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 11:13 am
Hi I am Lily!
I'm 18.
Though I do remember seeing them on TV and completely loving them when I was young, I just got into the Beatles, so forgive me if I say something wrong.
I don't have a favorite album or song (to many good ones) yet.  

Lily The Thirteenth

spiral fox falling

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 6:16 pm
Hello everyone,
I have just joined today. As you can see i was so excited that i had to add a banner to my sig. I almost died when i saw the beatles banner on someone's sig in the forums.
I would have to say my favorite song is "happyness is a warm gun" (at least for now).
Thanks again for letting me join xd  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 6:38 pm
Hi, my name is Ise-chan (If you don't remember, Iteki-chan is fine too n_n) Yes I'm Asian but an Asian that loves music and the Beatles

I just recently got into the Beatles. I think it's been about a year. All of there songs have inspired me and they really left a big impact so I'm really happy to be able to join this guild.  

Iteki-san

Mintahy
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 3:22 pm

I'm Alyssa! I'm from the Magical Mystery Tour guild and the plain old Beatles guild, so I'm probably a familiar face to some!
I'm 15, I've been listening to The Beatles since I was a little girl, and I always get extremely pumped up when I talk about them in public, and then I feel embarrassed five minutes later. It happens every time.
Somehow my bedroom has become Beatles possessed too, I don't know how that happened. xp

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 6:51 am
Hey all. I have been into the beatles all of my life and I'm not stopping now. I am also in the Magical Mystery Tour and The Beatles Guild (though I post in the Magical Mystery Guild when I do post). My favorite beatle is John (but they are all awesome!) and my favorite album is the White album. My favorite song always changes. biggrin  

Black_Lab

Beccaecka
Crew

600 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 11:12 pm
Herro! My name is Becca. I'm seventeen and I've been in love with the Beatles ever since June of '07. My friend introduced me to them by constantly singing 'You say goodbye, and I say hello' in my face every second she had the chance. It finally got so irritating that I downloaded the real version so that her creepy voice wasn't in my head. I liked it so much, I got more. It was happy. I've been hooked ever since.

I know so much about the fabs, it's not even funny. I've read tons, watched all of Anthology twice, watched tons of concerts and documentaries, and I've listened to every song they've got, plus Anthology and out takes. ROCK. biggrin I love picking out anomalies in songs (like, in Hey Bulldog when Ringo randomly says 'Yeh?'). Mmm. Good times.

I also collect their LPs. I have an original 1967 Sgt. Pepper, with original cutout insert. HAPPINESS.

Anyway, I'm also from the Magical Mystery Tour guild. smile Good times, my friends. Good times. I hope I can get to know people here! I love meeting new people!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 11:04 am
Hi, I just got accepted, the PM subject said I was declined! eek

Anyway, a friend of mine turned me on to the Beatles about 2 years ago, and I've gone so far as to buy some the actual records (as opposed to CDs) that I could find.

Here are the pictures if you're interested: http://macgui.com/gallery/showcat.php?id=47  

DogCow

7,600 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Gaian 50

Crackerbox Palace

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 7:05 pm
I'm Devon, I'm a girl (dressed as Harpo Marx, y'see) I'm not sure when I got into the Beatles. Been 2 years at least, which isn't a long span. My walls are covered with Beatles posters, drawings, hangings, calendars, signs etc and so forth. My favourite Beatle by far is George and I love his solo career the most. I own a LOT of Beatle records and solo Beatle 45s. ;3

I also love their movie Yellow Submarine even though it wasn't their voices.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 7:09 pm
Hello everyone, I'm magnoboy
you can call me Victor

I am a moderator of The Beatles Guild and the captain of the lesser known Thee Debate Guild

I am a huge Beatles fan and am pretty smart (my IQ is 143 or something)

and good luck to the mods of this guild, hope it prospers  

magnoboy

[Your Worst Nightmare]

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 3:58 am
Hi guys, I'm Becky but you can call me Nightmare. I'm 15, and I've found inspiration in the Beatles' music for 2 years now. They are my absolute favorite band.. my heart belongs to John. (:

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 9:03 am
Harhar, hello thurr everyone.

My name is Megan and I am 16 years old. I've been a HUGE Beatles fan for quite a few years now.

I was apart of the now dead Beatles guild, {lol.. and Magical Mystery Tour but supposedly I piss people off}, and the British Invasion guild so a few of you will know me.

Not sure what else to say besides that I hope I don't piss this guild off razz  

Grey Gardens

1,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Sherri Black

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 4:22 pm
Hey, I'm Laura... but you can call me whatever you want. It doesn't matter =] I'm seventeen years of age. I've been in love with the Beatles since I was about... four years old. My dad got me hooked on them with old records and little cassette tapes he'd buy and blast in the car. I've watched three of their movies: Hard Day's Night, Yellow Submarine, and Help! I've also performed Hey Jude on piano. Yeah, they're a giant inspiration in my pursuit to my musical career. Erm. Yeah.

I love Paul McCartney!!
blaugh  
The Beatles

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas