Reply ~ Main Forum ~
How Old is Your Soul? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

_living_blood_

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 9:14 am
I would love to find out whether i am an old or new soul... i think i might have been either really rich if i have had a past life, or really poor.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 9:17 am
My soul feel younger than my body XD hehee still feels like a little kid in Primary School ! O_o childish nature most of the time XD
But also some dude from this thingy said I could of been in a life before this as I know stuff about some place in scotland i have never been to , and didn't know even existed ..... weird .......

Littlemissdevil

Oterys

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2005 2:21 am
I believe in old soul's, and mine is one...though I don't even dare to guess how old. For most of my life my family noted that I was like that, always the historian and never really a young person...with the acception that I looked young. As for reincarnation, yes, I believe that souls are reincarnated...and that most of us have past lives. If we could recall them it would make our present lives infinitely easier but I also believe some things are done for our own good.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2005 6:39 am
I can't help but feel trepidation at posting here - I can just hear lurichan's "ceilisidhe's ancient jokes coming on. sweatdrop  

ceilisidhe

Most likely a troll

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2005 8:45 pm
My soul is exactly ten billion one hundred twenty three thousand sixty two years and three days old today. I know what I am and have always been reaguardless of what I may look like or be at the time.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 6:57 am
i believe that my soul is very old. M family has always mentioned that i act much older than my age. In fact i have one memory of my past life. I remember being a female warrior so i was shunned and then stabbed in my right shoulder. And if i dream about it i wake up to a shrill pain in that shoulder. In the exact spot.  

Mrs. Whats Her Face

Tenebrion Valefor

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 8:14 am
Oblivion_Abyssal_soul
My soul is exactly ten billion one hundred twenty three thousand sixty two years and three days old today. I know what I am and have always been reaguardless of what I may look like or be at the time.

May i ask how exactly you figured out your age?  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 1:27 pm
the earth hasnt been around for ten billion years... so i dont know how ou figured out those days.  

themagikat

Tenebrion Valefor

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 2:22 pm
themagikat
the earth hasnt been around for ten billion years... so i dont know how ou figured out those days.

what makes you think that earth is the only planet with life on it.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 2:43 pm
I feel like... my soul is 14. Lol, perhaps a bit older, but I've gotten used to the fact I'm just a little kid.  

[ D i z z y ]

Rosmarin

Virtuous Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 3:19 pm
...my soul is older then my body... mush older... & i think i might have had pst lives, for i have dreams that seam all to real, and to familiar... and i know how many of those lives ended... and i wish i could forget.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 12:34 pm
I have a soul? News to me.  

Darth_Gently

Darth_Gently

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 12:37 pm
Koneko_DarkLight
themagikat

Because... Proof. The most evidence for other life is 2001, Rama, and H2G2. Namely, fiction.

Secondly, even then, the odds of another planetary system capable of supporting life with the EXACT same time system of ours is... Roughly the same for your computer spontaneously reappearing in your stomach.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 1:24 pm
Koneko_DarkLight
themagikat

mostly logic. im not doubting their age (well kinda i am) and i know that there are other realms beyond our own with different times etc, however... i dont see how he could possibly come up with the age of his soul. the earth spins on a revolution very specific to itself. years on different planets, or realms, dimensions, etc would all be different, much as a fingerprint on a person. stating he was exactly that many years old makes me wonder where his soul resided before earth and how did he know what a year was etc.

not trying to argue, i just want a bit pf proof leaning in his direction besides sheer faith in himself.  

themagikat

Tenebrion Valefor

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 1:59 pm
Darth_Gently
Koneko_DarkLight
themagikat

Because... Proof. The most evidence for other life is 2001, Rama, and H2G2. Namely, fiction.

Secondly, even then, the odds of another planetary system capable of supporting life with the EXACT same time system of ours is... Roughly the same for your computer spontaneously reappearing in your stomach.

I highly doubt those odds...the universe is supposedly infinite, plus there are parallel universes/alternate dimensions that havent even been taken into account.  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff