Deformed Butterfly

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 7:24 pm
User Image

Look mommy, a form!
My name is: Frankie Anna
I'd like to be called: Anna Or Candy
My birthday is: May 24th
My hidden talent is: Drawing
My hobbies are: Playing video-games, drawing, raising Pokémon, reading, collecting dolls

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 1:50 pm
Look mommy a form!
My name is: Jarred (hard to guess that one)
I'd like to be called: Jarred
My birthday is: May 28, 1993
My hidden talent is: hmmm.... well i suck at art but i do it anyway the closest thing to art im good at is cabinet making/wood working/carpentry
My hobbies are: art,woodworking, video games(tales of symphonia, final fantasy xii, baten kaitos eternal wings and the lost ocean<=those are a few of my favourites) hanging out with friends, playing addicting mmos like this one, listening to music(techno, rock, metal), drinking iced tea, sleeping, eating, and saying things to make people uncomfertable, i like seeing art, and reading the odd thing not too much though.  

Xx-_-jarbear-_-xX

Cuddly-and-Dead

Sparkly Bunny

4,925 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 8:57 pm

Look mommy a form!

* Waves *

Hello, my name is Heaven.
But please call me Cuddly.
I was born on April 20th 1995.
My hidden talent is drawling anime/manga. ( When I grow up I hope I can become a comic illustrator/writer. )
My hobbies well . . . I like to hang out with my bf and friends, along with playing video-game, listening to music, drawling, singing in private, and I like to sleep a lot.

:-3

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 5:35 pm
incase any of you were wondering Xx-.-jarbear-.-xX is me so is jarredkh and jarredkh3 they are all my farming mules so if it seems like i dont have too many posts on this guild all of the ones from Xx-.-jarbear-.-xX are from me aswell so for the longest time i had prettywell the last reply to almost every topic in this guild till trissygirl decided to do this big turn around with the guild  

jarredkh2
Vice Captain

It wasnt Jaz

6,400 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 6:44 pm
My name is: Jasmine
I'd like to be called: Jaz or jay...DONT EVER CALL ME JAZZY! scream i cant stand it when people call me that! ugh
My birthday is: august 9
My hidden talent is: drawing 3nodding
My hobbies are: Drawing anime, making comics, and sleeping...thats all i basically can do. I can cook but I'm still learning
sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 8:39 am
My name is: Real name? Don't laugh because it's a guy's name and I'm a girl. Ryan.
I'd like to be called: Ry, Ryry, garras
My birthday is: July 21st
My hidden talent is: Drawing/ Writting
My hobbies are: Playing video-games, drawing, reading, writting all sorts of things...role playing. LISTENING TO MUSIC! Love music....

gaaras and milk

tikar00

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 3:27 pm
User Image

hi!
My name is: atikah
I'd like to be called:kitty cause i hate cat but i like it
My birthday is:25/10/1993
My hidden talent is: drawing anime
My hobbies are:drwing , listening jpop song , surfing internet....blah222

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 6:00 pm
Hello!!

My name is Kaylyn.
I like to be called by my username or real name, whatever!
My birthday is 25.Oct.89
My hidden talent is drawing.
My hobbies are drawing, reading, and videogames!

OMG, the_kitty09, we have the same birthday!!! Wooo!  

methuselah.alchemist

Capricious Dreams

Tipsy Prophet

8,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 6:09 pm
i don't see why not.
My name is: Skylar

I'd like to be called: you may call me sky or suki

My birthday is: january 22, 1996

My hidden talent is: i am skilled in the art of pencil/shade drawing i also do some scratch art here and there but mainly pencil art, i have a special pencil i have used since i was 5 years and 4months old and plan on using it through out my life, it's mechanical (spelling unsure )

My hobbies are: i am a constant drawer and reader you will never see me without a sketch book, pencil, and a good book. i also love to swim, i was going to join a swim team but i did some research and found out it would affect my drawing deadlines and how much i can draw ( what a shame )
so instead i swim at my grandma's and my pond during the summer and at the ymca during the colder times. i also like to play videogames, tactical, fighting, puzzle, agricaltural.

favorites:

videogames- Tales Of Symphonia 1 and 2, all the harvest moons, all the .hacks, sonic battle 2, mario kart, animal crossing: wild worlds, bey blade games, bomber man, bloody roar, spyro: enter the dragonfly, tetris, zelda: wind waker, zoids: battle legends, pokemon revalution, hot shots tennis, kingdom hearts (all), all the jaks, odin sphere.

books- maid wars chronicals, gentalmen's alliance cross, absolute boyfriend, shugo chara, naruto (both), full moon, chibi vampire (also known as karin) , fruits basket, amazing agent luna, deathnote, love knife, love attack, kaichou wa maid-sama, togari, kitchen princess, skip beat, more star light to your heart, pretty face, bleach, star girl, love star girl, esparanza raising, touching spirit bear.

art supplies- mech. pencil, watercolors, marker, tablet, paint, charcoal, ink pens, shaders limated addition love pencils, canvas, ivory paper, strathmore sketch books, mead academie sketchpad, cotton stretch paper, bamboo paint brush, bamboo paper (all kinds)

sports- tennis, baseball, swimming, and if not in compition i like cheerleading.

drawing subjects- flowers, wolves, foxes, humans, fans (the hand fans used by early japanese women), my bf's avi X3, my akatsuki OC, owls

shops/stores- hot topic, tropical trends, barnes and nobles (book store), starbucks

animals- foxes, wolves, bats, otters, seals, hedgehogs, mice, turtles, humming bird, love bird, flying fish

places-alaska, japan (non-city filled areas, country sides), hawaii

food- sushi, spicy curry, ramen, s'mores, pocky, taco, turkey, ham, mangoes, apples, grapes, oranges, strawberries, blue berries.

additional note: i like teddy bears :3

want to know more? just ask :3  
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 6:31 pm
methuselah.alchemist
Hello!!

My name is Kaylyn.
I like to be called by my username or real name, whatever!
My birthday is 25.Oct.89
My hidden talent is drawing.
My hobbies are drawing, reading, and videogames!

OMG, the_kitty09, we have the same birthday!!! Wooo!

Yeah2222 mrgreen mrgreen
buy me big present!!! twisted

tikar00

Daceria

6,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 7:14 pm
Look mommy a form!
My name is: Alicia
I'd like to be called: Daceria
My birthday is: March 19
My hidden talent is: Writing and drawing
My hobbies are: Writing, drawing, hanging with friends, singing in a choir, trying to finish my novel, and improving my art skills.  
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 7:41 pm
Nice to meet you all,
I hope you all stay and chat some  

but_just_one_pogo_stick
Vice Captain

bleeding_masscara

5,300 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 8:51 pm
Hey everyone my name's Rebecca,but you can call me Becs. Actually I prefer Becs. I'm 18(ugh gonk so many responsibilities sweatdrop ) My b-day is September 11,1990. And I AM CANADIAN!(I've been watching too many beer cammercials 4laugh )

Ummm....I've been drawing anime for...well......about since the 7th grade. So like since I was 12 yrs old...so I guess for 7 or so years.

Even though I draw alot of anime....I love to do Photomanipulations. For those who don't know, it's where you take a photo of whatever and fix it up on Photoshop with wings, glittr,sparkles and such.

And when I'm home alone...I like to sing a lot.....I can't really tell if I have a good voice or not, because when I do sing when my family's home,I have my dad whose says "that was pretty good". And then I have my sister who says"Wow.....Stop singing" But whatever I don't really care.  
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 9:18 pm
Canadian... haha funny Because myself trissygirl, ayu_inu and jarredkh2 are all canadian (We know eachother in real life through trissy) But aren't the beer comm. the best on tv? Most are hilarious LMFAO

Welcome to the guild though  

but_just_one_pogo_stick
Vice Captain

kiosque

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 10:41 pm
Hello, my name is mew, I'm 14 years old and I really like art, as of this post I restart drawing. smile  
}{~*~}{Hidden talent}{~*~}

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff