Welcome to Gaia! ::

Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild

Back to Guilds

A place for Panic! At The Disco fans to gather and discuss. 

Tags: Panic! At The Disco, Brendon Urie, Music 

Reply PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild
CFOB mixtape... NEARLY WITCHES. (edited) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

OMG.
  Cabin song?!
View Results

Panda Cheval

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 6:59 am
I almost thought the "The Paul Revere Jumpsuit Apparatus" was like the
"Red Jumpsuit Apparatus" but then I was like "Oh!" :XP:
I memorized the whole song 4laugh

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 7:21 am
Panda.Gal
I almost thought the "The Paul Revere Jumpsuit Apparatus" was like the
"Red Jumpsuit Apparatus" but then I was like "Oh!" :XP:
I memorized the whole song 4laugh

not just me who say the 'jupmsuit apparatus' and thought 'red' then sweatdrop
@flutterby smiles - i want that baby 4laugh  

dirty little heart

candie the pirate thief

3,400 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 8:00 am
I just listened to mine its pretty good. The thing that is ticking me off is that it will not go on my fricken Ipod  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 11:41 am
tigerlily963
Fragile Panic
i tryed so many times to download it but its not working on my computer but i will try again.
And they stayed in this cabin for like four months where they were going to right the record but they didnt really finish any of the songs and um.. yea.

if you have too many problems try a different browser. i had to use a different one before it downloaded fully

What do you mean a different bowser?(sorry i'm not very good at computer stuff) and so it finally downloaded but then it said i didnt have enough disc space and i dont know what that means so if some one could help me it will be greatly apprecheated.  

Fragile Panic

PanicChic2005

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 12:14 pm
HOWW DO YOU DOWNLOADDDDDDDD???!!!!
gonk

please?
Sharing is caring, folks.
(:  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 12:46 pm
To download:

1. Go to Fall Out Boy's FOE page.
2. Click the "download Welcome to the new administration" thing
3. Fill out the form, press submit.
4. Check your email, click the link and when it brings you to a new page press submit
5. Save it on your computer
6. Extract using a program like WinRAR or WinZip.

Polyphonic Twilight

PanicChic2005

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 12:49 pm
Polyphonic Twilight
To download:

4. Check your email, click the link and when it brings you to a new page press submit
What if you don't have either of those programs?  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 12:57 pm
Any program that can open ".zip" files will work, so if you have one on your computer just use that. And if you don't have any, then just download WinRAR, it's free.  

Polyphonic Twilight

dirty little heart

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 12:59 pm
PanicChic2005
Polyphonic Twilight
To download:

What if you don't have either of those programs?

well, when you save the zip file go to that location. you can actually just go into the folder and copy and paste the stuff into a different location - thats what i do.
and Fragile Panic - ok, to solve disc space what you can do is go into your control panel and hopefully you have XP cause i dont know about other systems but there's a 'performance and maintenance' category and then in there there's an option saying 'free up space on your hard disc' slick on that and then let the computer work its magic  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 6:08 pm
Omg I really LOVEEE the mixtape it's so good. And I really really love the nearly witches song. There's a band called paul revere and the raiders, so they probably combined that and red jumpsuit to get the name like dorks.

But I realllllly love the song. To me, it sounds like if Pretty.Odd. and AFYSCO had a love child because it sounds like afycso but it's also got the weird strings and whatnot.

I got the mixtape on iTunes by saving it to my computer and then I went to 'add file to library' and found the cd, then if you right click it should say 'extract files' or something along those lines and then they'll extract and you can either drag and drop them into your iTunes library if they pop up in a 'My Computer' page, or go to 'add folder to library' and just add the whole folder at once. Idk that's how I got mine. Which I luvvv. Even though the CFOB was total bullshit and just aggrivating in my opinion.

jordanlaag

Fragile Panic

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 1:31 pm
Quote:

and Fragile Panic - ok, to solve disc space what you can do is go into your control panel and hopefully you have XP cause i dont know about other systems but there's a 'performance and maintenance' category and then in there there's an option saying 'free up space on your hard disc' slick on that and then let the computer work its magic

Okay you are my hero i love you because it worked mrgreen
So i'm going to listen to it now.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 2:01 pm
Flutterby Smiles

i love the new song~ its like panic! at the disco and panic at the disco met, then had a baby.
i hope they do do that tigerlily DD:

rofl heart

PrimeOdd
Vice Captain

magic_lily

Girl-Crazy Lunatic

12,875 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 11:12 pm
Yesh I loveeeee Nearly Witches also... D:

I agree with you guys, it sounds like a combination between new Panic and old Panic... that's the first thing I thought when I first heard the song. I remember reading that the third album "was going to be different again" but the band members still weren't sure exactly what it was going to be like... I hope it's like this 4laugh

I like the mixtape a lot too =] I'm excited for Folie a Deux now... only like... 71 days or something, I forgot >.< [/offtopic]

I hope PATD explains Nearly Witches soon. I want to know if a full version will be on the next album or if it's a cabin song or whatever... D:

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 2:44 pm
Polyphonic Twilight
~[girlygirl]~
Polyphonic Twilight
~[girlygirl]~
I don't like the beginning.
And the end is weird in a good way.
xD

I think this should be its own song!
surprised
You mean the "hear I am" part over & over? Or just the beginning of the song? Because I don't like that part either, but the whole album is like a remix thing so they randomly do stuff like that xp But I think like the original version Panic recorded would be pretty cool.

It's so different than Pretty. Odd. surprised Except the "family tree" and "branches" part reminds me of Mad As Rabbits.
*here, not hear

The beginning of the song. The real beginning.

I don't know why this is a remix of Northern Downpour.
Northern Downpour's only in the beginning.
Ahh why do I do that? gonk

Oh, I do like it.
And on the mixtape thing it's two different tracks, a Northern Downpour remix and then another track called Nearly Witches.. but on youtube the person uploaded them together.
Oooooh, okay!

I like Nearly Witches.
3nodding  

Leowna

Friendly Conversationalist

11,250 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Piecatcher 100
  • Cheerleader 200

Panda Cheval

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 3:37 pm
Flutterby Smiles

i love the new song~ its like panic! at the disco and panic at the disco met, then had a baby.
i hope they do do that tigerlily DD:

Lol I agree! A Fever You Can't Sweat Out and Pretty. Odd. having a baby!
rofl

PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces